Brussels Shooting and Why Europe Won’t Confront Islamic Jew-Hatred

1 million Jewish children and 2 million Jewish women - not to mention 3 million Jewish men - were slaughtered by your Nazi forebears, Bubba. Were they all Bolsheviks? Most of them? Is that why Hitler had them killed?
I see that you are back touting the mythical "6 million" figure. ... :cool:
Do you have a different number in mind?

Sunni has said multiple times that the number of Jews murdered in the 'Holohoax' was 100-200 thousand.

Sunni has said multiple times that the number of Jews murdered in the 'Holohoax' was 100-200 thousand.

He might be thinking of Gypsies that were killed

Auschwitz-Birkenau, Nazis were killing jews at a rate of 6,000 - 20,000 a day, and there were 20,000 camps

Piper, Franciszek (1994c). "Gas Chambers and Crematoria". In Gutman, Yisrael; Berenbaum, Michael. Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp. Bloomington, Indiana: Indiana University Press. pp. 157–182. ISBN 0-253-32684-2.

Where does the confusion stem from?

"Zyklon B (German pronunciation: [tsykloːn ˈbeː]; also spelled Cyclon B or Cyclone B) was the trade name of a cyanide-based pesticide invented in the early 1920s. The product was infamous for its use by Nazi Germany to murder an estimated 1.2 million people, including approximately 960,000 Jews, in gas chambers of extermination camps during the Holocaust.[1] This number represents a portion of the estimated 11 million people[2][3] killed by the Nazi regime."

Zyklon B - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Zyklon B (German pronunciation: [tsykloːn ˈbeː]; also spelled Cyclon B or Cyclone B) was the trade name of a cyanide-based pesticide invented in the early 1920s. The product was infamous for its use by Nazi Germany to murder an estimated 1.2 million people, including approximately 960,000 Jews, in gas chambers of extermination camps during the Holocaust.[1] This number represents a portion of the estimated 11 million people[2][3] killed by the Nazi regime."

What do you mean by confusion?

The difference between 100,000 to 200,000 and 6 million dead Jews?
Are there any sources for the smaller numbers?

only sites that call the holocaust a hoax, and sadly there are plenty of those put up by hate groups

only sites that call the holocaust a hoax, and sadly there are plenty of those put up by hate groups
I've heard the six million figure all my life (67 years) even from anti-Semites while I was a child. It is hard for me to understand how minimizing Nazi crimes makes them less likely to happen again.

Auschwitz-Birkenau, Nazis were killing jews at a rate of 6,000 - 20,000 a day, and there were 20,000 camps
Those numbers defy the evidence.

Because if true, there should be several huge burial sites with 10's of thousands of bodies.

But the only burial sites that have been unearthed only contain a few hundred bodies.

To answer that, the zionists claim that most of the bodies were allegedly cremated in the ovens.

If that's true, then there should be giant mounds of ash around the camp from the incinerated corpses.

But there aren't any to be found.......so where did all of the ash go?

Next, it is mathematically impossible for the number of bread baking ovens to have cremated the numbers of people the zionist jews claim during the years the camps operated. ... :cool:

I've heard the six million figure all my life (67 years) even from anti-Semites while I was a child. It is hard for me to understand how minimizing Nazi crimes makes them less likely to happen again.

It is just another form of defamation of jews, to make people believe the holocaust did not exist or was only a small number to make it seem the jews, and the rest of the world, was lying. We know factually that 6 million jews or more were killed, but some don't want to believe and fabricate their own lies to support their theory.
If the nazis look less the villain and more the victim of lies some believe their is a chance to have a new nazi party in the style of Hitler's to take center stage.

Because if true, there should be several huge burial sites with 10's of thousands of bodies.

But the only burial sites that have been unearthed only contain a few hundred bodies.

To answer that, the zionists claim that most of the bodies were allegedly cremated in the ovens.

If that's true, then there should be giant mounds of ash around the camp from the incinerated corpses.

2884270_orig.jpeg

holocaust-massgraveatbelzac.jpg

Buchenwald10.jpg

Dresden-pile-of-bodies.JPG

16764245877861425599.jpg

screenshot-38.png

There are many grave and ashes cannot be identified and take up less space than a whole body. Grave sites are still being found. One was found just years ago.

Next, it is mathematically impossible for the number of bread baking ovens to have cremated the numbers of people the zionist jews claim during the years the camps operated. ... :cool:

First of all, it's not Zionist Jews who claim this, but anyone who has studied about the Holocaust including hundreds of historians

Second, you claim that between 100 000 - 200 000 Jews died in the Holocaust. What makes you think any one here would believe a word you have to say about the Holocaust?
Not to mention those vile cartoons about the Holocaust you posted.

Sunni Troll, you are as disgusting and evil as they come. You are the lowest of scum that the world has to offer....

Sure, they have found a few graves containing at most a 100 bodies like your photographs show.

Which is a far cry from the millions the zionists claim were part of a so called holocaust.

So once again.........where are the bodies?? . :cool:

Last edited:

Sure, they have found a few graves containing at most a 100 bodies like your photographs show.

Which is a far cry from the millions the zionists claim were part of a so called holocaust. . :cool:

mass graves are not just 100 or a few hundred but in the tens of thousand and they were industrially killing people everyday for more than a decade.
I understand it is hard but try to fathom 10 thousand, or more, being killed per day

2007-4-25-tw425-02.jpg

Try to think of this many killed per day

Last edited:
First of all, it's not Zionist Jews who claim this, but anyone who has studied about the Holocaust including hundreds of historians

Second, you claim that between 100 000 - 200 000 Jews died in the Holocaust. What makes you think any one here would believe a word you have to say about the Holocaust?
Not to mention those vile cartoons about the Holocaust you posted.

Sunni Troll, you are as disgusting and evil as they come. You are the lowest of scum that the world has to offer....
Why act so foul mouthed and hateful Toastman??

Just because I don't believe in the official narrative of an alleged historical event is no reason to attack me.

Heck, millions of American's don't believe in the official Warren Commissions finding on the Kennedy assassination. And it doesn't make them evil or scum. They just have a different opinion as to what happened.

Thus, you should extend the same courtesy to me.

And stop vilifying me for having a different outlook about the so called holocaust.

It's the American way. . :cool:

mass graves are not just 100 or a few hundred but in the tens of thousand and they were industrially killing people everyday for more than a decade.
I understand it is hard but try to fathom 10 thousand, or more, being killed per day
Again, where are the millions of bodies?? Where are the huge ash pits/mounds??

Hint: There aren't any........ :cool:

you can do your own research instead of expecting others to supply it

http://en.minghui.org/emh/article_images/2007-4-25-tw425-02.jpg

I can't find what isn't there??

If you know different....then please post it.

I'll be waiting.......... :cool:

http://en.minghui.org/emh/article_images/2007-4-25-tw425-02.jpg

Of course, he won't. The agenda of self-haters such as Sunni is to drag others into their pathology. It's primarily the virulent anti-Semites and Moslems who tend to be the Holocaust deniers.

I can't find what isn't there??

If you know different....then please post it.

I'll be waiting.......... :cool:

Learn to run a search. I don't keep all information in my head, but a search of a few key words or a full phrase take seconds. If I have no difficulty finding sites and information to rebut, why should you not be at least as capable? You look too much for a negative instead of truth.

Forum List

Back