BREAKING --- United States tells Citizens: Leave Russia Immediately!

3996800fcb3a55f205a0674f5c2a43042242b257b5857fe6dba56d15b4e20251_1.webp

After what they did to Britney Griner, I don’t know why any American would want to be in Russia.

She committed a crime there and she was punished per their law and system.

Not all countries are America and when you go to other countries you need to stay within the lines because you're not at home.

All she had to not was not bring what they consider contraband so it's her fault.

I have no sympathy for someone that breaks the law, especially not one that has a track record of hating America. And especially one that hates America, gets their ass in trouble, then begs america to help them.

Not excessive in Russia....It's how they treat drug smugglers.

Play stupid fuck-up games, win stupid fuck-up prizes.
9 years for less than a gram of medically prescribed hash oil. That’s excessive for anywhere.

Griner was stupid for not complying with the law in a foreign country. Russia is stupid for having such harsh penalties for such a minor offense.

Both statements are true.

Not all countries are America and when you go to other countries you need to stay within the lines because you're not at home.

All she had to not was not bring what they consider contraband so it's her fault.

I have no sympathy for someone that breaks the law, especially not one that has a track record of hating America. And especially one that hates America, gets their ass in trouble, then begs america to help them.

She was treated more harshly due to her celebrity, because it beneifted the current Russian government to do so.

Anyone else would have been brought before a judge, and PNG'ed the hell out of the country.

I’m not defending what Griner did. I completely agree.

But it’s ALSO true that Russia was far too excessive with her punishment.

Both can be true you know.

9 years for less than a gram of medically prescribed hash oil. That’s excessive for anywhere.

Griner was stupid for not complying with the law in a foreign country. Russia is stupid for having such harsh penalties for such a minor offense.

Both statements are true.
I'm sure the Russians are deeply interested in your opinion of how excessive their smuggling laws are.

pffffft

Last edited:
The Hash oil had nothing to do with Russia giving back what it's getting and everybody knows that by now.
But in the end, Russia got the trade they wanted. Americans' pitying Griner caused half the loss and domestic politics condemning Biden for not getting Griner home quickly caused the other half.
Russia accomplishing the lopsided trade wasn't stupid.
Isn't it a bit arrogant to think that the enemy isn't permitted to hit back. If it ever comes to nukes, that will be the arrogance that breaks all standing records!

Last edited:
I'm sure the Russians are deeply interested in you opinion of how excessive their smuggling laws are.

pffffft
I didn’t say that Russia would be interested in my opinion, now did I? I simply stated that 9 years in prison for less than a gram of medically prescribed hash oil is excessive.

Because it is.

I’m not defending what Griner did. I completely agree.

But it’s ALSO true that Russia was far too excessive with her punishment.

Both can be true you know.

And you are correct.

Their laws are their laws....Your opinion as to how excessive they are has no bearing on anything.
And your opinion about my opinion has any bearing on anything?

How about you try using your own reasoning and shut the fuck up? Great, thanks.

Forum List

Back