Bryant Gumbel: 'Pigs' at NRA 'Don't Care About Human Life'

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Americans do twice as much killing with cars as with guns and then there's the million abortion every year in america. But Gumball doesn't care about those things.

Pigs at NRA Don t Care About Human Life Bryant Gumbel Says

jan 21 2015
Bryant Gumbel, whose typically blunt and opinionated television persona has become his trademark, pointed an angry finger at the National Rifle Association in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine,

"There are a few things I hate more than the NRA. I mean truly," the "Real Sports" host told the magazine in an interview posted online Tuesday.

"I think they're pigs," Gumbel, 66, continued in a rant against the nation's top gun lobby.

"I think they don't care about human life. I think they are a curse upon the American landscape. So we got that on the record."

Americans do twice as much killing with cars as with guns

ShitsSpeedos, do you ever do any research to back up your specious claims?

In 2011, deaths caused by automobile accidents totaled 35,543 while deaths caused by guns totaled 32,351. Last year the two causes of death were probably just about even and it is estimated that, in 2015, gun deaths will outpace automobile deaths.

Ultimately, however, the comparison between the two is pointless...

Educate yourself, boy. THINK.

I think it's a bit unfair of him to say they don't care about human life. They just consider the firearms fatality numbers to be a fair price to pay for easy access to firearms.

Americans do twice as much killing with cars as with guns and then there's the million abortion every year in america. But Gumball doesn't care about those things.

Pigs at NRA Don t Care About Human Life Bryant Gumbel Says

jan 21 2015
Bryant Gumbel, whose typically blunt and opinionated television persona has become his trademark, pointed an angry finger at the National Rifle Association in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine,

"There are a few things I hate more than the NRA. I mean truly," the "Real Sports" host told the magazine in an interview posted online Tuesday.

"I think they're pigs," Gumbel, 66, continued in a rant against the nation's top gun lobby.

"I think they don't care about human life. I think they are a curse upon the American landscape. So we got that on the record."

Gumball is a cock-sucking piece of shyte.

Why should anyone give a flying fuck what that ass hat tries to think about anything?

I'd rather hear some old drunk fart than hear Gumball tell me his fucking idiotic opinion.

In 2011, deaths caused by automobile accidents totaled 35,543 while deaths caused by guns totaled 32,351. ....

So you compare auto accidents with ALL gun deaths? You are such a fucking lying sack of shit.

Why don't you go fuck yourself?

I'm a big supporter of the second amendment. But this is faulty lead logic. Whether it's zero or one billion people killed by cars; that has no bearing on gun issues. Same is true with abortions.

NBC pays Gumball large. Someone must've got in his ear and said he needed to tow the company line better. Though, he's made outrageous lefty comments in the past about race as well.

In 2011, deaths caused by automobile accidents totaled 35,543 while deaths caused by guns totaled 32,351. Last year the two causes of death were probably just about even and it is estimated that, in 2015, gun deaths will outpace automobile deaths.

Over 20,000 of those were suicide. Over 24,000 of the vehicle related deaths were drunk driving related, so cars CRIMINALLY kill far more people than guns do.

Think BOY!

Gun homicides and gun ownership listed by country

http://www.theguardian.com

Country...........................................................United States

% of homicides by firearm.............................60

Number of homicides by firearm...................9,146

Homicide by firearm rate per 100,000 pop....2.97

Rank by rate of ownership.............................1

Average firearms per 100 people...................88.8

Average total all civilian firearms...................270,000,000

What that tells me is there is a shitload of guns out there and they don't kill very many people relative to their number. What does it tell you?

Guardian is long known as a leftwing agitprop font of shyte; who gives a fuck?

And these are the countries the US is competing with

Country....................Homicide by firearm rate per 100,000 pop

Uruguay....................2.8
West Bank & Gaza...2.95
Sierra Leone.............2.28
Peru..........................2.63
Chile..........................2.16

Over 20,000 of those were suicide. Over 24,000 of the vehicle related deaths were drunk driving related, so cars CRIMINALLY kill far more people than guns do.

Think BOY!

In 2011, deaths caused by automobile accidents totaled 35,543 while deaths caused by guns totaled 32,351. ....

So you compare auto accidents with ALL gun deaths? You are such a fucking lying sack of shit.

Why don't you go fuck yourself?

You first, fuck nut...

Both of you need to get a grip.

I am a gun owner and do not favor changes in the current gun laws.

I was addressing ShitsSpeedos claim that "Americans do twice as much killing with cars as with guns," which is a lie. I am well aware of the statistics, it just so happens that I also believe comparing the two to make an argument is ridiculous.

Hey stupid. Half the gun deaths are suicides and don't count. So yes, the ratio between car killings and gun killings is 2/1 like i said. THINK

Forum List

Back