Buffalo Bills

It might sound crazy, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they missed the playoffs.

have a weird feeling Josh Allen is not the same after dumping or cheatin on his high school girlfriend.
I think we’ll be fine. Josh Allen played horrible, but I still have faith that he’s a top QB

I watched almost every game in 20+ years of off & on Stinker Raiders Times ,Raider fan for Life ( I remember when Fred Biletnikoff was young and wore a number other than 25
I think Jim Kelly worked for the mafia. He used to throw interceptions that had to be deliberate, and threw games we shoulda won. Anyway, the last Superbowl they lost was the end of the era when Buffalo had a team to be proud of.

The Sabres were ok.

I think Jim Kelly worked for the mafia. He used to throw interceptions that had to be deliberate, and threw games we shoulda won. Anyway, the last Superbowl they lost was the end of the era when Buffalo had a team to be proud of.

The Sabres were ok.
I’m a Blackhawk fan oh and the Cleveland Indians ,needless to say I don’t watch them anymore ( for obvious reasons )

I’m a Blackhawk fan oh and the Cleveland Indians ,needless to say I don’t watch them anymore ( for obvious reasons )
I don't follow any sports anymore. Too many commercials, Too many overpaid athletes saying and doing too much stupid shit, too much political bullshit in modern days. Ain't worth my attention.

Brutal loss for the bills today against the Jets without Aaron Rodgers,. Of course it’s only the first game. I recall a while back maybe over ten years ago m the bills blew out the patriots in the season opener and I think that the patriots won the Super Bowl that year and the bills missed the playoffs

is the Jets defense really that good?

Are the bills overrated?

I’ll say Diggs deserves to get the ball a lot more.
I’m beginning to think the bills are overrated,thst their time as Super Bowl contenders has come and passed.sure the jets have a really good defense but come on,losing to the aaronless Rodgers jets? You got to be pretty pathetic to do that. Had Rodgers played most the game before being hurt then the bills losing this game would be no big deal but they lost to the jets with Rodgers hurt most the game though,that’s pretty bad,there is something wrong with this team is my feeling,if they and the chiefs can bounce back Sunday and both can put on good showings as good teams do then we can chalk it up to it just being the opener being rusty and not finding their groove yet.we will find out very soon within 24 hours if thst is the case or if they really are a flash in the pan and are indeed sinking.

i think the Bills defense is a big problem. i don't know why they are bad at tackling. we also don't have Von Miller for four games. Josh Allen can fix his problems and get better. i have more faith in our offense than our defense. i'm happy that the Bills are playing at home this Sunday against the Raiders.
We won’t know if the bills are back to form again till next week because even if they blow out the chokeland raiders like they should that’s not a good measuring stick for them because that’s not much of a test.same as we can’t say the niners are a really good team just yet sense blowing out the Steelers is hardly impressive with them not being much of a test for them either.plus this game is at home so if they play badly in this one and even just barely win,that’s as bad as a loss for them and their ship indeed will have sunk if that happens so they cannot afford to not beat the raiders in convincing fashion as the niners did with the Steelers.they will have to blow them out to convince me they were just off last week and thier ship is not sinking.

Well the bills did what I said they had to do to show they have bounced back,so looks like my hunch they were done as Super Bowl contenders was incorrect,I mentioned even if they beat the raiders if they only barely beat them then they are not Super Bowl contenders however they blew out the raiders just as I said they had to to reestablish themselves as possible Super Bowl contenders,we still have no idea though if they indeed are contenders though because as I said,playing the raiders is hardly a test fir them so blowing out the raiders is nothing to write home about.i said blowing out the raiders is the same as when the niners blew out the Steelers last week,hardly impressive and hardly anything to write home about,same with the bills blowing out the faders.

They won’t be tested next week either because beating up on that Washington team is not impressive either sense they are also a team any high school team could beat any week same as the faders.

We really won’t know if the bills ship has sunk or not till the next week after when they face the dolphins,a playoff contender and one of the best teams in football.

I am shocked the chiefs bounced back,looks like they have a chance to repeat after all.

Last edited:
Well looks like I was wrong on the bills having to wait till two weeks to play the dolphins if they have bounced back,the commanders scored 35 points today,granted it came against the donkeys but still,scoring 35 points is impressive so we will find out as soon as next week when they face them if they have bounced back or not,they won’t have to wait two weeks after all.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW do you agree with me thst the bills will get their first real test if they have bounced back next week against he Washington redskins,that they will be a good measuring stick for them to see if they are back on track?

I think the chiefs are already done this year in the afc,what do you,sure they beat a very good team but toney is still dropping passes and Orlando browns replacement from tampa sucks,thsts why the bucs let him go.they will be in the playoffs sense the rest of the afc west sucks but as far as the Super Bowl,they are done,do you agree.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW do you agree with me thst the bills will get their first real test if they have bounced back next week against he Washington redskins,that they will be a good measuring stick for them to see if they are back on track?

I think the chiefs are already done this year in the afc,what do you,sure they beat a very good team but toney is still dropping passes and Orlando browns replacement from tampa sucks,thsts why the bucs let him go.they will be in the playoffs sense the rest of the afc west sucks but as far as the Super Bowl,they are done,do you agree.

Chiefs DEFENSE completely shut down JVILLe today. They could do nothing. Cost me my bet. 8 point win and KC offense did little, but enough when needed.

Chiefs DEFENSE completely shut down JVILLe today. They could do nothing. Cost me my bet. 8 point win and KC offense did little, but enough when needed.
That’s what I’m saying,the second week in a row it was the defense that had to do all the work to keep them in the game and bail them out sense again the offense did little.once again toney dropped passes he should have caught and that new tackle from tampa that replaced brown sucks,that’s why tampa let him go.these two clowns will cost the chiefs a return trip back to the Super Bowl do you both agree?

I’m more of a baseball guy. But as for the Kansas City Chiefs, let’s see what happens with Kelsey he’s a Big component of the team.

The bills don’t have the first real test in my opinion until they face the Dolphins. But that first game against the dolphins is at home so it should help us squish the fish. . Hopefully Von Miller is back by then he’s looking very good physically. The guy is built like a machine.

I don’t know much about the Redskins, but we are on the road against them so it should be interesting. But also, the Bill should’ve definitely beat the Jets without Aaron Rodgers. That was an upsetting loss.

Hopefully Bill‘s offense gets the two Tight ends set going well. I don’t know if they can turn into something like Aaron Hernandez, and Rob Gronkowski which the patriots had back in the day. That was probably the greatest tight end duo in NFL history.

I would not write off the Kansas City Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes is the best quarterback in the league right now in my opinion. They have a great coach in Andy Reid. Some people believe that they have a Super Bowl hangover, but I would definitely not write them off.

I got a sizable bet on the bills to win the Super Bowl. I put another 350 on them today at 11 to 1 odds. I have about 575 on them total to win the Super Bowl.

But I’m really pumped up about my bet on the Baltimore orioles to win the World Series. I got them at about 200 to 1 odds using the profit boosts way back in April. It will be a tough road for them but if they can win the American League pennant, that would be great.

Last edited:
I’m more of a baseball guy. But as for the Kansas City Chiefs, let’s see what happens with Kelsey he’s a Big component of the team.

The bills don’t have the first real test in my opinion until they face the Dolphins. But that first game against the dolphins is at home so it should help us squish the fish. But that first game against the dolphins is at home so it should help us squish the fish. Hopefully Von Miller is back by then he’s looking very good physically. The guy is built like a machine.

I don’t know much about the Redskins, but we are on the road against them so it should be interesting. But also, the Bill should’ve definitely beat the Jets without Aaron Rodgers. That was an upsetting loss.

Hopefully Bill‘s offense gets the two Tight ends set going well. I don’t know if they can turn into something like Aaron Hernandez, and Rob Gronkowski which the patriots had back in the day. That was probably the greatest tight end duo in NFL history.

I would not write off the Kansas City Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes is the best quarterback in the league right now in my opinion. They have a great coach in Andy Reid. Some people believe that they have a Super Bowl hangover, but I would definitely not write them off.

I got a sizable bet on the bills to win the Super Bowl. I put another 350 on them today at 11 to 1 odds. I have about 575 on them total to win the Super Bowl.

But I’m really pumped up about my bet on the Baltimore orioles to win the World Series. I got them at about 200 to 1 odds using the profit boosts way back in April. It will be a tough road for them but if they can win the American League pennant, that would be great.
there is no way I can pick the bills to make it to the Super Bowl the fact they lost to the aaronless Rodgers jets when he missed almost the entire game and while I agree Mahomes is the best qb in the league and Reid the best coach in the league I just think toney and that new tackle from tampa are going to kill them sometime down the road.things can change with injury’s and all in football but right now the dolphins look like the best team in the afc and I think it will be either them or Jacksonville there this year at least at this point right now.

Baseball and football are my two favorite sports,,I played them both growing up.i watch the classic World Series and playoffs on the net from the 70,s and 80,s and purchase them over the net as well,back then was a day and age when small market teams like the pirates twins and reds had as much a chance to go the World Series as the big market teams. These days never watch the series or playoffs anymore,the teams I would like to get there never make it.last one that did was the cubs,that’s been a long time,that’s the last World Series I watched.

Sense you mentioned baseball, I am cheering on Baltimore to go to the World Series and win it all sense they haven’t been there sense 1983,although I like tampa as well them being a small market team and would be happy if they got there as well anybody other than those asswipe Astros,the Astros have given baseball a bad name fir itself with their cheating same as the cheatriots have in football so anybody other than the Astros.speaking of the cheatriots,my day was made with them losing tonight as I am sure it was with yiu and leftwinger as well. :yes_text12: :dance:The rays would be my second choice,I hate the braves but I figure they will be in the World Series.

If the rays or baltimore made it to the series I would watch it then.

How bout you,who do you want of the playoff contenders in the American League FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

leftwinger .?

Belicheat has been exposed as the most overrated hack of a coach in nfl history as I said he would once Tom Brady retired,thst it was brady that made him look good all those years.

Had leftwinger been the coach of the pats fir twenty years with Tom Brady espn would be calling HIM the greatest coach of all time.anybody could have been the coach of the pats and had Tom Brady fir their qb and they would be getting called the greatest coach ever,FACT,even a former player of the pats said Belicheat was overrated,thst it was brady that made him look good. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back