Brutal! Biden reminds everyone exactly who is responsible for his inflation disaster

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Whoever is running Biden's social media accounts is NONE too pleased that the DNC pulled off a coup.

Rightfully tying Kamala to the disastrous inflation of the past 3.5 years is exactly what the Trump campaign is doing, with a BIG assist from Joe Biden's own Twitter account! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Whoever is running Biden's social media accounts is NONE too pleased that the DNC pulled off a coup.

Rightfully tying Kamala to the disastrous inflation of the past 3.5 years is exactly what the Trump campaign is doing, with a BIG assist from Joe Biden's own Twitter account! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Dude is going to get his revenge on Harris/Pelosi by speaking the truth.

Amazing times we are living in, wow.

Dude is going to get his revenge on Harris/Pelosi by speaking the truth.

Amazing times we are living in, wow.

Sure looks that way. I mean, it's obviously not Joe, but I'll bet Nurse Jill is standing over some poor scared social media intern and dictating these tweets. :badgrin:

I thought corporations are the cause of all inflation as they gauge people to pay more and more.

When will the economic textbooks get changed to tell children the truth?
These guys are too funny. Inflation is totally under control but high prices are due to greedy corporations.

fsk0dykar1jd1.jpeg

Forum List

Back