Brother of Oregon Shooting Victim Has a Message for Obama…

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Love how this couple represents the good in America

-Geaux
----------------------------------------------

he brother of a survivor of the Oregon shooter knows what he would say to Barack Obama when he comes to Roseburg to meet with families for the usual political reasons.

When he was told that Obama is traveling to Roseburg Friday, Jessy Atkinson, brother of Cheyenne, was taken off guard and stumbled for a minute before he told Anderson Cooper Obama should stop running the gun agenda when that is not the problem.

“I would tell him to look where the problem really lies and quit running the agenda — quit running the gun agenda,” he said. “It’s not the problem. It’s mental health in America. It’s obvious. All of us talk about it. I don’t know why we are hiding from it.”

Atkinson said money is wasted overseas and incarcerating drug offenders when it could be spent on mental health programs.

“It doesn’t seem our country is going in the right direction,” he said.

Bonnie, their mother, added:

“I feel that our children should be able to protect themselves somehow.”

Brother of Oregon Shooting Victim Has a Message for Obama… | www.independentsentinel.com

winning

Nobody from that county wants Obama visiting. Of course......Soetero is out there before the victims blood is even dry trying to score political points with his base. PCness obviously doesn't fly out there............good for them!!

Obama should be using some of his self proclaimed superior intellect and stay away. He is not wanted there.

Obama should be using some of his self proclaimed superior intellect and stay away. He is not wanted there.

Anderson Cooper was blown away by the unexpected responses. I'm sure that interview did not go as CNN expected. It didn't fit the gun grabbing agenda

-Geaux

winning

Nobody from that county wants Obama visiting. Of course......Soetero is out there before the victims blood is even dry trying to score political points with his base. PCness obviously doesn't fly out there............good for them!!

And if he doesn't visit he gets accused of only ever dealing with black crime.

winning

You see, Obama said he wants to politicize this. Thus the trip which nobody wants

They should all chip in an get him a free round of golf at Municipal

-Geaux

Nutters are so easy to impress.

The mental health part of the equation is indeed obvious. So obvious that the GOP led congress hasn't offered shit by way of plans or policies to address it.

Once again......the massive intellect found in most nutters reads an attempt to keep a few guns out of the hands of people with mental illness.....via background checks and closing loopholes.....as an attempt to abolish the ABSOLUTELY MISREAD 2nd amendment.

This grieving brother doesn't know that Obama has no real gun agenda.

And....if that guy is your spokesperson.......I think you've fallen further than I had expected.

winning

You see, Obama said he wants to politicize this. Thus the trip which nobody wants

-Geaux

You are either dense or purposefully misreading what he wants to politicize. Bad in either case.

winning

-Geaux

You are either dense or purposefully misreading what he wants to politicize. Bad in either case.

Obama is not wanted or needed. America is ready to move beyond its embarrassed posture

When Obama speaks it reminds me of the tree falling in the forest

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

winning

-Geaux

Obama is not wanted or needed. America is ready to move beyond its embarrassed posture

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

You will likely be upset by the warm welcome he receives. Any demonstration of maturity and respect for the office of the POTUS will upset you. That's because you are a true patriot!

winning

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

You will likely be upset by the warm welcome he receives. Any demonstration of maturity and respect for the office of the POTUS will upset you. That's because you are a true patriot!

Why should I respect a man who has no respect for America or me?

-Geaux

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

-Geaux

Of course he does. You have been duped. It's bordering on insanity with you.

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

-Geaux

LMAO

You're an epic rube

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

-Geaux

LMAO

You're an epic rube

-Geaux

Yes, of course. You've convinced me.

Love how this couple represents the good in America

-Geaux
----------------------------------------------

he brother of a survivor of the Oregon shooter knows what he would say to Barack Obama when he comes to Roseburg to meet with families for the usual political reasons.

When he was told that Obama is traveling to Roseburg Friday, Jessy Atkinson, brother of Cheyenne, was taken off guard and stumbled for a minute before he told Anderson Cooper Obama should stop running the gun agenda when that is not the problem.

“I would tell him to look where the problem really lies and quit running the agenda — quit running the gun agenda,” he said. “It’s not the problem. It’s mental health in America. It’s obvious. All of us talk about it. I don’t know why we are hiding from it.”

Atkinson said money is wasted overseas and incarcerating drug offenders when it could be spent on mental health programs.

“It doesn’t seem our country is going in the right direction,” he said.

Bonnie, their mother, added:

“I feel that our children should be able to protect themselves somehow.”

Brother of Oregon Shooting Victim Has a Message for Obama… | www.independentsentinel.com

I don't know why white people be hating on Obama so damned much....the man is just trying to show respect, just as he did with the SC shooting victims....yaw always yapping about him politicizing shit, what the fuck are you doing, but politicizing the same very shit. Had it ignored the victims, it would be an issue...he did the blacks, but not the whites. I mean the guy can't win with you fuckin people, can he?

winning

-Geaux

Obama's job is a politician. Politicizing things is what he does. It's what politicians do do.

However the "He wants to politicize this" is just a way of deflecting the issue, isn't it? We all know it.

What sort of country doesn't try to solve its problems? The US sort of country.

winning

-Geaux

Obama's job is a politician. Politicizing things is what he does. It's what politicians do do.

However the "He wants to politicize this" is just a way of deflecting the issue, isn't it? We all know it.

What problem?

-Geaux

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

-Geaux

He has no respect for American? Er... I won't ask how that is, I'm sure you have a box full of useless reasons why.

winning

-Geaux

What problem?

-Geaux

Did I say "problem"? No, I said "problems".

winning

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

For some ungodly reason these moronic hicks are convinced because all of them, 1 million plus live breath and eat FOX Fucked News that somehow that consensus covers the entire country???? Not every effin body in this country hates this president, not every effin body in this country blames this black man for every gotdamned problem we got in life. He is the most disrespected president in US history and white people especially will bare the blame for this when history is written. I hated both Bush and Reagan with a passion, but I didn't go around the damned country bad mouthing the men, I just bent over like the rest of the country and endured the bullshit!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back