BREAKING --- United States tells Citizens: Leave Russia Immediately!

I didn’t say that Russia would be interested in my opinion, now did I? I simply stated that 9 years in prison for less than a gram of medically prescribed hash oil is excessive.

Because it is.
Nonsense .
If you know that someone will be useful as a future bargaining chip you increase their perceived value .

And , as usual , Russia gets back a Viktor Bout type and returns a peanut .

That's their smuggling law....Your opinion as to whether it's excessive is entirely irrelevant and beside any point.
You already said that, dumbass. I already responded.

1) I understand it’s their law.

2) I think their law is stupid and excessive.

3) I don’t care that Russia isn’t interested in my opinion on their law. I’m just stating my opinion that it’s excessive.

Do you want to repeat yourself again, retard?

I didn’t say that Russia would be interested in my opinion, now did I? I simply stated that 9 years in prison for less than a gram of medically prescribed hash oil is excessive.

Because it is.
It wasn't medically prescribed and it wasn't less than half a gram.

But in any case, Russia didn't really care about the details, they got the trade.

Ooooo....The "Russian sock puppet" gambit......How drearily unoriginal. :icon_rolleyes:
Even he and I can agree that Russia was excessive with this.

Of course you don’t want to address that part. Maybe you should just go play on 4chan.

Most Muricans aren't so fucking stupid as to try to smuggle drugs across international borders.

Play stupid fuck-up games, win stupid fuck-up prizes.
Griner wasen't smuggling drugs, no mind.

Biden’s just as likely to blow their plane out of the sky, with his shoot first ask questions later doctrine. Besides, Russia is safer than any liberal infested urban shithole in America.

Biden’s just as likely to blow their plane out of the sky, with his shoot first ask questions later doctrine. Besides, Russia is safer than any liberal infested urban shithole in America.
Weird. You guys were complaining that Biden took too long to act before shooting the first one. Now he’s doing it too quickly?

You got caught lying about it being less than half a gram. That should be the end of your case but I'll accept an admission that you lied.
Or made an honest mistake?
I didn’t lie. I said it was less than a gram. You said it wasn’t and then failed to provide a source.

You said it comes down to which side’s propaganda one chooses to believe. And since you don’t believe it was less than a gram, then it sounds like you believe in Russian propaganda.

Care to address this?

Weird. You guys were complaining that Biden took too long to act before shooting the first one. Now he’s doing it too quickly?
They actually identified what the first one was, deemed not a threat, then blew it up anyway. What message does that send beyond extreme leadership failure? Now they blow up anything without first identifying what it is or it's potential payload. We have embassies around the world for a reason. This failed administration doesn't even bother with diplomacy and appears to constantly be acting after the fact with irrational responses.

Forum List

Back