Breaking: VIDEO exists of Baltimore fellow prisoner saying Grey was trying to hurt himself

The prisoner said the ride was not rough? You mean the 3 minutes he was in the wagon? Did he mention the roughness of the ride for the 35 minutes he was not in the wagon too?

LOL...Bucs is lying, can anyone guess why?

Well....considering how he said Grey was "acting crazy" and trying to hurt himself...and banging his head...and asking why cops put him in the van "with a crazy person" we can assume some things:

1- He was picked up on the LAST stop. So if Grey got a rough ride...it didnt hurt him because...
2- Grey was acting crazy during the last ride.
3 - Witness is now scared because of snitching

LOL...You said those things, not him. You still havent provided the proof. Repeating it doesnt make it true silly

I didnt say it. The other prisoner did. Video exists. You'll see....

Wow, that was convincing :rolleyes: no wonder Bucs didnt want to post the evidence. The evidence is Megan Kelly saying she was told stuff and then having a roundtable about the stuff she was told.

Baltimore police are saying it too. And considering they video tape all interviews. ...well....you'll see bahaha!

Sure they are despite you not seeing one shred of evidence that they are.

Tell me something, how could he say someone was hitting their head if he couldnt see the other person? Oops

Bucs also told us that Gray had spinal surgery before he was murdered. You see where that went...in the garbage

Ooooops also said there was no rough ride.........which should be easy to confirm via blackbox or gps in the vehicle

I look forward to more speculative chortling by the partisan Right and eerie silence by the partisan Left.

Did Fred have any illegal substances in his brain?

banging his head
Only the racist Right would swallow that banging your head will break your back.

Shoving the Right and Left extreme views back a bit, I do wonder how it would be possible for a man to break his back by hitting his head in such a confined space. It's not like he was a 300-lb linebacker charging a 400-lb linebacker on a field. All things considered, I suspect he may have had some nasty drugs in his system, but even then...

Should the video turn up regarding all this hubbub in this thread, that throws a wrench into the mix, too.

This report has already been dismissed.

Dannyboys was the other person in the wagon.

I really don't understand that type of behavior from the police. If they had done that in our home town, immediate payback would have been the order of the day. We simply did not permit police violence outside the line of duty.

Forum List

Back