Breaking: VA Senate majority leader (GOPer) was managing editor of racist medical school yearbook

Remind me where all the whining crying lefties were when they FORCED a republican to resign over black face?
When democrats are held to the same standards as they demand on others the excuses start rolling out. It’s quite amusing.
^ And this is different on the right?

When politicians are held to any standard whatsoever the partisan hacks start rolling out excuses. What confuses me is how we started applying standards to actions that are decades old. This is getting insane.
Who kicked it off? I'm with you. and quite frankly the only thing it shows is who the real racists are. That blacks vote for these bunth of pukes is so sad. I scratch my head at why for many a year now. the party of the kkk, is voted into power by the people they suppressed, and then openly admit they suppress them, and still voted in by them.

dude, I live in a different reality and that is for sure. can't make it up. should they resign? nope. Should voters not vote for them in the next election, yep. let the people decide in an election. I'm against forced exits. to anyone.

Remind me where all the whining crying lefties were when they FORCED a republican to resign over black face?
When democrats are held to the same standards as they demand on others the excuses start rolling out. It’s quite amusing.

When politicians are held to any standard whatsoever the partisan hacks start rolling out excuses. What confuses me is how we started applying standards to actions that are decades old. This is getting insane.
Take it up with the left. This is their new MO. They even did it to Kevin Hart over hosting an awards show.

Who kicked it off? I'm with you. and quite frankly the only thing it shows is who the real racists are. That blacks vote for these bunth of pukes is so sad. I scratch my head at why for many a year now. the party of the kkk, is voted into power by the people they suppressed, and then openly admit they suppress them, and still voted in by them.

dude, I live in a different reality and that is for sure. can't make it up. should they resign? nope. Should voters not vote for them in the next election, yep. let the people decide in an election. I'm against forced exits. to anyone.
I don't really know who kicked it off. There were some asinine examples of this against Obama - and then some that were quite valid as well. I can remember a few from the Bush/Kerry time as well to be honest. Then it was just the big boys though. It seems anyone anywhere has suddenly been subject to this asinine standard. Politicians at every level, singers, actors and basically anyone in the public eye.

I honestly do not want a politician that does not have something controversial in their background. YOU DO NOT THINK FOR YOURSELF if you have not said and done something that was controversial. You need to live to learn.

And I agree that politicians should not generally be forced out. Removing someone from office should be for legal issues - do a crime then you are gone. Someone finds a 20 year old picture of you bring a clown or doing something really stupid, who cares.

Breaking: Virginia Senate majority leader worked as editor of racist yearbook . Expect calls for his resignation. This is huge. Editors accept or reject material.
Virginia Sen. Tommy Norment was an editor for VMI yearbook filled with racist photos and slurs
/----/ What is it with democRATs and Black Face? I thought all the racists became Republicans after 1965.
That is the narrative that the left wants us all to believe.

I don't really know who kicked it off. There were some asinine examples of this against Obama - and then some that were quite valid as well. I can remember a few from the Bush/Kerry time as well to be honest. Then it was just the big boys though. It seems anyone anywhere has suddenly been subject to this asinine standard. Politicians at every level, singers, actors and basically anyone in the public eye.

I honestly do not want a politician that does not have something controversial in their background. YOU DO NOT THINK FOR YOURSELF if you have not said and done something that was controversial. You need to live to learn.

And I agree that politicians should not generally be forced out. Removing someone from office should be for legal issues - do a crime then you are gone. Someone finds a 20 year old picture of you bring a clown or doing something really stupid, who cares.
There were some asinine examples of this against Obama

like?

From 1968!

This is getting into the absurd. Can we get back to 1924, please?

Can we get back to 1924, please?

Ok

Al Jolson

and his friend, Eddie Cantor

/----/ Even when black face was considered harmless fun, it gave me the creeps.
amos and andy!!!!
/----/ Amos & Andy was a popular show and did portray positive role models of the tight-knit Black family.

Breaking: Virginia Senate majority leader worked as editor of racist yearbook . Expect calls for his resignation. This is huge. Editors accept or reject material.
Virginia Sen. Tommy Norment was an editor for VMI yearbook filled with racist photos and slurs
yawn.

you'll be taking most talk show hosts, several hollywood actors and most D politicians with you.

go ahead. demand people get fired over blackface from 30+ years ago.
LOL. Republicans do a 360 when it is a Republican .

/----/ What is it with democRATs and Black Face? I thought all the racists became Republicans after 1965.

This guy is a Repub...do try and keep up.
well from what i understand, he was identifying as a democrat in this picture. >g<

yawn.

you'll be taking most talk show hosts, several hollywood actors and most D politicians with you.

go ahead. demand people get fired over blackface from 30+ years ago.
So the Gov is in the clear?

This guy is a Repub...do try and keep up.
well from what i understand, he was identifying as a democrat in this picture. >g<
What picture? The guy is a Republican.

like?
Every statement Obama ever made in college was brought up to impugn his character. How many times was his high school drug use brought up?

Too funny.

1968? Racial humor was acceptable at that time, and much later, on both sides.

It's like the modern Democrats being pissed off that the Founders weren't for disarming citizens.
What are you talking about. Most modern democrats believe the founders supported disarming citizens.

like?
Every statement Obama ever made in college was brought up to impugn his character. How many times was his high school drug use brought up?
wait, after or before he was president? See, if someone is being challenged in a political race, I'm not opposed to reading about who someone is to make a decision about. Reverend Wright was all I needed to know. That dude is a racist and bigot countrywide. the fact that obammy used him as a spiritual leader should have told everyone who he was. He proved that during his presidency as well. he never helped the blacks.

Forum List

Back