Bristol Palin Attacks Highly Successful Government Free Birth Control Programs For Teens As 'Crazy'

11 years old isn't a teen you moron.
An 11 year old mother is a tragedy. dickweed.

Yeah, and they would be a mother if they didnt have that terrible birth control. Pick one.

Keep telling us who you really are libs I love this.

I love the fact that one of your heroes is a woman who is harder to pull out of than Iraq. Two kids, two different fathers 24 years old a loser for life....all preventable.

You know nothing about me stupid.

I know that you are dumber than a quasar of stupid.

40% success rate? I can see why very easily, you just can't accept the fact that some teen girls are promiscuous and have no parental supervision.

Yeah, and they would be a mother if they didnt have that terrible birth control. Pick one.

Keep telling us who you really are libs I love this.

Oooooh innuendo from a Republaccuser...Shocking turn of events

Yep, she better call the mother ship for help because this just became way too much for her.

I think they believe that once the 11 year old got the birth control THEN she went out fornicating not the other way around.

Not one of them said anything about the 11 year old having sex. They are just mad she has a way to prevent getting pregnant lol.

Priorities and all

What the fuck is government doing providing UID's to 11 year old girls holy shit.

40% success rate? I can see why very easily, you just can't accept the fact that some teen girls are promiscuous and have no parental supervision.

More proof liberals are disgusting lowlife scum.

Really? you're going to defend an 11 year old having a child? I think you're very confused about just who is disgusting lowlife scum.
They only defend children in the womb. Once born, they are on their own.

Forum List

Back