brietbart hemorrhaging?

It's turned into garbage....so far up Trump's ass they'd need a machete to fight off the gerbils.

Several people leaving because they are tired of lying for Trump
Dude your conservative media is doing nothing different than what it's done for decades. Some members of it are just now starting to realize the monster they've created.

Saw that. What's up with that? I didn't know they'd bedded down with the Donald...
Michelle Fields came forth with the accusation that Trumps Campaign manager assaulted her. Brietbart media staff were split if it was true or not. Videos and accusations continued to fly over the weekend. When the dust settled a couple (or few?) staff left. There's a video out there showing very clearly that Corey did not grab her aggressively and pull her to the ground. She lied. She has a history of making things up and interestingly enough she has a book coming out.

Saw that. What's up with that? I didn't know they'd bedded down with the Donald...
Evidently neither did the reporters and some execs know they'd bedded down with The Donald until the fickle finger of fate pointed at them.. I have always equated Breitbart with Drudge as a bottom feeder, but these folks thought they were fighting off bullies, as one of the quitters said. I do know it takes a lot of courage to quit a job in most times, but especially now. To do so on principle earns my respect. I've never been challenged like that, but I hope I would do the same. Having a hungry family and mortgage tends to soften resolve.

Its just so interesting to watch conservatives slander each other the same batshit nonsense they've been spewing on every one else for years.

My favorite was Breitbart making up this story (which they pulled, of course....but the internet never forgets) to smear Shapiro after he quit in protest of Breitbart's treatment of Michelle Fields:

However, the site ran a piece on its homepage Monday with the headline "Ben Shapiro betrays loyal Breitbart readers in pursuit of Fox News contributorship." The piece was later removed but can still be found online.

Breitbart Reporter Quits After Alleged Assault by Trump Staffer

Now that's some loathsome, loathsome shit.

And even more loathsome? How many conservatives are going to be polishing Breitbart's turd until it smokes.

Michelle Fields came forth with the accusation that Trumps Campaign manager assaulted her. Brietbart media staff were split if it was true or not. Videos and accusations continued to fly over the weekend. When the dust settled a couple (or few?) staff left. There's a video out there showing very clearly that Corey did not grab her aggressively and pull her to the ground. She lied. She has a history of making things up and interestingly enough she has a book coming out.
Interesting. TY.

Evidently neither did the reporters and some execs know they'd bedded down with The Donald until the fickle finger of fate pointed at them.. I have always equated Breitbart with Drudge as a bottom feeder, but these folks thought they were fighting off bullies, as one of the quitters said. I do know it takes a lot of courage to quit a job in most times, but especially now. To do so on principle earns my respect. I've never been challenged like that, but I hope I would do the same. Having a hungry family and mortgage tends to soften resolve.

It absolutely does.

Dude your conservative media is doing nothing different than what it's done for decades. Some members of it are just now starting to realize the monster they've created.

Supporting trump isn't conservative.

And it again illustrates the difference between the left and right. The right abandons evil when its exposed

Field's allegedly assaulted by Trump's campaign manager. With another CBS reporter *arrested* at one of Trump's event. With Trump insisting that libel laws should be 'opened up' to make it easier for him to sue the press and win.

And this is *candidate* Trump. Can you imagine what the man would do with *real* authority?

For fuck's sake, Trump insisted that the protester who rushed the stage to take the mic and call trump a racist......is ISIS.

That's one step away from calling an anti-trump protester an enemy combatant.

Last edited:

Supporting trump isn't conservative.

And it again illustrates the difference between the left and right. The right abandons evil when its exposed
Interesting. Well it took multiple decades, but I suppose I'm glad republicans are beginning to abandon their propaganda machines :thup:

I thought that it had been determined that that was at a different time during the event.

Forum List

Back