Bring your video camera to your town hall

I'm just trying to get you thinking. I will say this though, the defeatist attitude of even Newt, McCain, Specter, Graham are why we are here today. You want to do nothing, fine, get out of the way. If this was a basketball game, with that attitude, if I was the coach, you would sit on the bench the whole game watching the second string play for you. Sissies, Pansies, Girly boys....:lol: What you do does matter. It does have effect. Don't give up so easy.

What are you getting on Newt for? He was out there defending Sarah's words of wisdom today, wasn't he??

:eusa_whistle:

Newt is likable, and charming, and arbitrarily on the wrong end of some major issues over the years, deflating momentum. Global Warming, One World Government, Hillary Clinton coddling. He will divert to the Left given the chance. Populist. That said, I like him, I just do not trust him.

??

How do you boycott an union?

Don't buy theit stuff or services. Were teamsters involved? No? if so, good. If yes and it escalates, stop using UPS, go Fed-Ex, or USPS.

Supermarket AFLCIO? Same applies. Go Wallmart. Use it as a tool, don't abuse it and it will remain effective.

There is no area of commerce that would be immune.

The SEIU represents janitors. You gonna boycott places that are kept clean by them?

Switch the signs. Use up all the soap. Complain in writing about the bathroom conditions. Your momma was never big on reading you "The Little Engine That Could", huh. Coulda, Woulda, shoulda, Be creative. You are too easy to beat.

It's time to face facts. The town hall hecklers aren't "protestors" at all. Their only aim is to disrupt the meetings and rob you, the constituent, of the right to speak to your representative.

This is a crime. Get that crime on video, and take it to both the local authorities and to the FBI field office. We can't tolerate this kind of activity in a free, democratic society.

They're obstructionists. These so called protestors need to be put in cages the same way Republicans put Democratic protesters in cages or some distance away from the town halls so that people can get real questions answered.

Either that or begin using technology to get to the people. Use the internet, one person gets one question. Anyone yelling in the background doesn't get heard while they're being booted out.

It's fair play. The left isn't crying foul. The left is crying because we're laughing so hard.

Welcome to the protest rally! The last bastion of people being run over by the government. Sucks, doesn't it?

You're going to want to find a bail bondsman and keep the ACLUs number handy. Cops are ruthless with protesters. We're going to be calling you in to the cops every chance we get. Not because we think protesting is wrong, but because we think it's fair that the right also gets it's fair share of abuse. Finally. Enjoy the protest and the free ride in the police car. Remember to keep firm pressure where ever the blood is spurting from.

Don't bend over to pick up the soap.

Yea I see the mass arrest happening daily.:cuckoo:

It's time to face facts. The town hall hecklers aren't "protestors" at all. Their only aim is to disrupt the meetings and rob you, the constituent, of the right to speak to your representative.

This is a crime. Get that crime on video, and take it to both the local authorities and to the FBI field office. We can't tolerate this kind of activity in a free, democratic society.

They're obstructionists. These so called protestors need to be put in cages the same way Republicans put Democratic protesters in cages or some distance away from the town halls so that people can get real questions answered.

Either that or begin using technology to get to the people. Use the internet, one person gets one question. Anyone yelling in the background doesn't get heard while they're being booted out.

Why is it that all these videos we see, everyone in the crowd is pissed off. Are we to believe that everyone there is part of this conspiracy?
Where are these people that are claiming they "can't get their real questions answered"?

Don't buy theit stuff or services. Were teamsters involved? No? if so, good. If yes and it escalates, stop using UPS, go Fed-Ex, or USPS.

Supermarket AFLCIO? Same applies. Go Wallmart. Use it as a tool, don't abuse it and it will remain effective.

There is no area of commerce that would be immune.

The SEIU represents janitors. You gonna boycott places that are kept clean by them?

Switch the signs. Use up all the soap. Complain in writing about the bathroom conditions. Your momma was never big on reading you "The Little Engine That Could", huh. Coulda, Woulda, shoulda, Be creative. You are too easy to beat.

So basically sabotage people by making it appear they did a bad job when they didn't.

How classy....

So basically sabotage people by making it appear they did a bad job when they didn't.

How classy....

Then don't. How much attack from the opposition is from the "what if" perspective? How much is real in contrast to leading the right around in defending pointless supposition, solely to divert and obstruct?

I'm just thinking out loud here, do not do what does not suit your nature. You have a legitimate point, and under most circumstances I do agree with it and support it.
How do you suggest countering the actions of Union Members that do physical Harm and Incite, putting more at risk? Other than causing them administrative paperwork, which obviously, in large numbers, would be recognized for what it was, and put no one at risk?

I'm not anti Union. I'm neutral on Unions, where they are politically neutral.

How do address them doing physical harm? Do you think them untouchable? What is one thing you would do? Other than surrender.

2 choices for 1/3 billion populace seems fairly stupid to me, especially when they both bow down to the very same factions anyways

patisan punch aside, what these pockets of discontent really boil down to is being powerless.....

What they really boil down to is this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtMV44yoXZ0]YouTube - I'm against it!.wmv[/ame]

Yeah! FUCK THE FIRST AMENDMENT! Obama's is President and he can say "we won!"

Yeah! FUCK THE FIRST AMENDMENT! Obama's is President and he can say "we won!"

These extreme right wing obstructionists don't want freedom of speech. They want the opposite.

After January 20th 2009, dissent is suddenly taboo...

Dissent is having an objection to an issue. What they are doing is stopping a question/answer town hall meeting from happening.

I don't believe that ever happened in McCain/Palin townhalls. There are a few who might come in and yell out their pov at any speech or townhall but this is organized obstruction preventing opposition from speaking. Period.

Your freedom of speech ends when it violates someone else's civil rights.

Dissent is having an objection to an issue. What they are doing is stopping a question/answer town hall meeting from happening.

I don't believe that ever happened in McCain/Palin townhalls. There are a few who might come in and yell out their pov at any speech or townhall but this is organized obstruction preventing opposition from speaking. Period.

Are the Town Halls open or stacked with puppets? Is this real or a production that folks are fed up with?

Before January 20th 2009, it was treason, a terrorist act, and punishable by quarantine behind fenced areas at best, and arrest, official harassment, placement on no fly lists, or disappearance and extreme rendition at worst. Now its punished by dirty looks, possible removal, and a slap on the wrist for acts of violence. Nothing for disruption, the derailment of the political process, or disturbance of the peace. Ah, progress. You were whining about what, exactly? :wtf:

Let's set the way-back machine to Evil Booosh days.

What was the level of your opposition to the pro-democrat protestors?

Before January 20th 2009, it was treason, a terrorist act, and punishable by quarantine behind fenced areas at best, and arrest, official harassment, placement on no fly lists, or disappearance and extreme rendition at worst. Now its punished by dirty looks, possible removal, and a slap on the wrist for acts of violence. Nothing for disruption, the derailment of the political process, or disturbance of the peace. Ah, progress. You were whining about what, exactly? :wtf:

And yet we have a poster here who supports this action:

Well, at least after January 20th supports this action....:eusa_shhh:

Let's set the way-back machine to Evil Booosh days.

What was the level of your opposition to the pro-democrat protestors?

If you can tell me which one rises to the level of these shout downs, I can tell you what my opposition would be.

Democrats normally choose peace. It's these loud, nasty, extremists who are attempting to stop lawful and peaceful, democratic, townhalls.

Forum List

Back