Breaking! VP Pence On Air Force 2 Recalled To White House Due To Emergency

There is conflicting reports as to whether he had left DC yet, and is reportedly back at the WH. Perhaps a Senate tie on something is expected.....not clear.

yea, gotta wade through comedians to get to the story. :)

Yes sir... But the comedy is what gets me up out of bed in the morning... When I listen to some of these jackwads when they have their serious on, I get ill...

I admit, I dreaded the worst when I saw that headline.....The President is 72 and his schedule would kill most younger men. I'd like to see him take a day and sleep in, enjoy Melania and Barron, and rest up a little.

Story Breaking now. VP Pence was called back to the WH to deal with an emergency. He was on AF2, going to an event in Salem NH. The event has been cancelled.

I hope President Trump is okay.

Mike Pence Called Back to White House, NH Visit Abruptly Canceled

who gives a shit about trump and pigpence. I hope that the country is okay. Those two be damned.
You'll kill the Christians don't worry. Buttigieg and Jessie Jackson two of the potential Christian murderers are on C span now. There are plenty of damned to go around.

Story Breaking now. VP Pence was called back to the WH to deal with an emergency. He was on AF2, going to an event in Salem NH. The event has been cancelled.

who gives a shit about trump and pigpence. I hope that the country is okay. Those two be damned.
You'll kill the Christians don't worry. Buttigieg and Jessie Jackson two of the potential Christian murderers are on C span now. There are plenty of damned to go around.

What are you talking about? Buttigieg and Jackson are Christians. What is this "Christian murderers" thing about?

What are you talking about? Buttigieg and Jackson are Christians. What is this "Christian murderers" thing about?
Buttplug Buttigieg is not a Christian. He's a disciple of Satan, like all Homosexuals.

65556499_629188660910859_5734694600530984960_n.jpg

65822000_629188654244193_928318028108529664_n.jpg

Looked both things up and yes its true

Mike Pence’s plane called back to Washington due to emergency: Reports

Putin cancels planned event, will meet with defense minister

Coincidence? Or is something going on? Anyone got any ideas or hearing anything else?

Forum List

Back