BREAKING --- United States tells Citizens: Leave Russia Immediately!

You need to learn how to read.
Whatever. You just want to shit on anything Biden does because Biden did it.

Biden waits to shoot down a balloon: you guys complain that he waited.

Biden shoots the next one down quickly: you guys complain that he didn’t wait long enough.

Inconsistent.

Where do you get that at? Think they arrested her for no reason even though she admitted to bringing dope into their country?
What the hell do you care what Griner did? I know why. She's a black gay pro basketball player who was jailed in Russia for holding a minute ammount of a substance so automatically your faces are up Putin's ass. If Griner was white you assholes would be ranting & raving about Biden being incompetent for not getting her out sooner.

Go ask Putin for another taste of his ass.

What the hell do you care what Griner did? I know why. She's a black gay pro basketball player who was jailed in Russia for holding a minute ammount of a substance so automatically your faces are up Putin's ass. If Griner was white you assholes would be ranting & raving about Biden being incompetent for not getting her out sooner.

Go ask Putin for another taste of his ass.

I could care less about her. What I do care about is Dementia took (what was considered) the most dangerous man in the world and traded him for her. He never would have done anything like that for a white straight basketball girl. Furthermore her hatred for our country was rubbing salt in the wounds.

It doesn't matter if they gave her life in prison over a marijuana seed. It's their law and it's irrelevant if you think their laws are unfair. It's like if I went to NYC and used my firearm against somebody trying to break into my car. I'd go to jail and likely prison if I killed the SOB. In my state I wouldn't even get a ticket. Our laws using firearms are way different than theirs. When I'm in their state, I have to abide by their laws no matter what our deadly force laws are in my state of Ohio. That's the way it works.

I could care less about her. What I do care about is Dementia took (what was considered) the most dangerous man in the world and traded him for her. He never would have done anything like that for a white straight basketball girl. Furthermore her hatred for our country was rubbing salt in the wounds.
Way to go asshole. Race huh?

And Bout was going to be released in just a couple years
It doesn't matter if they gave her life in prison over a marijuana seed.
It would matter a lot if it was you or someone you cared about

Last edited:
Way to go asshole. Race huh?

And Bout was going to be released in just a couple years

It would matter a lot if it was you or someone you cared about

If it was somebody I knew they'd be smart enough not to break their laws and then expecting the US to lose a valued prisoner over them.

Yes it is about race. The moron you voted for chose a failed VP because the color of her skin; the most hated VP in our lifetime, he chose a Supreme Court Justice because of her race that couldn't even tell Congress what a woman was claiming you had to be a biologist to make that determination, he chose the worst press secretary in modern history because she was a black lez. Everything about this administration is putting incompetent people in positions of power based on race, gender and sexual preference. That's why our airports are a mess today because he made a transportation secretary out of a failed Mayor with no experience with transportation simply because he was openly gay.

Unknown-1.jpeg

Uh oh! What's the Usurper up to now?

Edit Update! Looks like a full blown war is about to happen. They don't want Americans in Russia in case they're rounded up and detained as prisoners.

Of course despite Biden, his Sect of State, and his Under Sect of State publicly declaring he would destroy the Russian pipeline, Nord Stream 2, if Russia invaded Ukraine ... then it was destroyed right after Russia invaded Ukraine...

Despite if this turns out to be true it would be an act of war perpetrated by the US President..

...we are still being told to give ourselves lobotomies and believe that it was all one miraculous coincidence...

...and we are being told none of this has anything to do with Biden's State Department telling US citizens to get out of Russia NOW....

...but we aren't being told WHY (the truth) Americans need to het out of Russia NOW.

:popcorn:

With you it's ALWAYS about race

I wasn't the first one to bring up anything about race. Considering who you voted for and support, nobody on your side of the fence has any room to speak of race given your vote went to a presidential candidate that said the most racist thing about blacks in our lifetime,

I wasn't the first one to bring up anything about race. Considering who you voted for and support, nobody on your side of the fence has any room to speak of race given your vote went to a presidential candidate that said the most racist thing about blacks in our lifetime,

'Racial Jungle'
'Predators'
'You ain't black if you don't vote for me'

Why? Do you think Russia is going to directly attack US assets or one of our strategic allies like NATO?

Russia is getting desperate and there is nothing more dangerous than a rabid wild animal that thinks it's cornered.
Russia may well have had enough assets come over our southern border to score a direct hit.

WHY?

BIDEN said ut was due to 'security risks' pertaining to the war in Ukraine.

Biden and Democrats have helped target Russian generals for assassination, sent billions of dollars to Ukraine, sent weapons, iur top Air Defense System, and now tanks...and has ne er been concerned enough about US cotozens' safety enough to tell them to leave...

So WHY NOW?

NPR says Biden is worried about Russians detaining Americans for political reasons.

He hasn't been worried enough to try to bring home other Americans still being held by Russia....just Griner...

...and even that whole time she was arrested and stained ... and since her relesse ... Biden has not cared enough to tell Ameticans to get out.

SO WHY NOW?

What has suddenly changed?

Forum List

Back