Bringing Back Coal?

Not so much

More coal plants shut down in Trump’s first two years than in Obama’s entire first term

More coal plants have shut down in the first two years of the Trump Admin than in all 8 of the Obama Admin

Hmmmm
Not so much

More coal plants shut down in Trump’s first two years than in Obama’s entire first term

More coal plants have shut down in the first two years of the Trump Admin than in all 8 of the Obama Admin

Hmmmm
"Think Progress"...REALLY??? Isn't that one of Soros' little outfits???

If anything, it's because of Obummer era EPA regs, not Trump...

bring back? i've heated w/wood coal for 4 decaeds ......never knew it left....

~S~

If you dispute the facts present by TP please show us from what source you do...

And Trump has been rolling back regs like crazy. How'd he miss the ones "throttling" coal

Were his shills (cabinet members) too busy making themselves rich?

Last edited:
Not so much

Hmmmm
Not so much

Hmmmm

Or simply that there's no market for it.

clean coal?

which whacko coined that term?

s/he should check out my basement.....

~S~

Not so much

Hmmmm
Not so much

Hmmmm

Obummer was selling it all to China...

Not so much

Hmmmm
Not so much

Hmmmm

You have the smell of desperation about you. :lol:

Trump's EPA rolls back Obama-era coal ash regulations

Trump's EPA Plans To Ease Carbon Emissions Rule For New Coal Plants

EPA rolls back Obama-era coal pollution rules as Trump heads to West Virginia - CNNPolitics

Trump EPA orders rollback of Obama mercury regulations

As I and others have been telling you rubes for a long time, Trump hoaxed the coal miners. Totally hoaxed them.

Here, maybe this will help:

Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

Not so much

Hmmmm
Not so much

Hmmmm

Hmm....Maybe Trump will make it Tariffic!

Check out what Trump said about coal miners in his Playboy interview:

PLAYBOY: What satisfaction, exactly, do you get out of doing a deal?
TRUMP: I love the creative process. I do what I do out of pure enjoyment. Hopefully, nobody does it better. There’s a beauty to making a great deal. It’s my canvas. And I like painting it.

I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal miner’s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son . If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don’t have the imagination–or whatever–to leave their mine. They don’t have “it.”

PLAYBOY: Which is?
TRUMP: “It” is an ability to become an entrepreneur, a great athlete, a great writer. You’re either born with it or you’re not. Ability can be honed, perfected or neglected. The day Jack Nicklaus came into this world, he had more innate ability to play golf than anybody else.

Trump spit right in the faces of coal miners in that interview. Trump considered coal miners to be too stupid to get another career. Trump said they don't have "it".

These dumb backward rubes have not caught on they've been hoaxed by a New York limousine liberal.

Hopefully the Republican Party goes the way of coal.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Not so much

Hmmmm
Not so much

Hmmmm

Hmm....Maybe Trump will make it Tariffic!
I hope so.

Hopefully the Republican Party goes the way of coal.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Most Americans are not fond of Communism. Don't see it happening.
The opposite of today's GOP is not communism.

It's your hero Traitor Trump who just said the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.
That's because Afghanistan is full of Muslim terrorists. Trump is correct - again.

Forum List

Back