Brexit dividend - right wing terrorist firebombs immigration centre

It was according to evidence and reporting exactly as Tommy said. A Right wing man who is deemed to be a terrorist. He was though 66. That is a bit old for this sort of thing. I say was because he then killed himself. His bombs caused only slight injuries to two staff so tough luck to those of you who have all but said you wanted to see dead brown/black people.

I can see why people on this thread enjoy being anonymous to avoid the police wanting a word with them.
I havent seen Captain Caveman since the right wing terror attack. This would be his cup of tea. Brexit Warrior who hates "darkies".
I hope he is OK. I enjoy his fact free arguing.

I havent seen Captain Caveman since the right wing terror attack. This would be his cup of tea. Brexit Warrior who hates "darkies".
I hope he is OK. I enjoy his fact free arguing.
Oh, I had not thought of that. Let's hope he surfaces or you may really miss out being able to argue with someone who thinks facts are unnecessary. !!!!!

Oh, I had not thought of that. Let's hope he surfaces or you may really miss out being able to argue with someone who thinks facts are unnecessary. !!!!!
Is there a possibility he has changed his views.?

Hey Tommy, Ive been thinking about this and I think I was wrong.Everything has gone to shit since brexit and I would like to get back in.

Forum List

Back