Brooks Brother Riots and January 6

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I'm sure you have heard me compare the Jan 6 insurrection to the Brooks Brother Riots in 2000 where Republicans got the Florida recount stopped by starting a riot and then the Supreme Court gave it to Bush. Roger Stone was involved in both riots. A guy Trump pardoned? Interesting to say the least.

Anyways, in reading the evidence against Trump I saw this:

Wednesday’s expansive filing laid out in detail the arguments and evidence that federal prosecutors will present if the case ever goes to trial. Some of that evidence does not appear to have been previously reported.

For example, the filing said that on Nov. 4, 2020, a campaign employee and Trump “co-conspirator” tried to sow confusion about the vote count that was underway at the TCF Center in Detroit, which “looked unfavorable to” Trump.

The filing said that when the co-conspirator was told that a batch of votes appeared to be heavily in favor of Biden, he replied, “find a reason it isn’t,” so as to “give me options to file litigation,” adding, “even if it [is].”

When a colleague suggested to the co-conspirator that this could risk creating a scene reminiscent of the so-called “Brooks Brothers Riot” — an infamous bid to interfere with Florida’s vote-counting effort in the 2000 presidential election — the co-conspirator “responded, ‘Make them riot’ and ‘Do it!!!,’” according to the filing.

"Stop the count" Donnie Dangerously said on election night.....

Obviously talking about this guy.......

Sniff-sniff....Smell that, it's the OP's desperation.
The other day it dawned on me Trump stole Michigan in 2016. Remember he called Georgia and said find me 11,000 votes? He won MI by 10,600 votes. Rick Snyder, who now won't endorse Trump, did it and in exchange his boss' wife Betsy Devos got to run the Department of Education.

And interestingly. She stayed with Trump all the way until Jan 6. She quit him because of Jan 6. And now she and Snyder are endorsing Kamala. Think about this.

Forum List

Back