Brother of Oregon Shooting Victim Has a Message for Obama…

winning

Nobody from that county wants Obama visiting. Of course......Soetero is out there before the victims blood is even dry trying to score political points with his base. PCness obviously doesn't fly out there............good for them!!

And if he doesn't visit he gets accused of only ever dealing with black crime.

You see, Obama said he wants to politicize this. Thus the trip which nobody wants

They should all chip in an get him a free round of golf at Municipal

-Geaux

You are either dense or purposefully misreading what he wants to politicize. Bad in either case.

Obama is not wanted or needed. America is ready to move beyond its embarrassed posture

When Obama speaks it reminds me of the tree falling in the forest

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

this overarching need of the radical left to flock together to support obama and never find fault in ANYTHING he does... is possibly a form of mental illness too...

Most of them are just agitators, I realize, but some of these hyperpartisan zealots really DO think the democrats are "better" than the republicans...and THEY'RE the dupes..useful idiots the communists call them..

The two party electoral system is broken and can't be fixed.Both parties are corrupt beyond redemption...

Obama should be using some of his self proclaimed superior intellect and stay away. He is not wanted there.

How did you know that he was not wanted there? These people will meet a U.S. president a lifetime experience and its an honor. How and what should he address this tragedy? Just ignore it? Don't worry about it? Go buy guns and arm your kids? As far as I'm concerned you can fuck this couple.

We all know if this particular president doesn't make some attempt to address these families, especially after attending the BLACK Families who loved ones where MASSACRED IN SC....NOT only would heads spin out of control over at Fox with the how dare he, but Rush fuckin Limbaugh would have a cow...with ketchup of course, but a cow no less
!!

winning

Nobody from that county wants Obama visiting. Of course......Soetero is out there before the victims blood is even dry trying to score political points with his base. PCness obviously doesn't fly out there............good for them!!

You see, Obama said he wants to politicize this. Thus the trip which nobody wants

-Geaux

You are either dense or purposefully misreading what he wants to politicize. Bad in either case.

Obama is not wanted or needed. America is ready to move beyond its embarrassed posture

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

this overarching need of the radical left to flock together to support obama and never find fault in ANYTHING he does... is possibly a form of mental illness too...

Most of them are just agitators, I realize, but some of these hyperpartisan zealots really DO think the democrats are "better" than the republicans...and THEY'RE the dupes..useful idiots the communists call them..

The two party electoral system is broken and can't be fixed.Both parties are corrupt beyond redemption...

I find fault in much that Obama does. You have failed again. Congrats

winning

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

Get the fuck out of here...you dumb clueless mindless idiots worship Ronald Fuckin Reagan like he's the second coming of Christ and that racist ass wipe didn't do a gotdamn thing for anybody but fuck over everybody but the rich

What if Obama did NOT go to this town to meet the shot up guy who heroically stood up to the crazed conservative, to talk to the families, to offer comfort and solace and show the country`s concern? The chickenshit teabaggers would be howling, would they not?

"chickenshit teabaggers"?..well there's an unbiased opinion...

these latent homosexuals have to advertise their perversions and try to project them onto others...calling other people "teabaggers"....

Love how this couple represents the good in America

-Geaux
----------------------------------------------

he brother of a survivor of the Oregon shooter knows what he would say to Barack Obama when he comes to Roseburg to meet with families for the usual political reasons.

When he was told that Obama is traveling to Roseburg Friday, Jessy Atkinson, brother of Cheyenne, was taken off guard and stumbled for a minute before he told Anderson Cooper Obama should stop running the gun agenda when that is not the problem.

“I would tell him to look where the problem really lies and quit running the agenda — quit running the gun agenda,” he said. “It’s not the problem. It’s mental health in America. It’s obvious. All of us talk about it. I don’t know why we are hiding from it.”

Atkinson said money is wasted overseas and incarcerating drug offenders when it could be spent on mental health programs.

“It doesn’t seem our country is going in the right direction,” he said.

Bonnie, their mother, added:

“I feel that our children should be able to protect themselves somehow.”

Brother of Oregon Shooting Victim Has a Message for Obama… | www.independentsentinel.com

Good for him....wanting to engage the President in honest dialog and give him his opinion...................unlike those children who want to pout and say "we don't want the President to come here...nanna nanna boo boo!"

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

I hate the way he's handled the housing mess, I hate that we're still at war because he's too weak to stand up to the neo nuts and get us out of there, I hate the fact he's not tweeking ACA and these high deductibles we're all forced to pay, I hate the way he panders to neo nuts and I hate how he's letting his hair go all grey (smile)

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

Get the fuck out of here...you dumb clueless mindless idiots worship Ronald Fuckin Reagan like he's the second coming of Christ and that racist ass wipe didn't do a gotdamn thing for anybody but fuck over everybody but the rich

Talking about 'Second Comings'

Remember this?

-Geaux

Newsweek-Second-Coming.jpg

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

Remember this?

-Geaux

Media play on words......bit your ass didn't it?

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

who cares what you "find fault" with?
You've staked out your territory and defend it fiercely...we all know your entire routine...when obama gets criticized you show up to explain how everyone else is always wrong...hyperpartisan zealots are amusing as they twist and spin to protect their party and politicians ...

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

Remember this?

-Geaux

Um no... it shows how the 'worship' of Obama makes you lefties such whackjobs

-Geaux

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

whatever you say, boy...go get your shoeshine box and get to work....

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

You've staked out your territory and defend it fiercely...we all know your entire routine...when obama gets criticized you show up to explain how everyone else is always wrong...hyperpartisan zealots are amusing as they twist and spin to protect their party and politicians ...

It may be Jake's sock..... or the other way around..... Very similar tones

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

Remember this?

-Geaux

always making excuses for dear leader...everyone else is always wrong...comical.

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

Remember this?

-Geaux

images

-Geaux

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

Go ahead. Criticize the man for something which I also criticize him.....and refrain from going ape shit with overblown rhetoric and watch me not come to his defense. It's easy. Try it.

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

Remember this?

-Geaux

always making excuses for dear leader...everyone else is always wrong...comical.

Obama didn't create that cover, dummy. What excuse are you talking about?

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

It may be Jake's sock..... or the other way around..... Very similar tones

-Geaux

whoever it is, they're vulgar, obnoxious and rude...typical hyperpartisan zealots shilling for dear leader...comical.

So what? LMAO

-Geaux

Go ahead. Criticize the man for something which I also criticize him.....and refrain from going ape shit with overblown rhetoric and watch me not come to his defense. It's easy. Try it.

LMAO...no point..you're always correct..obama is always correct...you're funny..

Forum List

Back