Breaking: WH on Lockdown. President's Daughters in Danger?

What kind of sick person ? I'm betting that it is a mentally sick person. It always is and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it.

Already lifted, after just a half hour.

Sorry to you drama queens nothing to see here

really, Monica Lewinsky speaks out and now they are in LOCKDOWN

I don't take anything this white house says seriously any more

it's one frikken crisis after another, the sky is falling, we are all going to die

EYE care, and anyone who does NOT care about innocent kids is a pos, for a fact.

I'm not an Obama fan, but I would not want to see his daughters or his wife hurt.

The lockdown was the result of an anti-Obamic video...Susan Rice will be making the rounds to tell you all about it!

The lockdown was the result of an anti-Obamic video...Susan Rice will be making the rounds to tell you all about it!

Shhhh! Don't tell them how to do it!
They'll plot ways to keep the White House in constant lockdown till the end of his term!

Shhhh! Don't tell them how to do it!
They'll plot ways to keep the White House in constant lockdown till the end of his term!

It's a pretty tedious and time consuming process...the White House staff must remove all reference to the actual causes, and add "tea party" to the talking points as many times as humanly possible before they are released for public consumption.

The White House released this image...

IMG_1512.jpg

Susan is still waiting for her scrubbed and amended talking points.

Last edited:
No big surprise to see the usual rw's hoping for dead children.

What a sorry, bitter, sad, disgusting bunch of looser moroons you are.

`

Forum List

Back