Breaking Wikileaks Shocker: Hillary Emailed Details Of New Implantable Heart Defibrillator

This is what she inquired about.
ICD-implant_2073553c.jpg

This further substantiates claims by a number of people that she is wearing a defibrillator vest. It also eexplains the heavy jackets she's been wearing like at Nantucket over the weekend in hot weather. Trump and Bannon are going to have a field day with this. She needs to be hounded to release her full medical records.

hillarys-back.jpg

defibrillator-vest.jpg

WikiLeaks Medical Shock: Hillary Emailed Details Of New Implantable Heart Defibrillator

WikiLeaks - Hillary Clinton Email Archive
I think it's a shock vest. Every time she gets close to telling the truth it shocks her.

Kinda like the invisible fence...hmmmmmm..

I think it just might work.

Anyone who can open a pickle jar on national TV with that huge audience watching
with all that pressure tells me that she's fit as a fiddle.....

Those pickle jars are really tough to open...

ICD-implant_2073553c.jpg

This further substantiates claims by a number of people that she is wearing a defibrillator vest. It also eexplains the heavy jackets she's been wearing like at Nantucket over the weekend in hot weather. Trump and Bannon are going to have a field day with this. She needs to be hounded to release her full medical records.

hillarys-back.jpg

defibrillator-vest.jpg

WikiLeaks Medical Shock: Hillary Emailed Details Of New Implantable Heart Defibrillator

That's going to be real embarrassing when she stuffs into her bikini for the White House pool parties. Can you get it wet? Don't leave Bill in charge of replacing the batteries.

President Caine. Get used to it if she wins...and loses due to health reasons. Maybe its been plotted all along. She is POTUS but he is acting POTUS from her bed.

So according to the right wing detectives here who have done a complete exam have determined that.
Hillary has....

Brain damage
A heart problem
Bladder issues.....

Did I miss anything?

So according to the right wing detectives here who have done a complete exam have determined that.
Hillary has....

Brain damage
A heart problem
Bladder issues.....

Did I miss anything?

Yupp!............Bacterial Vaginosis, (she has Bill, to thank for 'dat!).........:muahaha:

ICD-implant_2073553c.jpg

hillarys-back.jpg

defibrillator-vest.jpg

BREAKING......George W. Bush ALSO wore one of those in 2004......LOL

405d1097261966-president-bush-using-hidden-earpiece-bulge.jpg

Hillary has....

Brain damage
A heart problem
Bladder issues.....

Did I miss anything?

Soon (as the desperation grows) right wingers like the moron O/P...will begin using technical terms like doo-doo and pee-pee problems for Hillary.

All of you who post this stuff about Hillary's health.
Do your Mom's know you do this.

I don't think there are any wives or girlfriends in the picture.

You know, these idiots trying to tell us how bad Hillary's health is just from looking at pictures and listening to hearsay are almost as stupid as those politicians that tried to say what Terry Schaivo's health was like from looking at her through the television screen.

And what's worse, neither of them are doctors.

You know, these idiots trying to tell us how bad Hillary's health is just from looking at pictures and listening to hearsay are almost as stupid as those politicians that tried to say what Terry Schaivo's health was like from looking at her through the television screen.

And what's worse, neither of them are doctors.
Alt right movement. Rest my case sheep.

Forum List

Back