Bryant Gumbel: 'Pigs' at NRA 'Don't Care About Human Life'

I'm a big supporter of the second amendment. But this is faulty lead logic. Whether it's zero or one billion people killed by cars; that has no bearing on gun issues. Same is true with abortions.

Well then, you're sick.. You're another nut who thinks he has the right to drive 90 mph while drunk and kill innocent people and then say " i didn't mean to do it so let's call it an accident and forget it". Fact is you're the same as some psychopath who shoots a man in cold blood.

I think Grumbel should look in a mirror.

that he thinks himself a reporter is a sick joke on us

Last edited:
I am a gun owner and do not favor changes in the current gun laws.

Lol, the first dodge of a conman; I'm one of youse guys. Like the racist that has loads of black friends, there is never a discussion of gun rights without some gun grabbing cum bucket like you chirping about what a gun owner he is. Yeah, right, eat shit, you lying fuck.

I was addressing ShitsSpeedos claim that "Americans do twice as much killing with cars as with guns," which is a lie. I am well aware of the statistics, it just so happens that I also believe comparing the two to make an argument is ridiculous.

In context it was plain he was talking about gun accidents vrs car accidents, Einstein. Which I took to be a bit of a reflexive response to libtard claims that guns are as injurious to the owners as to bad guys and thus useless.

And in case I forgot, go fuck yourself.

Gun homicides and gun ownership listed by country

http://www.theguardian.com

Country...........................................................United States
% of homicides by firearm.............................60

Number of homicides by firearm...................9,146

Homicide by firearm rate per 100,000 pop....2.97

Rank by rate of ownership.............................1

Average firearms per 100 people...................88.8

Average total all civilian firearms...................270,000,000

Gun Homicides by Progressive Dictatorship

Hitler's Germany 15MM
Mao's China 65MM
Stalin's USSR 70MM+

Gun homicides and gun ownership listed by country

http://www.theguardian.com

Country...........................................................United States
% of homicides by firearm.............................60

Number of homicides by firearm...................9,146

Homicide by firearm rate per 100,000 pop....2.97

Rank by rate of ownership.............................1

Average firearms per 100 people...................88.8

Average total all civilian firearms...................270,000,000

Gun Homicides by Progressive Dictatorship

Hitler's Germany 15MM
Mao's China 65MM
Stalin's USSR 70MM+
Government murders don't count when comparing us to Eurotopia, or Mao's China.

Last edited:
Americans do twice as much killing with cars as with guns and then there's the million abortion every year in america. But Gumball doesn't care about those things.

Pigs at NRA Don t Care About Human Life Bryant Gumbel Says

jan 21 2015
Bryant Gumbel, whose typically blunt and opinionated television persona has become his trademark, pointed an angry finger at the National Rifle Association in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine,

"There are a few things I hate more than the NRA. I mean truly," the "Real Sports" host told the magazine in an interview posted online Tuesday.

"I think they're pigs," Gumbel, 66, continued in a rant against the nation's top gun lobby.

"I think they don't care about human life. I think they are a curse upon the American landscape. So we got that on the record."

Gumball is a cock-sucking piece of shyte.

Why should anyone give a flying fuck what that ass hat tries to think about anything?

I'd rather hear some old drunk fart than hear Gumball tell me his fucking idiotic opinion.
You and him have had an affair or are you just telling us about your gay fantasy? I`m not interested in your private life.

And these are the countries the US is competing with

Country....................Homicide by firearm rate per 100,000 pop

Uruguay....................2.8
West Bank & Gaza...2.95
Sierra Leone.............2.28
Peru..........................2.63
Chile..........................2.16

Thanks to blacks and Latino thugs that are allowed to run rampant in our country. Without the thugs inflating America's numbers we'd have the same rates as any Euro country.

The US has a thug problem not a gun problem.

I would not be surprised to find out that Bryant Gumbel is a regular USMB poster who is using a pseudonym.

I remember him from decades ago when on Good Morning America or one of the big three news shows, calling out some Israeli official, talking smack to him like a street punk. I had developed a dislike for him before that but he was way out of line.

Didn't know he was still alive though.

Thanks to blacks and Latino thugs that are allowed to run rampant in our country. Without the thugs inflating America's numbers we'd have the same rates as any Euro country.

When Sierra Leone does better than the US I think your argument is flawed.

Americans do twice as much killing with cars as with guns and then there's the million abortion every year in america. But Gumball doesn't care about those things.

Pigs at NRA Don t Care About Human Life Bryant Gumbel Says

jan 21 2015
Bryant Gumbel, whose typically blunt and opinionated television persona has become his trademark, pointed an angry finger at the National Rifle Association in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine,

"There are a few things I hate more than the NRA. I mean truly," the "Real Sports" host told the magazine in an interview posted online Tuesday.

"I think they're pigs," Gumbel, 66, continued in a rant against the nation's top gun lobby.

"I think they don't care about human life. I think they are a curse upon the American landscape. So we got that on the record."
I've always liked Bryant Gumbel. This only reinforces it.

Would love to play golf with him - he's supposed to be very good.

When Sierra Leone does better than the US I think your argument is flawed.

Sierra Leone's 34 homicides per 100k versus US's 5.9?

What else can we call an organization that exploits fear and paranoia to help gun companies sell more guns and ammo?

PIGS.

I'm a big supporter of the second amendment. But this is faulty lead logic. Whether it's zero or one billion people killed by cars; that has no bearing on gun issues. Same is true with abortions.

Well then, you're sick.. You're another nut who thinks he has the right to drive 90 mph while drunk and kill innocent people and then say " i didn't mean to do it so let's call it an accident and forget it". Fact is you're the same as some psychopath who shoots a man in cold blood.

How about you do a rethink and figure out what I really said. At this point, any rational person would say you're confused or mental.

I hope you gun grabbers move to a safe haven like Sierra Leone, where they only have a homicide rate of 2.28 "by firearms". It has one of the lowest gun ownership rates in the world, yet one of the highest murder rates, thanks to machetes.

Forum List

Back