Brother of Oregon Shooting Victim Has a Message for Obama…

winning

Nobody from that county wants Obama visiting. Of course......Soetero is out there before the victims blood is even dry trying to score political points with his base. PCness obviously doesn't fly out there............good for them!!

And if he doesn't visit he gets accused of only ever dealing with black crime.
The point is that he honestly wants to show he cares for his own when he shows up for blacks.
When he shows up for whites it is always agenda driven, has little to do with real concern or compassion for those killed.

Wasn't he going today? Did something spoil that photo op?
No, Friday. He isn't supposed to speak publicly, I think he's just meeting with the families in private. There will be protesters there, I don't know how many though. The people of Roseburg have pretty much hunkered down, they don't want him, but out of respect for the families they aren't making a huge scene. I know they aren't terribly pleased that the commissioners and city came out to *welcome* Obama, but nobody from their vector is going to make a huge scene about it, there are still funerals going on.

No, Friday. He isn't supposed to speak publicly, I think he's just meeting with the families in private. There will be protesters there, I don't know how many though. The people of Roseburg have pretty much hunkered down, they don't want him, but out of respect for the families they aren't making a huge scene. I know they aren't terribly pleased that the commissioners and city came out to *welcome* Obama, but nobody from their vector is going to make a huge scene about it, there are still funerals going on.
The families have said they didn't want to meet with him. The man that was shot 7 times asked if the hospital could keep obama out of his hospital room.

How badly are these people being threatened? If it were me forced to meet with the bastard, I'd spit at him.

winning

Nobody from that county wants Obama visiting. Of course......Soetero is out there before the victims blood is even dry trying to score political points with his base. PCness obviously doesn't fly out there............good for them!!

That's funny.
BOBO hasn' done sweet fuck all to "deal" with negro on negro crime.
He's used the negro block vote to get elected twice. He used the negro like a piece of ass wipe. When the negroes didn't show up for the midterms the DNC basically wrote off the negro base.
Now the DNC are after the latino vote, whether they can legally vote of not in some cases.
Only an entire race of losers would vote one of their own into office.
And we all got to suffer the result.

If this bullshit that you neo nuts keep harping here makes you saps sleep better at night, than by all means have at it.....but understand one thing, the black vote didn't put this brother in the white house, not once but twice all by itself, David Duke.....some of you white folks liked the man too....just sayin!!
Yeah genius. And that puts the kabosh on your "racist" argument.
Obama is an unabated disaster.

The families have said they didn't want to meet with him. The man that was shot 7 times asked if the hospital could keep obama out of his hospital room.

How badly are these people being threatened? If it were me forced to meet with the bastard, I'd spit at him.
As I previously stated. There were most likely White House staffers who went in advance to speak to the people targeted by Obama. They were told "we need you to Speak to the President. It your duty to the country and your duty to not refuse your president."

Love how this couple represents the good in America

-Geaux
----------------------------------------------

he brother of a survivor of the Oregon shooter knows what he would say to Barack Obama when he comes to Roseburg to meet with families for the usual political reasons.

When he was told that Obama is traveling to Roseburg Friday, Jessy Atkinson, brother of Cheyenne, was taken off guard and stumbled for a minute before he told Anderson Cooper Obama should stop running the gun agenda when that is not the problem.

“I would tell him to look where the problem really lies and quit running the agenda — quit running the gun agenda,” he said. “It’s not the problem. It’s mental health in America. It’s obvious. All of us talk about it. I don’t know why we are hiding from it.”

Atkinson said money is wasted overseas and incarcerating drug offenders when it could be spent on mental health programs.

“It doesn’t seem our country is going in the right direction,” he said.

Bonnie, their mother, added:

“I feel that our children should be able to protect themselves somehow.”

Brother of Oregon Shooting Victim Has a Message for Obama… | www.independentsentinel.com

The Independent Sentinel is a right wing rag with an agenda, big time. How about posting something from an unbiased source? Otherwise, you have zero credibility with people who think for themselves.

These neo nuts think we all watch Fuck News and dream of Dukes of Hazards in our sleep.....just the thought of having a brain, is just foreign to these nuts, like really?

View attachment 51767

Oh please....As opposed to what? CNN or MSNBC?...These two are neutral in their reporting of the news. Oh yeah....

As I previously stated. There were most likely White House staffers who went in advance to speak to the people targeted by Obama. They were told "we need you to Speak to the President. It your duty to the country and your duty to not refuse your president."
Yes. All the victims and their families are in mourning.They're in survival mode right now.

winning

The point is that he honestly wants to show he cares for his own when he shows up for blacks.
When he shows up for whites it is always agenda driven, has little to do with real concern or compassion for those killed.

Oh right. So, whenever you want it to appear he cares, he cares, when you want it to appear he doesn't care, he doesn't care.

I see, you're the one controlling his brain. Got it.... not.

-Geaux

he brother of a survivor of the Oregon shooter knows what he would say to Barack Obama when he comes to Roseburg to meet with families for the usual political reasons.

When he was told that Obama is traveling to Roseburg Friday, Jessy Atkinson, brother of Cheyenne, was taken off guard and stumbled for a minute before he told Anderson Cooper Obama should stop running the gun agenda when that is not the problem.

“I would tell him to look where the problem really lies and quit running the agenda — quit running the gun agenda,” he said. “It’s not the problem. It’s mental health in America. It’s obvious. All of us talk about it. I don’t know why we are hiding from it.”

Atkinson said money is wasted overseas and incarcerating drug offenders when it could be spent on mental health programs.

Brother of Oregon Shooting Victim Has a Message for Obama… | www.independentsentinel.com

It is a mental health problem that ties all of these shooters together, that goes without saying. But the speed that hate can spread via the Internet and how easily these vile creatures find enablers is a catalyst I fear.

It will not get better, regardless of new laws or presidential visits unless we solve the mental health problems that are rampant

My two cents.

winning

That's funny.
BOBO hasn' done sweet fuck all to "deal" with negro on negro crime.
He's used the negro block vote to get elected twice. He used the negro like a piece of ass wipe. When the negroes didn't show up for the midterms the DNC basically wrote off the negro base.
Now the DNC are after the latino vote, whether they can legally vote of not in some cases.
Only an entire race of losers would vote one of their own into office.
And we all got to suffer the result.

If this bullshit that you neo nuts keep harping here makes you saps sleep better at night, than by all means have at it.....but understand one thing, the black vote didn't put this brother in the white house, not once but twice all by itself, David Duke.....some of you white folks liked the man too....just sayin!!
Yeah genius. And that puts the kabosh on your "racist" argument.
Obama is an unabated disaster.

Asssss usual, your boring me...goodnight.

-Geaux

It is a mental health problem that ties all of these shooters together, that goes without saying. But the speed that hate can spread via the Internet and how easily these vile creatures find enablers is a catalyst I fear.

It will not get better, regardless of new laws or presidential visits unless we solve the mental health problems that are rampant

My two cents.

Listen, anyone that takes a life, regardless of the circumstances, unless its live or die, has something mentally wrong going on in their minds....I agree. But I find is almost insulting, that every time a white boy shoots up the place, he's mental....them nigga's in Chicago, they're animals, thugs, monkeys, etc. Those thugs, those animals are just as mentally fucked up in the head, as a white boy that can shoot innocent babies or gun down a college or shoot a nigga in the back and claim self defense, while the nigga is running....anybody that finds a life unworthy, is not only a killer, but a sick motherfucker that needs help, regardless of race, creed or color.....just sayin

Forum List

Back