Brief synopsis of last night's debate

-
Here is a briefer and more accurate synopsis of the debate last night:

Every Democrat Candidate:

"If elected, I will take money from those who earned it and give it to those that didn't. Also, I will ban stuff."

Never disappoint others with your abject stupidity....good going.

Oh look, a left wing nutjob disagrees. I'd only worry if you agreed.

At least they are younger and willing to take on the problems of big government spending.

Did you ever wonder that we DID try "trickle down economics" under Reagan.....and got NOTHING; and we also tried tax-cuts for the rich under Bush......and got NOTHING......finally we tried a GOP-led congress who promised, " jobs. jobs. jobs"........and.....................????

Chafee, O'Malley and Webb are out
(perhaps Webb would make an excellent Sec. of Defense)
O'Malley......Looks presidential but has no wiggle room between Sanders and Clinton (perhaps an excellent candidate for the Dept. of Energy.)
Chafee's best line (paraphrased): "I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me"......
(Very, very true thanks to the Tea Partiers.)

Sanders (feisty Brooklynite and a favorite of the young.....but like Ron Paul perhaps off the mainstream voter bloc who simply does NOT understand the meaning of social democrat)

Clinton (not my favorite candidate) is UNBEATABLE, not only within the Democratic Party's nomination but certainly can beat the daylights out of any of the GOP clown posse.)

Sure, there will be right wingers still desperately calling for her incarceration, but the smarter ones well know that is just wishful thinking. Bottom line: No GOP'er in the WH for another decade.
I don't think Hill can win any of NC, VA and Fla. And that leaves a very narrow path for the dems to get to 270

2016 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

O'Malley......Looks presidential but has no wiggle room between Sanders and Clinton (perhaps an excellent candidate for the Dept. of Energy.)
Chafee's best line (paraphrased): "I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me"......

Sanders (feisty Brooklynite and a favorite of the young.....but like Ron Paul perhaps off the mainstream voter bloc who simply does NOT understand the meaning of social democrat)

Clinton (not my favorite candidate) is UNBEATABLE, not only within the Democratic Party's nomination but certainly can beat the daylights out of any of the GOP clown posse.)

Sure, there will be right wingers still desperately calling for her incarceration, but the smarter ones well know that is just wishful thinking. Bottom line: No GOP'er in the WH for another decade.

Possibly, with millions voting for the gravy train to continue.

At least they are younger and willing to take on the problems of big government spending.

Did you ever wonder that we DID try "trickle down economics" under Reagan.....and got NOTHING; and we also tried tax-cuts for the rich under Bush......and got NOTHING......finally we tried a GOP-led congress who promised, " jobs. jobs. jobs"........and.....................????

Trickle down economics worked very well for President Kennedy. Under Kennedy job growth was 2.64%
Job growth happened when the R's took over the House & Senate.
From 2009- 2013 .25%
From 2013 - 2015 2.00%

You did not address the actual problem of big gov. spending which I was talking about.

Trickle down economics worked very well for President Kennedy. Under Kennedy job growth was 2.64%
Job growth happened when the R's took over the House & Senate.
From 2009- 2013 .25%
From 2013 - 2015 2.00%

You did not address the actual problem of big gov. spending which I was talking about.

Such as Republican wars, Corporate Subsidies and Tax Write Offs when companies leave the US?
Both parties are guilty.

Not a single one of them brought up how their past and future programs are going to be sustainable or how they will bring down the accumulated deficits (debt).
All I heard was we will give you more this and that and continue to add to accumulated deficits.

At last--a real plank

Now tell us, how will the GOP do this without destroying popular programs or eliminating Departments?

Moderation is key here.

Answer: Stop clamoring for more WARS; pull out our bases from places where we shouldn't be; raise some taxes on the filthy, filthy rich; eliminate the cap on SS of $118K; and extend Medicare to all......
Just some suggestions.

I'd only worry if you agreed.

I'm echoing that statement.......LOL

You are a liberal, you echo everything. Liberals have no ability for independant thought.

Like every Republican overnight simultaneously came up with the line, "Low Information Voters".
Yeah, Republicans are much more creative than Democrats.

Actually, Rush has talked about 'low information voters' for more than a decade. Its usage by conservatives is only now becoming prominent.

Sorry to say this, but it appears you have picked up another Rush meme.

I'd only worry if you agreed.

I'm echoing that statement.......LOL

You are a liberal, you echo everything. Liberals have no ability for independant thought.

Like every Republican overnight simultaneously came up with the line, "Low Information Voters".
Yeah, Republicans are much more creative than Democrats.

Hey numb nuts, I never said that they are creative, I said they think independantly. Learn the difference. The GOP is splintered right now simply because unlike the democrats, we thing independantly.

Clinton was fake and annoying as always.

Sanders channeled Lyndon LaRouche.

O'Malley was ... hell, who know WHAT O'Malley is? Moonbeam 2.0.

Chaffee was Jed Clampitt with a tie.

Webb was the sole individual exhibiting any sanity.
Webb is the sole democrat able to garner any support from Republicans disenchanted with their nominee. Naturally, he has no chance at the nomination.

Forum List

Back