BREAKING --- United States tells Citizens: Leave Russia Immediately!

Are you a certified mental health practitioner and qualified to diagnose his behavior and stability? ... :dunno:
Nope. Just going by the fact that he's slaughtering innocent civilians including women & children. Apparently, you're fine with that, Putin apologist.

Boy, you really are a stupid moron. You post some dumb shit but that one tops them all.

Nothing dumb about the truth. What do you think happens to women and children that deal with the drug lords to get into this country? With an open invitation by Dementia to come on in, it encourages more to take the trip to get here.

Update!

From the US Embassy in Russia:

Do not travel to Russia due to the unpredictable consequences of the unprovoked full-scale invasion of Ukraine by Russian military forces, the potential for harassment and the singling out of U.S. citizens for detention by Russian government security officials, the arbitrary enforcement of local law, limited flights into and out of Russia, the Embassy’s limited ability to assist U.S. citizens in Russia, and the possibility of terrorism. U.S. citizens residing or travelling in Russia should depart immediately. Exercise increased caution due to the risk of wrongful detentions.
How would it be wrongful when the U.S. is sending weapons to Ukraine to instigate war? That's like saying it would be wrong to detain Russians in this country if Russia tried turn Canada or Mexico against us and were sending armaments to them to use in the fight.

Prescribed or not prescribed, it's illegal in other countries.
I didn’t dispute that it’s illegal in other countries you stupid lying sack of shit. Maybe you should try reading next time.

Him: “Some countries, it's a death penalty.”

Me: “In what countries is the death penalty given to someone who has less than a gram of medically prescribed hash oil?”

You: “It’s illegal in other countries.”

Yea, thanks Captain Obvious. Maybe try reading what you respond to next time.

I didn’t dispute that it’s illegal in other countries you stupid lying sack of shit. Maybe you should try reading next time.

Him: “Some countries, it's a death penalty.”

Me: “In what countries is the death penalty given to someone who has less than a gram of medically prescribed hash oil?”

You: “It’s illegal in other countries.”

Yea, thanks Captain Obvious. Maybe try reading what you respond to next time.

Stupid fucken commie troll, you're the one that brought up it was prescribed, not me. I was merely pointing out that it's irrelevant if it's prescribed or not as far as other countries are concerned.

Stupid fucken commie troll, you're the one that brought up it was prescribed, not me. I was merely pointing out that it's irrelevant if it's prescribed or not as far as other countries are concerned.
Great. Thanks for pointing out that prescribed hash oil is still illegal - something that NOBODY was disputing. Super helpful.

Stupid fucking moron.

Forum List

Back