Breaking: VA Senate majority leader (GOPer) was managing editor of racist medical school yearbook

well again, every male infant that was breast fed by their mother, sexually assaulted their mother.

Breaking: Virginia Senate majority leader worked as editor of racist yearbook . Expect calls for his resignation. This is huge. Editors accept or reject material.
Virginia Sen. Tommy Norment was an editor for VMI yearbook filled with racist photos and slurs

It's hilarious watching the cartwheels and somersaults you people are doing over this.
yea, it's like trying to shoot people for a certain "crime" but you keep hitting your own side first.

The false outrage over actions 50 years ago is getting really old. We need a new requirement for office it seems - you must be under 2 years old. That is the only way we can find someone that is 'innocent' enough to take office.

Breaking: Virginia Senate majority leader worked as editor of racist yearbook . Expect calls for his resignation. This is huge. Editors accept or reject material.
Virginia Sen. Tommy Norment was an editor for VMI yearbook filled with racist photos and slurs

It's hilarious watching the cartwheels and somersaults you people are doing over this.
yea, it's like trying to shoot people for a certain "crime" but you keep hitting your own side first.
boi do I hate leftism. Exactly why are they in charge of righteousness?

Let me just say, fk leftists.

Is there anyone left in the Commonwealth of Virginia that hasn’t donned or have some affiliation with black face? :lol:

Remind me where all the whining crying lefties were when they FORCED a republican to resign over black face?

Is there anyone left in the Commonwealth of Virginia that hasn’t donned or have some affiliation with black face? :lol:
well as I have maintained for years in here, they never broke away from slavery. that evidence has just been released. :auiqs.jpg:

well as I have maintained for years in here, they never broke away from slavery. that evidence has just been released. :auiqs.jpg:

Even the Lt. Governor wears black face.

The false outrage over actions 50 years ago is getting really old. We need a new requirement for office it seems - you must be under 2 years old. That is the only way we can find someone that is 'innocent' enough to take office.
It appears that is a Democrat level expectation already, at least acting and thinking that way..

Ban all black ski masks as blackface. Or would that interfere with black criminals too much.

Remind me where all the whining crying lefties were when they FORCED a republican to resign over black face?
When democrats are held to the same standards as they demand on others the excuses start rolling out. It’s quite amusing.

When democrats are held to the same standards as they demand on others the excuses start rolling out. It’s quite amusing.
^ And this is different on the right?

When politicians are held to any standard whatsoever the partisan hacks start rolling out excuses. What confuses me is how we started applying standards to actions that are decades old. This is getting insane.

Forum List

Back