"Bring Out Your Dead!"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/03/us/politics/hillary-clinton-voter-turnout.html?_r=0

"Hillary Clinton set out 10 months ago to inspire and energize the Democratic Party, hoping to bring together the rising American electorate of black, brown, young and female voters into a durable presidential coalition. But buried beneath Mrs. Clinton’s wide-ranging and commanding victories on Tuesday night were troubling signs of a party that has not yet rallied to her call.

Democratic turnout has fallen drastically since 2008, the last time the party had a contested primary, with roughly three million fewer Democrats voting in the 15 states that have held caucuses or primaries through Tuesday, according to unofficial election results tallied through Wednesday afternoon.

It declined in almost every state, dropping by roughly 50 percent in Texas and 40 percent in Tennessee. In Arkansas, Alabama and Georgia, the number of Democrats voting decreased by between a quarter and a third.

Even Mrs. Clinton’s strong victory in South Carolina, which was celebrated for her dominance among African-American voters, obscured a decline in black turnout of about 40 percent.

Vermont...exit polls suggested that turnout for voters under the age of 30 dropped by roughly 40 percent from 2008."

----------------------------

2016 has the potential to wipe the historical record-setting ass-kicking the Dems received in 2014 out of the books...as it seems Democrats so far are as excited about turning out and voting for Hillary (or Bernie) as they would be to have hemorrhoids surgically removed!

:p

Hillary's low turn-out 'stands in sharp contrast to the flood of energized new voters showing up at the polls to vote for Donald J. Trump in the Republican contest'.

If you are one of the few who go to see Chelsea or Slick Willy Speak, if you are one of the few who have actually gone out and voted fro Hillary, you can almost hear the man brining around the cart in Monty Python's 'Holy Grail' yelling out, 'Bring Out Your Dead! [Sound of the GONG] Bring Out Your Dead! [Sound of the Gong]"

SPEAKING of the DEAD, it might take a LOT of them - and a lot of illegals - for Hillary to win the Presidency.

:lmao:

There seems to be more excitement in the GOP, partially because of Trump and partially because of the number of candidates. What a fun election.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/03/us/politics/hillary-clinton-voter-turnout.html?_r=0

"Hillary Clinton set out 10 months ago to inspire and energize the Democratic Party, hoping to bring together the rising American electorate of black, brown, young and female voters into a durable presidential coalition. But buried beneath Mrs. Clinton’s wide-ranging and commanding victories on Tuesday night were troubling signs of a party that has not yet rallied to her call.

Democratic turnout has fallen drastically since 2008, the last time the party had a contested primary, with roughly three million fewer Democrats voting in the 15 states that have held caucuses or primaries through Tuesday, according to unofficial election results tallied through Wednesday afternoon.

It declined in almost every state, dropping by roughly 50 percent in Texas and 40 percent in Tennessee. In Arkansas, Alabama and Georgia, the number of Democrats voting decreased by between a quarter and a third.

Even Mrs. Clinton’s strong victory in South Carolina, which was celebrated for her dominance among African-American voters, obscured a decline in black turnout of about 40 percent.

Vermont...exit polls suggested that turnout for voters under the age of 30 dropped by roughly 40 percent from 2008."

----------------------------

2016 has the potential to wipe the historical record-setting ass-kicking the Dems received in 2014 out of the books...as it seems Democrats so far are as excited about turning out and voting for Hillary (or Bernie) as they would be to have hemorrhoids surgically removed!

:p

Hillary's low turn-out 'stands in sharp contrast to the flood of energized new voters showing up at the polls to vote for Donald J. Trump in the Republican contest'.

If you are one of the few who go to see Chelsea or Slick Willy Speak, if you are one of the few who have actually gone out and voted fro Hillary, you can almost hear the man brining around the cart in Monty Python's 'Holy Grail' yelling out, 'Bring Out Your Dead! [Sound of the GONG] Bring Out Your Dead! [Sound of the Gong]"

SPEAKING of the DEAD, it might take a LOT of them - and a lot of illegals - for Hillary to win the Presidency.

:lmao:
I haven't cast a vote in nearly twenty years.

If there is ANY chance at all that these elites will think of giving my State to Hillary, I think I might. I usually only vote in local elections.

I think supporting the Federal sham system is a waste. It's immoral to support the imperialists as long as they are killing foreigners w/o a declaration of war and a clear aim. Not in my name.

That bitch is the most evil politician to come along that we have ever seen. Bar none. I do believe she might be even worse than Hitler, Mao, and Stalin. Who knows who the Clintons will kill next. She is pathological and dangerous. The fact that she can lie, and the press glosses over it, half the nation turns a blind eye to it, hell what difference does it make?

quote-one-death-is-a-tragedy-one-million-is-a-statistic-joseph-stalin-176316.jpg

Forum List

Back