Brought to You by Pfizer

the latest sign of how much influence fox has is how Ted Cruz was groveling to Tucker. Or its a sign that Fox would be nothing without Tucker Carlson.

Fox News doesn't just top the ratings during Tucker Carlson's show.

The Five has bumped out Tucker's show for the top seat before ...
And Greg Gutfeld's show pushed out Kimmel and Fallon, while gaining on Cobert.

Not that I am a fan of Fox News ...
Just saying that you are not going to be able to spin it all into nonsense.

Fox News doesn't just top the ratings during Tucker Carlson's show.

The Five has bumped out Tucker's show for the top seat before ...
And Greg Gutfeld's show pushed out Kimmel and Fallon, while gaining on Cobert.

Not that I am a fan of Fox News ...
Just saying that you are not going to be able to spin it all into nonsense.

Thing is Joe Rogan blows them all away with his enormous ratings. It’s amazing what that guy has accomplished. Who would have thought an MMA fighter could interview numerous people for three hours and attract an enormous audience.

Thing is Joe Rogan blows them all away with his enormous ratings. It’s amazing what that guy has accomplished. Who would have thought an MMA fighter could interview numerous people for three hours and attract an enormous audience.

I tend to fall more in the category of streaming.
I couldn't care less what the ratings anywhere are.

If people figured out how to better suit their desires ... Cable monopolies would be dead.
I get my internet service through Comcast, but I don't buy their programming packages.

I hate to ask the obvious question, but what period of time is that over? Is that in the last week, or month or year or 10 years?
Don't really know, but I found this:

What are Pfizer’s biggest expenses?​

Pfizer spent around 11.6 billion U.S. dollars on selling, informational, and administrative expenses in 2020 – this segment, which includes advertising costs, accounted for the company’s biggest expense during the year

Don't really know, but I found this:

What are Pfizer’s biggest expenses?​

Pfizer spent around 11.6 billion U.S. dollars on selling, informational, and administrative expenses in 2020 – this segment, which includes advertising costs, accounted for the company’s biggest expense during the year

Thank you. I am not doubting they advertise a log, they have a lot of drugs on the market.

But these videos are made to be misleading. I did one of these as project when working on my Masters. We interviewed 60 people and then made two videos, each with just the 10 answers we wanted to make a point. They gave a 100% different story from each other. It really shows how easy these things are to manipulate

Lol, of course:

The $1.65 million added to the GOP building fund would be plenty to pay for a major expansion and upgrade for the party headquarters. The Franklin County Property Valuation Administrator’s website currently lists the taxable value of the current headquarters property at $485,000. The Franklin PVA lists the taxable value of the adjacent vacant lot owned by the Republican Party at $150,000.

A sign identifies the party headquarters as the Mitch McConnell Building, in honor of U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky.

Oh yeah, now they're gonna charge you for those clot shots. What a deal.

"Pfizer announced in November that it will triple or even quadruple the price of its COVID-19 vaccine once it goes on the commercial market next year, according to Kaiser Health News."

Forum List

Back