Breaking: Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Is Now Missing....Shooters Father Won't Say Where She's At

ABC reported it this morning. There is a thread about it.
Of course there isn't. It slipped through the cracks.

Broken hard drive in the future, ,anyone?
Just saw that darkfister but the FBI etc says no record of the call exists.

Wife is either not or in custody, but the FBI certainly have control of her movements.

If the feds are asking where she is I dont think that would apply.

I didn't see where the FBI was asking in the article.

So it was just the press?
Here is a twist for you. A gun store owner contacted the FBI weeks before the attack because the shooter wanted high grade body armor AND a gross of ammo.
Gun Store Owner: We Alerted FBI to 'Suspicious' Customer Weeks Before Orlando Shooting
YES, but they didn't know his name or have a security photo of him. So what was the FBI supposed to do with that? Conversation probably went something like, "Hey, FBI. A Muslim looking guy came in looking for body armor." FBI says, "Name?" "Don't know." "Photo?" "Nope."
How the hell are they supposed to do anything with a report like that?

Here is a twist for you. A gun store owner contacted the FBI weeks before the attack because the shooter wanted high grade body armor AND a gross of ammo.
Gun Store Owner: We Alerted FBI to 'Suspicious' Customer Weeks Before Orlando Shooting
YES, but they didn't know his name or have a security photo of him. So what was the FBI supposed to do with that? Conversation probably went something like, "Hey, FBI. A Muslim looking guy came in looking for body armor." FBI says, "Name?" "Don't know." "Photo?" "Nope."

Didnt the guy purchase guns from the same dealer?

Who knows the answer to the question? It's a great question, imo.

I was under the impression that he had.
If so they had all his info.

Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?

After doing some searching apparently they didnt know the guy.

Ya gotta wonder why he'd go into a store to buy body armor when you can buy it online along with the ammo.

Forum List

Back