BREAKING: Ukraine will receive 61 F-16 fighter jets 42 from the Netherlands 19 from Denmark 🇩🇰🇳🇱🇺🇦

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
An excellent start. I would hope the US would throw in some too. They could be transferred to the Netherlands and then handed over to Ukraine. A 100 sounds reasonable.👍

An excellent start. I would hope the US would throw in some too. They could be transferred to the Netherlands and then handed over to Ukraine. A 100 sounds reasonable.👍

Woohoo! Lockheed and General Dynamic will be raking in that cash!

Meanwhile the Russians will get in some tarmac practice.

Woohoo! Lockheed and General Dynamic will be raking in that cash!

Meanwhile the Russians will get in some tarmac practice.
Hmm, what are they at right now? Asking for a friend. :terror:

I tell ya what, F-16s are badass planes to this day.

Did they any actual evidence?
question is for how long you can hide him ?
1692568812861.jpeg

Putin didn’t invade Ukraine during President Trump. Only during Obama and Biden. They are the ones that helped overthrow the Ukraine government, not Putin. Which of course destabilized relations and started a civil war. This has all been rigged, it’s all been planned, it’s all been gamed out by the warmongers of Washington. And here you are pushing their propaganda.

Only 350,000 Ukrainians dead so far. Why haven’t you signed up for Zelensky’s Rainbow Brigade? Clearly they are “winning”. Say what say you? Going to remain a keyboard propagandist, or man up and join the fight?

Forum List

Back