BREAKING : Ukraine is turning the tables on Muscovite ulus , Ukraine's strategy to counter-attack

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
BREAKING : Ukraine is turning the tables on Muscovite ulus , Ukraine's strategy to counter-attack

one for sure, Ukraine will demolish to the ground the golden horde !

It's rare to see a person as dedicated as you are to hating Russians. I'm just curious, what have they done to YOU? I don't support Putin or his thugs but I don't have a hate-boner for seeing Russians slaughtered, either.

You're not the only one intrigued by this poster, Esdraelon.

Russia is the only subject he posts about since 2017.

Maybe there's something in his life story that helps explain all the hate.

It's rare to see a person as dedicated as you are to hating Russians. I'm just curious, what have they done to YOU? I don't support Putin or his thugs but I don't have a hate-boner for seeing Russians slaughtered, either.
They are murderers. Anyone supporting them support tyranny.

1654436516422.png

I think that retaking the part of Kherson oblast on the Dnieper west bank and occupied parts of Kharkiv oblast will be enough for this counter-offensive strategy.

I think that retaking the part of Kherson oblast on the Dnieper west bank and occupied parts of Kharkiv oblast will be enough for this counter-offensive strategy.
Really? What about all those great plans to retake Crimea, Cuban, Belgorod and Moscow itself?
Do you think, that the Russians will stop without retaking Kharkov and Odessa?

Ukraine and in particular Zelensky has stolen enough money to feed his alleged people. It is a damn sight more than 500 thou. And really...What is 500,000 anymore. piss on their 500 thou and there's no guarantee it will go to feed ANYONE. So they and you can pat them on their morally superior stupid asses.

You are about 25-30 days from the start of the real counteroffensive. I honestly don't know if they will be able to sustain it, though.

Notice the Russian propaganda machine is in overdrive. The type of propaganda is not the propaganda of someone who is winning- it's all directed at intimidating anyone who helps Ukraine, or to portray Ukraine as a "lost cause".

If Russia was winning, the propaganda would be very different- it would be scenes of happy civilians returning to a normal life, everyone would be smiling and kids would be playing in the schoolyards.

SDonetsk convinces me that Russia is culminated. Meaning all infantry reserves are committed, there is nothing left to draw upon. Reason is DNR militias were sent into SDonetsk with no radios and bolt action rifles, backed up by Chechen guardsmen. The UA drew back to the fertilizer plant offering only slight resistance, waited until the RU infantry was fully committed, then came down on them like a ton of bricks.

Russia can't abandon SDonetsk, it would deny Putin the claim of "liberating" all of Luhansk Oblast. They are trapped into throwing more and more poorly equipped and unsupported infantry into a UKR buzzsaw. This is a terrible decision from a military perspective because the city does not have a significant strategic value. It is purely symbolic.

This year's conscripts aren't available until July, and RU is not able to properly equip the forces they have now. UKR has plenty of manpower reserves, they are just waiting for the equipment to arrive and the training to use it.

sd3.jpg

Igor Girkin talked about the state of forces after 100 days. Here is the translation.

Second that ^^^ :thup:

Do you mean the Russians who are slaughtering Ukrainians? Blowing up their homes, schools, hospitals, whole villages and stealing their food and whatever else they want? You really can't see how anyone can get angry enough at these people to want to kill them? That would make you a very unusual person.

Really? What about all those great plans to retake Crimea, Cuban, Belgorod and Moscow itself?
Do you think, that the Russians will stop without retaking Kharkov and Odessa?
I am sure that the Russian General Staff has such plans, in theory. But I doubt that your army can carry out these plans.

You are about 25-30 days from the start of the real counteroffensive. I honestly don't know if they will be able to sustain it, though.

Notice the Russian propaganda machine is in overdrive. The type of propaganda is not the propaganda of someone who is winning- it's all directed at intimidating anyone who helps Ukraine, or to portray Ukraine as a "lost cause".

If Russia was winning, the propaganda would be very different- it would be scenes of happy civilians returning to a normal life, everyone would be smiling and kids would be playing in the schoolyards.

SDonetsk convinces me that Russia is culminated. Meaning all infantry reserves are committed, there is nothing left to draw upon. Reason is DNR militias were sent into SDonetsk with no radios and bolt action rifles, backed up by Chechen guardsmen. The UA drew back to the fertilizer plant offering only slight resistance, waited until the RU infantry was fully committed, then came down on them like a ton of bricks.

Russia can't abandon SDonetsk, it would deny Putin the claim of "liberating" all of Luhansk Oblast. They are trapped into throwing more and more poorly equipped and unsupported infantry into a UKR buzzsaw. This is a terrible decision from a military perspective because the city does not have a significant strategic value. It is purely symbolic.

This year's conscripts aren't available until July, and RU is not able to properly equip the forces they have now. UKR has plenty of manpower reserves, they are just waiting for the equipment to arrive and the training to use it.

View attachment 654326
For me, the main goal is to save as many lives of Ukrainian servicemen as possible. And I simply reject an idea of them storming say Donetsk, Gorlovka or other large cities of Donbas.

Some different story is about the west bank part of Kherson oblast and Kharkiv oblast. This directions have strategic value for Ukraine. In the former case this draws the Russians back behind the Dnieper. This virtually excludes their attack on Mykolaiv and Odesa.

In the latter one, this creates a wide safety zone for Kharkiv City and significantly lowers the possibility of attacking Dnipro oblast.

Though, whether this can be realized on practice, I don't know. The time will show.

Forum List

Back