BREAKING --- United States tells Citizens: Leave Russia Immediately!

Uh oh! What's the Usurper up to now?

Edit Update! Looks like a full blown war is about to happen. They don't want Americans in Russia in case they're rounded up and detained as prisoners.

Probably not, but they know that countries like Russia like political prisoners....

Of course despite Biden, his Sect of State, and his Under Sect of State publicly declaring he would destroy the Russian pipeline, Nord Stream 2, if Russia invaded Ukraine ...then it was destroyed right after Russia invaded Ukraine...
24 February 2022 was the invasion and unprovoked missile attacks.

26 September 2022 was the explosion in the pipelines.

Easyt always lies......SOP.

Probably not, but they know that countries like Russia like political prisoners....

Biden did not care enough to bring all Russian prisoners home - Just Griner.

After Griner's arrest - or her release - Biden never told Americans to leave Russia 'Now'....

So I don't buy the 'fear of pilitical prisoners' excuse.

I think Biden knows deginitive proof the US committed an act of war by blowing up NS2 is about to drop.

Over the last 6+ years if the Democrats have proven anything to the world it is that they can not hide the truth about anything forever.

Every scandal, every crime, every violation of Constitution and law, every attempt to target / censor / silence illegally spy on, etc... everything Democrats,the media, and snowflakes quickly tried to dismiss as 'Conspiracy Theory has been exposed as true.

The TRUTH can not be hidden forever. It comes out.

I think the NS2 is the next 'Conspiracy Theory'-labeled scandal about to be exposed to the world...and the Biden administration knows Putin is going to be pissed and will react.

I could be wrong....but that's just IMHO.

Biden did not care enough to bring all Russian prisoners home - Just Griner.

After Griner's arrest - or her release - Biden never told Americans to leave Russia 'Now'....

So I don't buy the 'fear of pilitical prisoners' excuse.

I think Biden knows deginitive proof the US committed an act of war by blowing up NS2 is about to drop.

Over the last 6+ years if the Democrats have proven anything to the world it is that they can not hide the truth about anything forever.

Every scandal, every crime, every violation of Constitution and law, every attempt to target / censor / silence illegally spy on, etc... everything Democrats,the media, and snowflakes quickly tried to dismiss as 'Conspiracy Theory has been exposed as true.

The TRUTH can not be hidden forever. It comes out.

I think the NS2 is the next 'Conspiracy Theory'-labeled scandal about to be exposed to the world...and the Biden administration knows Putin is going to be pissed and will react.

I could be wrong....but that's just IMHO.
I checked today, there are still 9,000 stranded Americans in Afghanistan to this day abandoned by Biden. You haven't heard squat from Biden on getting them out since. Nor from Blinken.

I checked today, there are still 9,000 stranded Americans in Afghanistan to this day abandoned by Biden. You haven't heard squat from Biden on getting them out since. Nor from Blinken.

That's because the official Biden Talking Points say those people were not left behind - they CHOSE to stay.

:shok:

I can't imagine any situation in which I, or any other American, would be in Russia right now in the first place.

Ya mean ever? Because ya did here.

Why don't you leftists read all the posts before making a false claim against others? It's Clipper that brought up race and made up a false accusation in this post:

What the hell do you care what Griner did? I know why. She's a black gay pro basketball player who was jailed in Russia for holding a minute ammount of a substance so automatically your faces are up Putin's ass.

If you are too lazy to read all the posts to follow the conversation, all you have to do is click that arrow in a circle next to the posters name and it will take you to the last comment of that conversation. Then you can keep clicking it again and again to get the entire thing.

Why don't you leftists read all the posts before making a false claim against others? It's Clipper that brought up race and made up a false accusation in this post:

If you are too lazy to read all the posts to follow the conversation, all you have to do is click that arrow in a circle next to the posters name and it will take you to the last comment of that conversation. Then you can keep clicking it again and again to get the entire thing.
And you proved his point. What was your response? That Biden only made the deal because she was black and would have left her to rot if she was white. You weak, sick , hateful little man

And you proved his point. What was your response? That Biden only made the deal because she was black and would have left her to rot if she was white. You weak, sick , hateful little man

Again, it's you leftists that always turn things into race, not us. But when we respond with a like kind comment, it's "you are being racist!"

Of course despite Biden, his Sect of State, and his Under Sect of State publicly declaring he would destroy the Russian pipeline, Nord Stream 2, if Russia invaded Ukraine ... then it was destroyed right after Russia invaded Ukraine...

Despite if this turns out to be true it would be an act of war perpetrated by the US President..

...we are still being told to give ourselves lobotomies and believe that it was all one miraculous coincidence...

...and we are being told none of this has anything to do with Biden's State Department telling US citizens to get out of Russia NOW....

...but we aren't being told WHY (the truth) Americans need to het out of Russia NOW.

:popcorn:
You need to be told WHY Americans should leave Russia?

How do you want it? Block letters in crayon or flash cards with pics?

There aren't any 9000 stranded Americans in Afghanistan!!

They're just Afghans who worked for our Army.

So when the Doha Accords were being implemented and beyond in the fall of 2020, how many non military Americans or Afghans who support our soldiers, were evacuated when Donnie reduced our troops strength by about 80%? Did they evacuate any, or did Benedict Donald leave that up to the military and the next CiC with the paltry 2,500 troops Benedict left in the country?

Forum List

Back