Breakint News: Noot's Ex-Wife Claims He Wanted An "Open Marriage"

so sayeth the rightwing hack who says newtie should be left alone but it was ok to impeach bill for lying about having an affair.

Bill Clinton was impeached on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice.

He lied to a grand jury.

Where is the sex?

it wasn't to the "grand jury". it was in a deposition in a civil case that shouldn't have even gone forward until he was out of office. you remember paula jones, right?

and the question was about whether he had an affair with her.

:thup:

really? suddenly we only care about the professional criteria? :rofl:

can he work with congress? no. they tossed him as speaker b/c he was impossible.
can he lead? no. they hated his guts.
can he turn this country in the right direction? depends on whether you think making 9 year olds clean toilets makes the world a better place.

you are chock full of left wing blog talking points today Jill.

The integrity of your posts has been severly compromised.

so sayeth the rightwing hack who says newtie should be left alone but it was ok to impeach bill for lying about having an affair.

but then again, you haven't really shown yourself capable of having a discussion without that type of rant.... despite some early promise.

ah well...

btw, your opinion about my intengrity... not a whole lot of meaning there. :thup:

SO I see you have a reading comprehension issue along with your left wing blog regurgitation problems.

I made it clear that his infidelity is something that needs to be considered.

I NEVR said it should be ignored.

And I never said it was OK for Bill Clinton to be impeached becuase of his affiar....I said he should have been impeached for lying....what he lied about is irrelevant...When a president is questioned by congress and his answer is a lie, the president warrants an impeachment proceeding.

Jill.....you need to pay more attention...seems you pay way too much attention to left wing blogs and not enough attention to those that have differing views.

That results in...well.....what you have.....a one sided thought process.

you are chock full of left wing blog talking points today Jill.

The integrity of your posts has been severly compromised.

but then again, you haven't really shown yourself capable of having a discussion without that type of rant.... despite some early promise.

ah well...

btw, your opinion about my intengrity... not a whole lot of meaning there. :thup:

SO I see you have a reading comprehension issue along with your left wing blog regurgitation problems.

I made it clear that his infidelity is something that needs to be considered.

I NEVR said it should be ignored.

And I never said it was OK for Bill Clinton to be impeached becuase of his affiar....I said he should have been impeached for lying....what he lied about is irrelevant...When a president is questioned by congress and his answer is a lie, the president warrants an impeachment proceeding.

Jill.....you need to pay more attention...seems you pay way too much attention to left wing blogs and not enough attention to those that have differing views.

That results in...well.....what you have.....a one sided thought process.

seriously, you're so dishonest it isn't even funny.
so save the lectures for someone who finds you interesting.

He lied to a grand jury.

Where is the sex?

You bring up an excellent point. They should convene a Grand Jury to ask Newt about his sex life in and out of marriage.

really? suddenly we only care about the professional criteria? :rofl:

can he work with congress? no. they tossed him as speaker b/c he was impossible.
can he lead? no. they hated his guts.
can he turn this country in the right direction? depends on whether you think making 9 year olds clean toilets makes the world a better place.

LMAO Your a hoot Jill.

you have no response, huh?

didn't think so.

that is because it is futile to respond to left wing blog talking points with nothing to back them up....it is like trying to respond to a man that says the world is flat....you sort of look at him, pity him, and walk away.

You are rapidly falling into that TM abyss.....

He lied to a grand jury.

Where is the sex?

it wasn't to the "grand jury". it was in a deposition in a civil case that shouldn't have even gone forward until he was out of office. you remember paula jones, right?

and the question was about whether he had an affair with her.

:thup:

Yep... he lied and was impeached on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice.

Not for the sex, but for lying..... and it was a "grand jury".

He lied to a grand jury.

Where is the sex?

You bring up an excellent point. They should convene a Grand Jury to ask Newt about his sex life in and out of marriage.

Why?

Is he President of the United States?

Why?

Why not? They did convene a Grand Jury to ask Clinton about sex. Why not Newt also?

Newt has admitted his dalliances and infidelity.

Why would he lie about it?

None of this is new news.... just a hit on Gingrich, and nothing more.

Why?

Why not? They did convene a Grand Jury to ask Clinton about sex. Why not Newt also?

So good....it won't be a problem for him to answer questions under oath about his sex life then. I say convene that Grand Jury. Ask him.

The open marriage part is news. As is the fact that he screwed someone else in his wife's bed.

It would be only right to convene a Grand Jury in order for him to answer those accusations from his ex-wife under oath.

I guess wifey number three better know if she ever gets sick he will throw her on the trash heap

Hey.........Calista better start thinking about packing her things of Newt wins, because he's already stated that Palin will have a significant place in his administration.

Hmmm..............mebbe Newt is looking for a Monica for his administration.

The open marriage part is news. As is the fact that he screwed someone else in his wife's bed.

Dont get me wrong.... I do not condone what he did.

Its actually why I wished he wouldnt run for POTUS. He has too much baggage.

Too bad the MSM doesnt care as much about Obama and his past relationships and friendships.

Hell, I dont even know whether he was a good student.

Does Obama have any exgirlfriends?

Who knows :dunno:

It would be only right to convene a Grand Jury in order for him to answer those accusations from his ex-wife under oath.

Has he denied them?

Dont get me wrong.... I do not condone what he did.

Its actually why I wished he wouldnt run for POTUS. He has too much baggage.

Too bad the MSM doesnt care as much about Obama and his past relationships and friendships.

Hell, I dont even know whether he was a good student.

Does Obama have any exgirlfriends?

Who knows :dunno:
:lol::lol::lol: THis always makes me laugh...when people like you want us to forget that Obama was completely vetted before Nov 2008 and all these things were known then.

Forum List

Back