Britain suffering because they embrace our Democrat party policies in crime....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....if you do what left wingers want in relation to crime...you get more of it....more rapes, robberies and murders...and even more gun crime on an island that banned and confiscated guns....when you use the criminal code to attack police and law abiding citizens, while going soft on violent criminals, the actual criminals.....you get more crime......what mental illness keeps the democrats from understanding this...and why would the British follow their example?

Notice the mention of high levels of gun crime......on an island that banned and confiscated guns....for normal, law abiding people.....?

Crime will continue to rise until us bobbies are released from the shackles of the PC police

The national crime figures released this week confirmed what my colleagues and I have known for some time. Violent crime is out of control and criminals now see certain cities and towns across the country as places where they can act with impunity.

This is not just about gangland battles in the likes of Brixton or Tottenham. What we are facing is a national crisis, fast spreading across the provinces.

In the West Midlands, for example, we had a murder rate last year on a par with that of London. Gun crime in our region is running at similarly high levels and violent thugs in my area have developed a

More BS from our favourite gun nut troll who clearly doesn't realise that we've had a Right wing Conservative government in power for the last 8 years and that crime was at it's highest in the 1990's when the Conservatives were in power then. Crime decreased under a Labour government from 1997 until 2010, and it's now rising again.

Forum List

Back