Breakint News: Noot's Ex-Wife Claims He Wanted An "Open Marriage"

EXwife... EX

Even still.... Newt is no saint, and I know that going in.

He wont have my support till he or Romney are the last guys standing.

I am for anyone that can beat Obama.

EXACTLY!!!

Fuck all that noise about "No More McCains!!!"

Fuck that bullshit about "Just wait until 2012, when we elect a REAL conservative".

Fuck all that nonsense about how the majority of the country is conservative, and how the Teabaggers are gonna "Take back our country"!

Now it's just as I predicted: you'll nominate who the establishment tells you to nominate, and then you will defend that nominee as if he was everything you had hoped for!
c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

you mean like we see everyday and have been seeing for 3 years now?

Yeah - but we liked our nominee! :lol:

The open marriage part is news. As is the fact that he screwed someone else in his wife's bed.

Dont get me wrong.... I do not condone what he did.

Its actually why I wished he wouldnt run for POTUS. He has too much baggage.

Too bad the MSM doesnt care as much about Obama and his past relationships and friendships.

Hell, I dont even know whether he was a good student.

Does Obama have any exgirlfriends?

Who knows :dunno:
:lol::lol::lol: THis always makes me laugh...when people like you want us to forget that Obama was completely vetted before Nov 2008 and all these things were known then.

Uh...I bleieve he is referring to the fact that people knew of his friends and relationships but did not care for it did not define him as a person.

But when it comes to a GOP candidaate.....it seems that anything they may have done in the past that is untasteful or questionable defines him as a person.

Hell...25 years later and having been found to have done nothing wrong, the media STILL had to have report after report on the Keating 5 in regard to McCain....and the talking heads insisted that it defined him.

I know you see my point....but I admire AND ENJOY your civil debating tactics.

EXACTLY!!!

Fuck that bullshit about "Just wait until 2012, when we elect a REAL conservative".

Fuck all that nonsense about how the majority of the country is conservative, and how the Teabaggers are gonna "Take back our country"!

Now it's just as I predicted: you'll nominate who the establishment tells you to nominate, and then you will defend that nominee as if he was everything you had hoped for!
c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

you mean like we see everyday and have been seeing for 3 years now?

Yeah - but we liked our nominee! :lol:

well done

so wives never lie? is that your position?
Can't you read, Dirty Granny?

I said that if he doesn't correct her statements, then they aren't lies.

Why would he let a lie stand uncorrected?

Why would any candidate want to be bogged down with stories from an irrational woman who has nothing but revenge on her mind? I say she's irrational because of the time that has lapsed and all she can see is the harm it would cause the campaign of her husband. Doesn't that get old after a while?

Gingrich has said his piece about the matter and his daughters are taking her on. That is good enough. It's even better.

I am not even a Gingrich supporter, but I certainly know where to draw the line. Ted Kennedy, Edwards, Clinton, even JFK...at least their wives had enough class not to whine about years later and in the press.

Who says she's an irrational woman?

Who says she is seeking revenge?

The open marriage part is news. As is the fact that he screwed someone else in his wife's bed.

Too bad the MSM doesnt care as much about Obama and his past relationships and friendships.

:lol::lol::lol: THis always makes me laugh...when people like you want us to forget that Obama was completely vetted before Nov 2008 and all these things were known then.

Bullshit.... he had the MSM in his pocket and still do to this day.After all, he does have a 'D' by his name. :rolleyes:

Why would any candidate want to be bogged down with stories from an irrational woman who has nothing but revenge on her mind? I say she's irrational because of the time that has lapsed and all she can see is the harm it would cause the campaign of her husband. Doesn't that get old after a while?

Gingrich has said his piece about the matter and his daughters are taking her on. That is good enough. It's even better.

I am not even a Gingrich supporter, but I certainly know where to draw the line. Ted Kennedy, Edwards, Clinton, even JFK...at least their wives had enough class not to whine about years later and in the press.

Bear in mind...she very well MAY be seeking revenge....and then again, maybe not.

But it is fooloish to dismiss that as a possibility.

The same questions could be asked about YOU.

Pure Horse shit. Obama vetted are you for real. Aside from Fox News and Right wing Talk Radio Obama was the least Vetted president in History. The Liberal Press not only ignored the stories, they down played them, Dismissed them.

Vetted my ass.

really? suddenly we only care about the professional criteria? :rofl:

can he work with congress? no. they tossed him as speaker b/c he was impossible.
can he lead? no. they hated his guts.
can he turn this country in the right direction? depends on whether you think making 9 year olds clean toilets makes the world a better place.

LMAO Your a hoot Jill.

you have no response, huh?

didn't think so.

Don't need one.

Your the one that has a problem with the guy. I sure don't.

Your still a hoot though Jill. LOL

EXwife... EX

Even still.... Newt is no saint, and I know that going in.

He wont have my support till he or Romney are the last guys standing.

I am for anyone that can beat Obama.

EXACTLY!!!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

So what you are saying is I should back Santorum, and if he is voted out in the primaries I should just sit the election out?
(Why are all the candidates weeded out before the big states get to vote in the primaries? Another subject for a different day)

No way man.... I will vote for a can of tuna over Obama.

As for Newt being a 'bad boy' back in the day.... I believe folks can be forgiven for their sins and turn a new leaf.

I have done things in the past that I am not proud of. People change, especially when they have 'found religion'.

No, not at all.

I'm saying that Rightwingers shouldn't have been running their mouths after Obama got elected, proclaiming that they would nominate a REAL conservative next time. Because we all knew it was bullshit. And said so.

That's what I'm criticizing, not you wanting anyone who can beat Obama.

Stop the presses!!!!!!

This is new stuff????

Newt has admitted his imperfections in the past, but claims he has turned over a new leaf.

This story reminds me of Rush L's 'Operation Chaos" back in 2008 to disrupt the Democrat nomination of Hillary Clinton.

Pure Horse shit. Obama vetted are you for real. Aside from Fox News and Right wing Talk Radio Obama was the least Vetted president in History. The Liberal Press not only ignored the stories, they down played them, Dismissed them.

Vetted my ass.

the bulk of the reporting on Obamas negatives was more about how Fox News is a right wing talking head who is trying to make a biug deal out of nothing.

I recall Matt Lauer on the morning show say something along the lines of...

'We at NBC will not discuss the Bill Ayers situation as it is not important to the American People. We prefer to use our broadcast time to discuss issues that are much more important such as the economy and the two wars we are engaged in".

The irony?

IN the very next shot, his co-host said...(cant recall her name...Meredith maybe?)....

"And coming up after the break...an update on Madonnas pending divorce"

I couldnt stop laughing at that one.

Vetted my ass.

the bulk of the reporting on Obamas negatives was more about how Fox News is a right wing talking head who is trying to make a biug deal out of nothing.

'We at NBC will not discuss the Bill Ayers situation as it is not important to the American People. We prefer to use our broadcast time to discuss issues that are much more important such as the economy and the two wars we are engaged in".

The irony?

IN the very next shot, his co-host said...(cant recall her name...Meredith maybe?)....

Are you asserting that that one NBC example was the ONLY discussion of Obama's connection to Bill Ayers before the election?

Stop the presses!!!!!!

This is new stuff????

Newt has admitted his imperfections in the past, but claims he has turned over a new leaf.

This story reminds me of Rush L's 'Operation Chaos" back in 2008 to disrupt the Democrat nomination of Hillary Clinton.

Funny thing......Newt says he turned over a new leaf and the left says "he is who he is...."

Ayers refuses to admit he did wrong and the media says "he has turned over a new leaf and no one should hold what he did against him. He is now a great man with great accomplishments"

Vetted my ass.

The irony?

Are you asserting that that one NBC example was the ONLY discussion of Obama's connection to Bill Ayers before the election?

No. I cited it as an example of how all but Fox news presented Obamas negatives.

Obama swore he did not kow of Wrights sentiments.....and the media never asked him to explain how that is possible.

Obama refused to discuss the details of his deal with Resko and the media didnt press him on it...to the contrary, most of the media simply said "he made a great deal for himself"

It is not that it wasnt discussed...it was how it was discussed.

ABC has Newts ex wife being interviewed right before a primary....

Did anyone sit down with Wright during the primaries? Did anyone sit down with Ayers? Did anyone sit down with anyone who did drugs with Obama...any of his classmates?

Heck....was there any interview with ANYONE from Obamas past?

Stop the presses!!!!!!

This is new stuff????

Funny thing......Newt says he turned over a new leaf and the left says "he is who he is...."

Ayers refuses to admit he did wrong and the media says "he has turned over a new leaf and no one should hold what he did against him. He is now a great man with great accomplishments"
Link?

Forum List

Back