Breakint News: Noot's Ex-Wife Claims He Wanted An "Open Marriage"

Stop the presses!!!!!!

This is new stuff????

Newt has admitted his imperfections in the past, but claims he has turned over a new leaf.

This story reminds me of Rush L's 'Operation Chaos" back in 2008 to disrupt the Democrat nomination of Hillary Clinton.

Funny thing......Newt says he turned over a new leaf and the left says "he is who he is...."

Ayers refuses to admit he did wrong and the media says "he has turned over a new leaf and no one should hold what he did against him. He is now a great man with great accomplishments"

Ayers was charged and convicted of....what?

Stop the presses!!!!!!

This is new stuff????

Newt has admitted his imperfections in the past, but claims he has turned over a new leaf.

This story reminds me of Rush L's 'Operation Chaos" back in 2008 to disrupt the Democrat nomination of Hillary Clinton.

Funny thing......Newt says he turned over a new leaf and the left says "he is who he is...."

Ayers refuses to admit he did wrong and the media says "he has turned over a new leaf and no one should hold what he did against him. He is now a great man with great accomplishments"

Ayers was charged and convicted of....what?

Newt was charged and convicted of what?

Stop the presses!!!!!!

This is new stuff????

Link?

Please Ravi...you are better than that.

the bulk of the reporting on Obamas negatives was more about how Fox News is a right wing talking head who is trying to make a biug deal out of nothing.

I recall Matt Lauer on the morning show say something along the lines of...

'We at NBC will not discuss the Bill Ayers situation as it is not important to the American People. We prefer to use our broadcast time to discuss issues that are much more important such as the economy and the two wars we are engaged in".

The irony?

IN the very next shot, his co-host said...(cant recall her name...Meredith maybe?)....

"And coming up after the break...an update on Madonnas pending divorce"

I couldnt stop laughing at that one.

Are you asserting that that one NBC example was the ONLY discussion of Obama's connection to Bill Ayers before the election?

No. I cited it as an example of how all but Fox news presented Obamas negatives.

Obama swore he did not kow of Wrights sentiments.....and the media never asked him to explain how that is possible.

Obama refused to discuss the details of his deal with Resko and the media didnt press him on it...to the contrary, most of the media simply said "he made a great deal for himself"

It is not that it wasnt discussed...it was how it was discussed.

ABC has Newts ex wife being interviewed right before a primary....

Did anyone sit down with Wright during the primaries? Did anyone sit down with Ayers? Did anyone sit down with anyone who did drugs with Obama...any of his classmates?

Heck....was there any interview with ANYONE from Obamas past?
You have a rather selective memory. I was a Hillary supporter and believe me, the allegations (that turned out to be false) of an Obama relationship with Ayers were all over the news. As was Reverend Wright.

Link?

Please Ravi...you are better than that.
I thought you were....I have never heard "the media" make such a claim. Nor is he a "great man."

LOL, the link had investigative reporting in it..

man oh man, that be some investigating..

so what if he wanted a open marriage?

Didn't Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Arnold Schwarzenegger...and the beat goes on.. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
The difference between Gingrich and Clinton is that Clinton used the power of his office to get women and conducted his affairs on the nation's time.

The decision to make is whether people will vote on the strength of Gingrich's decades old affairs or on their own unemployment today.

It's hard to believe that democrats who are outraged by Gingrich's infidelities are the same democrats who say that Martin Luther King's infidelities didn't impact his work as a great civil rights leader.

And Newtie got women through his good looks and charm?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

And another thing, cupcake - he was banging chicks on his office desk. It was on the nation's dime.

Dont get me wrong.... I do not condone what he did.

Its actually why I wished he wouldnt run for POTUS. He has too much baggage.

Too bad the MSM doesnt care as much about Obama and his past relationships and friendships.

Hell, I dont even know whether he was a good student.

Does Obama have any exgirlfriends?

Who knows :dunno:
:lol::lol::lol: THis always makes me laugh...when people like you want us to forget that Obama was completely vetted before Nov 2008 and all these things were known then.

Bullshit.... he had the MSM in his pocket and still do to this day.After all, he does have a 'D' by his name. :rolleyes:
I thought it was the Clintons who had the MSM in their pocket? :lol:

Gutter politics and liberal-Democrat-Progressives go hand in hand..

some of them seem to almost have a orgasm over it.

we all saw the Palin loving Chocolate thread..

Why would any candidate want to be bogged down with stories from an irrational woman who has nothing but revenge on her mind? I say she's irrational because of the time that has lapsed and all she can see is the harm it would cause the campaign of her husband. Doesn't that get old after a while?

Gingrich has said his piece about the matter and his daughters are taking her on. That is good enough. It's even better.

I am not even a Gingrich supporter, but I certainly know where to draw the line. Ted Kennedy, Edwards, Clinton, even JFK...at least their wives had enough class not to whine about years later and in the press.

Who says she's an irrational woman?

Who says she is seeking revenge?

Bear in mind...she very well MAY be seeking revenge....and then again, maybe not.

But it is fooloish to dismiss that as a possibility.
I would believe the revenge part faster than the irrational part. I don't think she is irrational at all. But clearly still pissed!

I read some of that palin loving chocolate thread. It seems as though some on the right said she was going to sue.

Whatever came of that?

Dont get me wrong.... I do not condone what he did.

Its actually why I wished he wouldnt run for POTUS. He has too much baggage.

Too bad the MSM doesnt care as much about Obama and his past relationships and friendships.

Hell, I dont even know whether he was a good student.

Does Obama have any exgirlfriends?

Who knows :dunno:
:lol::lol::lol: THis always makes me laugh...when people like you want us to forget that Obama was completely vetted before Nov 2008 and all these things were known then.

Pure Horse shit. Obama vetted are you for real. Aside from Fox News and Right wing Talk Radio Obama was the least Vetted president in History. The Liberal Press not only ignored the stories, they down played them, Dismissed them.

Vetted my ass.

You are admitting that he was vetted!

Whassamatta? Your own vetting needs validation from the real reporters? :lol:

I read some of that palin loving chocolate thread. It seems as though some on the right said she was going to sue.

Whatever came of that?

don't know, I guess if she were we will hear about it..

Are you asserting that that one NBC example was the ONLY discussion of Obama's connection to Bill Ayers before the election?

No. I cited it as an example of how all but Fox news presented Obamas negatives.

Obama swore he did not kow of Wrights sentiments.....and the media never asked him to explain how that is possible.

Obama refused to discuss the details of his deal with Resko and the media didnt press him on it...to the contrary, most of the media simply said "he made a great deal for himself"

It is not that it wasnt discussed...it was how it was discussed.

ABC has Newts ex wife being interviewed right before a primary....

Did anyone sit down with Wright during the primaries? Did anyone sit down with Ayers? Did anyone sit down with anyone who did drugs with Obama...any of his classmates?

Heck....was there any interview with ANYONE from Obamas past?
You have a rather selective memory. I was a Hillary supporter and believe me, the allegations (that turned out to be false) of an Obama relationship with Ayers were all over the news. As was Reverend Wright.

Yes...the Ayers thing was definitely blown out of proportion. I know.

The Wright thing however was not dug into.

Obama knew the man for 20 years. He claimed to know nothing of Wrights questionable sermons.

But think of how the media dealt with it.

It became all about Wright...not about Obama. Plenty of stories about Wright....but NONE about how it is possible for a man to know someone for 20 years and not know of his sermons.

Let me ask you this....what do you know about Obamas relationship with Wright? What was Obamas excuse for not knowing of Wrights sermons? What did other parishoners say about Obamas relationshoip with Wright? How many of his parishoners were interviewed?

You see....I am just talking about how the media vetts..

For Palin?
They interviewed her school principal...but it didnt air...must have been nothing bad
Her town librarian...something about "banning of books"
her opposition in her state senate...like they were going to say nice things?
Her high school friends...just the ones that didnt like her
Her mayoral opponent...like that was going to be anything positive?

Who did they interview from Obamas past?
Did they interview his senate opponent?
Anyone at all?

Can you name one person from his past they interviewed?

Steph! You're late! :lol:

Now start spreading that bullshit - it's your job!

Forum List

Back