Breaking: White Christian Republican Trump-Supporting NRA Members Did Not Just Shoot 9 People In Chicago

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I bet it was those darned Amish again.

"Officials said at least nine people were shot in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood of Chicago and were transported by ambulances, according to WBBM. The shooting occurred around 7:30 p.m., WLS reported.

Most of the victims taken to the hospital were in serious to critical condition, Chicago Fire Department spokesman Larry Langford told the Chicago Tribune..."

‘Multiple people’ shot near Chicago funeral home

"Officials said at least nine people were shot in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood of Chicago and were transported by ambulances, according to WBBM. The shooting occurred around 7:30 p.m., WLS reported.

Most of the victims taken to the hospital were in serious to critical condition, Chicago Fire Department spokesman Larry Langford told the Chicago Tribune..."

Tribalism is in full swing in the hood.....

17 shot...11 dead

17 shot...11 dead

Someone must have brushed up on his shooting skills. I pulled into the driveway yesterday and there was a damned woodchuck. I stepped out of the car, unholstered my G19, and commenced blasting away at the damned thing. When it was all over, I had emptied the one in the chamber, the 15-round magazine, and the two spare 15-round mags I had on my left side. It finally croaked.

I need more range time. :laughing0301:

It was 11 and I posted before you.

~~~~~~
Up to 14 victims shot as of the last report with over 60 empty cartridge cases found. I'd say they're bad shots and have no fire discipline. First thing you're taught in the military.
Where's Mayor Lightfoot? Emanuel was bad but this bozo is worse by a factor of 10.... The Justice system has failed within Chicagistan... The casualty rate within that city is worse than that of Afghanistan or Iraq.
What's next? IED's and suicide bombers?

Last edited:

They did just shoot a judges son and husband, two cops, and brandished at unarmed protestors.

They did just shoot a judges son and husband, two cops, and brandished at unarmed protestors.

Rookie numbers. But the judge shooting makes for a bigger news story. Nobody really cares about 17 black people in Chicago.

17 shot...11 dead
I'm glad their aim is getting better

~~~~~~
Link(s)?

The white guilt is strong in this one.

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back