British newspaper "Trump holds seemingly pointless press conference filled with false claims"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Wouldn't it be nice to have a press corps in the US that actually did it's job?

Both CNN and msnbc went straight to fact checking and calling trump a liar.

CNN started before Trump was finished BSing.

Trump speaks and lie detectors go into overload mode!

I listened to some of it. He stated what he will do to address the issues. You may not agree with it if you're a communist, but that's not the issue.

Odd that the British are so eager to have Harris. It's almost as if they don't want America to succeed. "Share our misery with the bastards who left the monarchy 250 years ago. We don't forget!".

Hey IM2, Wouldn't it be nice if your Presidential candidate would put on her big girl pant suit and actually FACE a press corp?

I only saw part of the press conference. The reporters seemed relieved that they finally had something to do. Trump answered 100% more questions than kamala ever answered.
Okay, since you're running from Trump questions, what questions would you like Kamala to answer?

Okay, since you're running from Trump questions, what questions would you like Kamala to answer?
Inteesting. First, Why did you abandon your job as Attorney General and leave your office to out of control prosecutors to fuck up the system? That would be my first. Second. "Was it just laziness that stopped you from going after the death penalty in the Bologna murder case or were you actively following cartel instructions? That would be my top two.

Odd that the British are so eager to have Harris. It's almost as if they don't want America to succeed. "Share our misery with the bastards who left the monarchy 250 years ago. We don't forget!".

Or that the British had an American PM and he was an absolute disaster, and he was Trump lite. Boris Johnson.

Forum List

Back