British Role Confirmed in Trump Spying Scandal

How did Putin install Trump if Hillary allegedly won the popular vote?
With the help of our obsolete and broken electoral system
Looks pretty intact to me.

3141-counties-trump-won-841x452.jpg
he is waiting on the illegals to tell him what to do.

Trump and Putin were meeting through associates, and the British GCHQ wiretapped them.

Good.

And gave the material to the US intel agencies.

Good.

Thanks for admitting that the British wire tapped Trump, not withstanding your sleazy rationalizations for it.
Our FBI also tapped Trump's associates. Good.

So you support the administration in power using the government to perform espionage on the opposition candidate.

Stalin would be so proud.
If the opposition candidate is in treasonous correspondence with Russia, yeah, buddy, good on them.

If the opposition candidate is in treasonous correspondence with Russia, yeah, buddy, good on them

and if the Dem candidate is a fellow 911 traitor who will cover up Israel's role in 911, Jake Starkey is all for her...

Oh are you privy to their criminal investigation? Fuckin' poof
Yes I am as a matter of fact because I do my homework and I don't only watch fake news like you do. Neither investigation has found any evidence of Trump campaign and Russian collusion. None what so ever. Not even a smidge to use Obama's word. Learn it love it live it the dems will be washing egg off of their faces in a week or so.

Trump and Putin were meeting through associates, and the British GCHQ wiretapped them.

Good.

Good.

Thanks for admitting that the British wire tapped Trump, not withstanding your sleazy rationalizations for it.

Here's the thing that never crosses leftist minds:

Since they have been monitoring Trump since 2015, wouldn't any nefarious info they encountered have been used prior to Trump being elected?

Or are you saying they wanted Trump to be elected?

Or was there nothing so they could use nothing?

Rambunctious is privy to nothing of significance, only to silly conspiracies.

Good.

Good.

Here's the thing that never crosses leftist minds:

Since they have been monitoring Trump since 2015, wouldn't any nefarious info they encountered have been used prior to Trump being elected?

Or are you saying they wanted Trump to be elected?

Or was there nothing so they could use nothing?
Read your own material. You are not thinking clearly. Try again, please.

Forum List

Back