Britain's anti gun madness continues...his mistake...moving to Britain...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So, this guy has been legally using these guns for 16 years...and then he buys property in Britain...and they confiscate his guns...what morons...

Gun owner at Britain s most remote pub has guns confiscated

Robinet had legally owned the guns in Belgium and had traveled with them back and forth from the Continent to the UK for 16 years.

However, since he is now a full-time UK resident, the guns are illegally owned and will now be disposed of.

It is a hunting tradition, and in my case a family tradition as well, that you hand your hunting rifle down to your son, and my father is dying,” said Robinet in court this week following the verdict.

Local police, acting on information of the illegal guns, raided his home while he was away in a search for the contraband. Ironically, officials admit that Robinet had complied with European Union and UK laws in earlier years when he visited on his hunting trips, with the guns just becoming illegal once he took possession of the pub.

The UK has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world, with a near blanket prohibition on all handguns since 1997. However, many in the country are eager to see that change.

Criminals, on the other hand, still seem to be able to acquire guns by a variety of means. On a number of occasions in recent years, criminals have used antique guns, converted blank-firing pistols, homemade weapons and modern guns smuggled into the country to commit crimes.

If you don't like the laws of the country then don't move there, don't buy property there, and don't set up a business there. Duh.

If you don't like the laws of the country then don't move there, don't buy property there, and don't set up a business there. Duh.

I agree...his mistake...and he now knows what it is like to have a country without the 2nd amendment...

I agree...his mistake...and he now knows what it is like to have a country without the 2nd amendment...

Sooooo....other than being a whacked out gun nutter, why in the fuck did you even bother to make this thread?

Butttttt your not obsessed with guns. No not you. LMAO.

Any one from the government take away even one of your guns yesterday? NO. I didn't think so.

I don't currently own any guns, but I like knowing that I can. That's why I would never move to a country that prohibits them.

Everybody knows that Britain has strict gun laws. You can't move to a country that prohibits guns, then bitch and moan when they are confiscated in that country. I can't feel bad for this moron.

Forum List

Back