Buffalo Bills

well they WOULD have been a contender had Rodgers stayed healthy,beating the bills is no easy taks.
You don't know that. That would be assuming the Bills this year are the same as last years Bills.

The Buffalo Bills were Super Bowl favorites entering the 2022 season, but had an unexpected early exit from the playoffs. Bengals defeated Buffalo 27-10 in the divisional round, marking another year that the team fell short.

That's who they are. No one is scared just because they beat the Bronco's in week one. Bronco's haven't won a game yet.

Bengals lost to the Browns

Rodgers is 40 and has become a statue in the pocket. The Jets OL is a sieve.
I believe Rodgers gave it his last serious effort the year Stafford won it. Packers had a good year that year. 2021. It's now 2024. You know what I mean. 3 years later. He's done. Stick a fork in him.

If you told me he was working out every day I'd say maybe but you know he's doing yoga and podcasts and drugs with shamins.

Anybody who gives a dime to the nfl here on these boards is a fool.the nfl is a corrupt cartel,the cheatriot have tainted and disgraced a great sport and people make excuse after excuse for them even though the black Sox scandal looks like choir boys compared to them,they got nothing on the cheatriots on disgracing a sport.

I stopped buying merchandise and watching nfl games weekly as I used to when all the other owners of the nfl stayed quiet and did not speak out on theur cheating,thst just proves t thst they are all involved in it as well and Robert krsft has just agreed to be the patsy for everyone to hate.
Hilarious

I expect the braves to win it all unfortunately I’m afraid so that’s why I will be happy if the orioles just get there same as I was elated and thrilled beyond words when the rays beat those two asswipes the Astros and Yankees to get to the World Series.without mentioning his name thete is one poster here who is an Astros fan,he is a hypocrite.h while always telling the truth thst the cheatriots can’t win in the nfl without cheating he won’t admit the Astros were not legitimate world series winners last year,he glad it’s the cheatriots are not legimate Super Bowl winners of any superbowls but when it comes to his own hometown team he turns a blind eye to theyr cheating.what a sad bypocrite,can’t admit his team cheats as much as the patriots do to be great.

they all try to cheat. Translation: gain advantage. Look for tells in Baseball. Steal signs when on 2B. Hold arm out….inside or outside, alerting hitter perhaps. Share knowledge.

but gambling or fixing games is a huge no-no.

Last edited:
Anybody who gives a dime to the nfl here on these boards is a fool.the nfl is a corrupt cartel,the cheatriot have tainted and disgraced a great sport and people make excuse after excuse for them even though the black Sox scandal looks like choir boys compared to them,they got nothing on the cheatriots on disgracing a sport.

I stopped buying merchandise and watching nfl games weekly as I used to when all the other owners of the nfl stayed quiet and did not speak out on theur cheating,thst just proves t thst they are all involved in it as well and Robert krsft has just agreed to be the patsy for everyone to hate.

i got NFLRedzone channel. I was using it to try and bet. I am down from week 2.

i have to live. I cant watch or read BS MSM lying about Trump. Since 2020 Election fraud…..i turned it all off 100%.

The dolphins look like the best team in the afc,I think they will be in the Super Bowl this year thanks to the chiefs,the last two years of letting their recievers go has finally caught up to them and will cost them down the road,plus losing Orlando brown will cost them as well.the new tackle from tampa is getting penalty’s all the time and can’t protect Mahomes,he sucks that’s why the bucs let him go.

They almost blew it to NE last night. And I needed Over (Failed).

Last edited:
They almost blew it to NE last night. And I needed Over (Failed).
i heard about that,thank god they won.i wasn’t confidant they would.they usually don’t win in NE.good thing they played them now because they usually lose when they play them late in the year in the cold,it’s warm now which they are used to so thst favored them.

i heard about that,thank god they won.i wasn’t confidant they would.they usually don’t win in NE.good thing they played them now because they usually lose when they play them late in the year in the cold,it’s warm now which they are used to so thst favored them.
Maimi was in control last night. NE had no chance to win.

i got NFLRedzone channel. I was using it to try and bet. I am down from week 2.

i have to live. I cant watch or read BS MSM lying about Trump. Since 2020 Election fraud…..i turned it all off 100%.
I cannot see the Bills games unless it is a national game or they play Miami or Tampa. On those days, I watch the NFL Network for the highlights of the game.

The bills annihilated the Redskins today 37-3. It was a shut out until about 35 seconds left in the game until the Redskins kicked the field goal.

The bills great Bruce Smith was in attendance for the game. He also subsequently played for the Redskins after his bills career.

The bills defense had 9 sacks and 4 interceptions this game.

And the dolphins are annihilating the broncos 63 to 13 right now. They might score 70 points. Holy Toledo. It’s going to be a barnburner next week when the bills host the Dolphins.

Forum List

Back