BREAKING: U.S. Officials Have Declassified List Of Obama Officials Who Were Involved In ‘Unmasking’ General Flynn

Any day now :)
normally i agree. but the charges on flynn bring dropped started dominos. it does sound like barr reached way back and anyone going outside of process for the purpose of inflating this "problem" is going to be held responsible.

good.

until people are held accountable, and in this case kicking and screaming NO I AM RIGHT I AM RIGHT (like children do) this will only get worse. if you're upset that people who did in fact do improper / illegal things are getting punished, that's on you. trying to say BUT THE OTHER GUY DID IT when nothing was found in years of looking is simply deflection to the core.

Why would you care about accountability when Trump got away with obstruction and attempting to coerce a foreign leader for political dirt on his private rival went uncontested? This desire for "accountability" is partisan driven
The declassified documents will show that the Russians were trying to help Hillary not Trump.

That is just too funny :lol: Given that all the evidence to the contrary. But conspiracy theories usually ignore that.

What evidence? Every single obummer official testified under oath that there was zero evidence.

Zero evidence that the Russians were trying to interfere in the elections and they supported Trump?
Heck I have evidence now they wanted Hillary to win.

And what exactly did they do to interfere?

Oh? Evidence? What constitutes your evidence?
The dossier where Russian 'informants' lied about Trump?

Barr's selective release of those who requested "unmasking" (totally legal and done through proper channels) and the focus on Biden strikes me as an attempt to interfere in the elections.

The AG is supposed to be impartial.

This is yet one more indication of Barr's corruption IMO.
No, Barr is investigating Obama's FBI corruption. You've got it backwards as usual.

normally i agree. but the charges on flynn bring dropped started dominos. it does sound like barr reached way back and anyone going outside of process for the purpose of inflating this "problem" is going to be held responsible.

good.

until people are held accountable, and in this case kicking and screaming NO I AM RIGHT I AM RIGHT (like children do) this will only get worse. if you're upset that people who did in fact do improper / illegal things are getting punished, that's on you. trying to say BUT THE OTHER GUY DID IT when nothing was found in years of looking is simply deflection to the core.

Why would you care about accountability when Trump got away with obstruction and attempting to coerce a foreign leader for political dirt on his private rival went uncontested? This desire for "accountability" is partisan driven
The declassified documents will show that the Russians were trying to help Hillary not Trump.

That is just too funny :lol: Given that all the evidence to the contrary. But conspiracy theories usually ignore that.

What evidence? Every single obummer official testified under oath that there was zero evidence.
i'd love to see a specific list of "evidence" that was used to make the entire RUSSIAGATE ok.

then go from there as to what was bullshit and a valid concern.

There is no such thing as "Russiagate".
So no attempt to cite actual evidence used

Your request is EXTREMELY broad. Be specific. What do you want evidence for exactly?
yea, i thought so.

good.

i'd love to see a specific list of "evidence" that was used to make the entire RUSSIAGATE ok.

Your request is EXTREMELY broad. Be specific. What do you want evidence for exactly?
yea, i thought so.

No. You didn't. You didn't think at all.

You make a very broad demand for something. Narrow it down. For example - asking about evidence to support your claim of Russia wanting Clinton to win is focused.

Barr's selective release of those who requested "unmasking" (totally legal and done through proper channels) and the focus on Biden strikes me as an attempt to interfere in the elections.

remove your dog from the race. stop trying to steer the river in your direction. not doing this makes you push things to where they are not in "the real world".

you are not getting what you perceive to be "proper", ergo THEY must be corrupt; not you potentially wrong. when you put yourself in a position where nothing will change your mind, you warp what you see to fit what you need it to be.

so maybe the AG is being impartial and what was done to Trump was wrong.

maybe.

good.

yea, i thought so.

You make a very broad demand for something. Narrow it down. For example - asking about evidence to support your claim of Russia wanting Clinton to win is focused.
oh trust me - i think a lot about it. i don't rationalize my emotions. i asked a base question - what "evidence" was there to say RUSSIA was a valid investigation. you won't answer it, you then ask me to narrow it down.

that to me is simply deflection. we can either point to evidence or not. if we can't point to evidence but asking to do so spawns rabbit holes, then yes i have to question the validity of said evidence.

now - whatever evidence there may be - great. let's say it in fact there.
how can there not be enough evidence about misbehaving WE KNOW for a fact has happened to warrant looking into it? why is looking into all these improper, outside of procedure, proven with bias NOT ENOUGH to warrant that maybe they did something wrong; yet all your RUSSIA evidence is in fact, valid?

seems to be only allowing 1 way thought and everything else must be attacked.

to me that isn't thinking.

now we can pull back claws and try rational discussion again or we can simply revert to catapulting our clever whit back and forth at each other.

your move on that front.

now, in regard to my question - what did russia do to interfere in the last election they've never done before or we've never done to anyone else.

help?

remove your dog from the race. stop trying to steer the river in your direction. not doing this makes you push things to where they are not in "the real world".

You remove your dog from the race and quit deflecting, because that is what you are doing. You can not acknowledge even the remote possibility that someone else might have a legitimate argument that doesn't match yours.

Why the selective release of material like this? Why the focus on Biden's name, 6 months from an election. Barr is Trump's man. Why is Barr helping the Republicans? The AG is supposed to stay out of partisan politics. Even Eric Holder, for all the criticism leveled at him, did not get involved. But hey...there can't possibly be any legitimate concerns about corruption (that only applies to Obama and Clinton in your book).

you are not getting what you perceive to be "proper", ergo THEY must be corrupt; not you potentially wrong. when you put yourself in a position where nothing will change your mind, you warp what you see to fit what you need it to be.

maybe.

Where did you pull that out of? Does it occur to you that you might be wrong? (Apparently not...not once in your posts....). The AG has, factually, engaged in a number of very unprededented actions, completely outside his normal scope. That is looking at AG's over a number of administrations. Those actions in fact conflict with the independent judiciary in a disturbing way. But actually - why bother to discuss with you?

I think Slade is right. You simultaneously criticize others for not seeing your point of view while insisting they are completely wrong for having a different point of view. There is no discussion to be had here because you make it about person doing the discussing, not the actual points of discussion.

good.

Zero evidence that the Russians were trying to interfere in the elections and they supported Trump?

There is zero evidence they were trying to help Trump. Shrilary was already bought so the evidence we do have is that pootin was trying to help her. It is not much, but it is there.

We have ZERO evidence he was trying to help Trump. That Russia has been interfering is without doubt. They have, and have been for a long time.

What's odd is that people are acting like "unmasking" is unlawful or wrong....

• The acting director of national intelligence released a document listing several dozen Obama-era officials who requested more details in a report that turned out to produce the name of Michael Flynn, who was briefly President Donald Trump’s national security adviser. These types of requests have long been called “unmasking.”

• The unmaskings were requested lawfully and through a regular process. In addition, unmasking is not an unusual request; it occurred roughly 27,000 times during the first two years of Trump’s administration.

It's unlawful when done for political reasons.

You remove your dog from the race and quit deflecting, because that is what you are doing. You can not acknowledge even the remote possibility that someone else might have a legitimate argument that doesn't match yours.

Why the selective release of material like this? Why the focus on Biden's name, 6 months from an election. Barr is Trump's man. Why is Barr helping the Republicans? The AG is supposed to stay out of partisan politics. Even Eric Holder, for all the criticism leveled at him, did not get involved. But hey...there can't possibly be any legitimate concerns about corruption (that only applies to Obama and Clinton in your book).

maybe.

Where did you pull that out of? Does it occur to you that you might be wrong? (Apparently not...not once in your posts....). The AG has, factually, engaged in a number of very unprededented actions, completely outside his normal scope. That is looking at AG's over a number of administrations. Those actions in fact conflict with the independent judiciary in a disturbing way. But actually - why bother to discuss with you?

I think Slade is right. You simultaneously criticize others for not seeing your point of view while insisting they are completely wrong for having a different point of view. There is no discussion to be had here because you make it about person doing the discussing, not the actual points of discussion.
well if you think slade is right then there ain't much sense in trying.

i ask some pretty simple questions, ask if we can pull back claws and talk issues, i even get specific per your request - again.

and yet again you don't follow through.

but i do find it funny you're mad at me for not considering YOUR point of view while the entire time you refuse to consider mine. also, i've said i'm wrong several times. most recently to colfax_m and he and i have our own dogfights. but when he is right he is right. he can also put the emotions down and simply talk. thats what i was trying to get back to before you decided it was more fun to slam me. so'k. that's how it's been lately but i was trying to have us both stop it.

you and slade have fun, hear?

good.

There is zero evidence they were trying to help Trump. Shrilary was already bought so the evidence we do have is that pootin was trying to help her. It is not much, but it is there.

We have ZERO evidence he was trying to help Trump. That Russia has been interfering is without doubt. They have, and have been for a long time.
yea, tried to clarify exactly what the evidence was.

didn't go well. :)

good.

That's your evidence ? Weak.

Nations all over this world have a vested interest in who the world leaders are, and they are going to voice their support in ways like they've always done. No votes were changed by the hands of the Russians in our election's, so get over it. Trump is innocent, and that's that. No president has ever had to deal with corruption of this magnitude, where as inward groups decided that they were going to control the outcomes of our election's going foward, but America through Trump said that's not happening. Trump is president, and that's that. MAGA.

good.

yea, i thought so.

oh trust me - i think a lot about it. i don't rationalize my emotions. i asked a base question - what "evidence" was there to say RUSSIA was a valid investigation. you won't answer it, you then ask me to narrow it down.

Ding Ding Ding!!!!!! That's it! Thank you! That was ALL I asked for considering this topic has been pretty broad. That is a concise request. And I'm happy to answer THAT.

What led up to the Russia Investigation?

Let's start at the beginning.

2014 - the Obama Administration first began receiving warnings from intelligence about possible Russian interference.

The Obama administration received multiple warnings from national security officials between 2014 and 2016 that the Kremlin was ramping up its intelligence operations and building disinformation networks it could use to disrupt the U.S. political system, according to more than half a dozen current and former officials.
As early as 2014, the administration received a report that quoted a well-connected Russian source as saying that the Kremlin was building a disinformation arm that could be used to interfere in Western democracies. The report, according to an official familiar with it, included a quote from the Russian source telling U.S. officials in Moscow, "You have no idea how extensive these networks are in Europe ... and in the U.S., Russia has penetrated media organizations, lobbying firms, political parties, governments and militaries in all of these places."
That report was circulated among the National Security Council, intelligence agencies and the State Department via secure email and cable in the spring of 2014 as part of a larger assessment of Russian intentions in Ukraine, the official said.
There was no explicit warning of a threat to U.S. elections, but the official said some diplomats and national security officials in Moscow felt the administration was too quick to dismiss the possibility that the Kremlin incursions could reach the United States.

On Oct. 7, 2016, about a month before the election, the administration revealed, through a statement from the director of national intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security, that the U.S. government believed Russia was behind the hacks and was seeking to interfere with the election. The revelation, which many in the White House expected to be bombshell news, was largely overshadowed by the revelation that same day of an “Access Hollywood” tape in which Donald Trump made crude and sexist comments to anchor Billy Bush.

And note - the Obama Administration has been criticized for being too cautious in reacting to this (and sex scandals as usual, capture people’s attention).

The spectre of electoral interference from Russia – whether in the form of hacking, dark money, bot armies, or a plethora of other techniques – has hung over elections and referendums from France to Ukraine, and from the USA to the UK.
…The interlinked Russian attempts at influence were sophisticated and effective. The most visible of their efforts was the hacking of the email accounts of the Democratic National Committee and John Podesta, a key Hillary Clinton aide. The contents of those emails – including internal memos, infighting, and more – were later passed to WikiLeaks and published to huge media attention. The furore eventually led to the resignation of the DNC’s chairwoman on the eve of the party’s convention.

And this was just the successful hacking attempts - many other attempts including targeting voter registration systems, were thwarted. This led to the indictment of 12 Russian Intelligence Officials.

That’s the beginning and my view, that is absolutely worth investigating down to the last detail. Public trust in the integrity of our electoral and political system is being threatened. And not just ours.

Mike Conaway, the Republican who replaced Devin Nunes as head of the House Intelligence Committee’s investigation into Russian meddling in the U.S. election, has described his mission simply: “I just want to find out what happened,” he’s said. The more urgent question elsewhere in the world, however, isn’t confined to the past. It concerns what is happening—not just in the United States but in European democracies as well.

So let’s move to Trump and Co. Was it proper to investigate him? Let’s separate what we knew at the time vs. what we know now that it is concluded.

At least 17 Trump associates had contacts with Russians or Wikileaks, which released hacked documents, during the campaign or transition, according to an analysis of public records by the New York Times, with at least 100 face-to-face interactions, phone calls or electronic messages with Russians or Kremlin-linked figures and at least 51 individual communications.
Trump aides known to have had contact with Russians include the president's son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner, his son Donald Trump Jr, former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and former personal lawyer Michael Cohen.

In addition, initial investigations found that several of these people had lied about the extent of their contacts or that they even had contacts with Russian officials.

That frankly, given the lead up to this point - is enough reason to investigate.

maybe.

i ask some pretty simple questions, ask if we can pull back claws and talk issues, i even get specific per your request - again.

but i do find it funny you're mad at me for not considering YOUR point of view while the entire time you refuse to consider mine. also, i've said i'm wrong several times. most recently to colfax_m and he and i have our own dogfights. but when he is right he is right. he can also put the emotions down and simply talk. thats what i was trying to get back to before you decided it was more fun to slam me. so'k. that's how it's been lately but i was trying to have us both stop it.

I took a good bit of time and answered your specific question. I'm not mad you for not considering MY point of view. You don't have to. But when you bang on about how only YOUR point of view is right and mine is just "emotional" - you aren't discussing anything but people. I don't CARE how you derive your point of view. I'll hear it out. Which I did. I expect the same respect from you IF discussion is what you want. But if you answer every one of my points with "you just hate Trump" then you aren't truly interested.

good.

Hacking and releasing the DNC email server wasn’t trying to help Trump?

good.

yea, tried to clarify exactly what the evidence was.

didn't go well. :)

I'll wait for your evidence showing the Russians supported (or as Westwall claims) "bought" Hilary.

maybe.

I took a good bit of time and answered your specific question. I'm not mad you for not considering MY point of view. You don't have to. But when you bang on about how only YOUR point of view is right and mine is just "emotional" - you aren't discussing anything but people. I don't CARE how you derive your point of view. I'll hear it out. Which I did. I expect the same respect from you IF discussion is what you want. But if you answer every one of my points with "you just hate Trump" then you aren't truly interested.
the reason i do that is because when i disagree with you, you instantly go off that i am defending trump. you so far have refused to see i can disagree with you and how it applies to law or policy; not trump.

but to date you have never given me the "luxury" of disagreeing with you and NOT defending trump. in my mind trump doesn't have much to do with whether or not what is happening to him is legal or not.

Forum List

Back