Buffalo Bills

Are conservatives still watching the WNFL (woke national football league)?
I thought we all finally found our nutsacks and became legit acivists and said FUCK THAT SHIT? No?
What all white sport(s) are conservatives watching?

there is no way I can pick the bills to make it to the Super Bowl the fact they lost to the aaronless Rodgers jets when he missed almost the entire game and while I agree Mahomes is the best qb in the league and Reid the best coach in the league I just think toney and that new tackle from tampa are going to kill them sometime down the road.things can change with injury’s and all in football but right now the dolphins look like the best team in the afc and I think it will be either them or Jacksonville there this year at least at this point right now.

Baseball and football are my two favorite sports,,I played them both growing up.i watch the classic World Series and playoffs on the net from the 70,s and 80,s and purchase them over the net as well,back then was a day and age when small market teams like the pirates twins and reds had as much a chance to go the World Series as the big market teams. These days never watch the series or playoffs anymore,the teams I would like to get there never make it.last one that did was the cubs,that’s been a long time,that’s the last World Series I watched.

Sense you mentioned baseball, I am cheering on Baltimore to go to the World Series and win it all sense they haven’t been there sense 1983,although I like tampa as well them being a small market team and would be happy if they got there as well anybody other than those asswipe Astros,the Astros have given baseball a bad name fir itself with their cheating same as the cheatriots have in football so anybody other than the Astros.speaking of the cheatriots,my day was made with them losing tonight as I am sure it was with yiu and leftwinger as well. :yes_text12: :dance:The rays would be my second choice,I hate the braves but I figure they will be in the World Series.

If the rays or baltimore made it to the series I would watch it then.

How bout you,who do you want of the playoff contenders in the American League FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

leftwinger .?

Belicheat has been exposed as the most overrated hack of a coach in nfl history as I said he would once Tom Brady retired,thst it was brady that made him look good all those years.

Had leftwinger been the coach of the pats fir twenty years with Tom Brady espn would be calling HIM the greatest coach of all time.anybody could have been the coach of the pats and had Tom Brady fir their qb and they would be getting called the greatest coach ever,FACT,even a former player of the pats said Belicheat was overrated,thst it was brady that made him look good. :biggrin:
Baltimore is a very small market team so they’ve had a hell of a run. Adley Rutschman is a great catcher. Probably the best catcher in baseball at this point even though he’s very young is a switch hitter as well so he brings power from both sides. They have a world class short stop in Gunnar Henderson who should be AL rookie of the year this year. Santander in the outfield is very good.

The left-handed hitter Ryan O’Hearn was batting under 200 with the Royals. He is now a 300 hitter with the Orioles.

The Orioles had the best closer in baseball and Felix Bautista, but he is injured. I’m not sure if he’s going to come back, but even without him the Orioles are a serious contender for the World Series. Their current closer has an ERA around two.

The Atlanta Braves are a very tough team. They’re blowing out almost everyone of their opponents. They have the most runs in baseball by far

The Astros are a very tough team this year. Yes, they had a cheating scandal a few years ago but it’s going to be tough to get past them. They have the old veteran manager Dusty Baker…

The playoffs is a whole different ball game and frankly anybody who is in it can make a run. Remember last year the Philadelphia Phillies were a wildcard team and they made the World Series.

The Orioles rays series was very entertaining. Today the Baltimore win over Tampa was a come from behind victory. They were down by a run in the ninth inning come back and won an extra innings. So they now have a two game lead over the Tampa Bay Devil rays with one game in hand.

I have been to the orioles stadium probably like 20 years ago. It was a great time.

I thought we all finally found our nutsacks and became legit acivists and said FUCK THAT SHIT? No?
Agreed. :thup:
I’ll watch it on tv but I won’t buy any merchandise or a ticket to a game.i won’t give a dime to the nfl,when I do watch it I go to my sports bar that way I don’t give a dime to the nfl.

Baltimore is a very small market team so they’ve had a hell of a run. Adley Rutschman is a great catcher. Probably the best catcher in baseball at this point even though he’s very young is a switch hitter as well so he brings power from both sides. They have a world class short stop in Gunnar Henderson who should be AL rookie of the year this year. Santander in the outfield is very good.

The left-handed hitter Ryan O’Hearn was batting under 200 with the Royals. He is now a 300 hitter with the Orioles.

The Orioles had the best closer in baseball and Felix Bautista, but he is injured. I’m not sure if he’s going to come back, but even without him the Orioles are a serious contender for the World Series. Their current closer has an ERA around two.

The Atlanta Braves are a very tough team. They’re blowing out almost everyone of their opponents. They have the most runs in baseball by far

The Astros are a very tough team this year. Yes, they had a cheating scandal a few years ago but it’s going to be tough to get past them. They have the old veteran manager Dusty Baker…

The playoffs is a whole different ball game and frankly anybody who is in it can make a run. Remember last year the Philadelphia Phillies were a wildcard team and they made the World Series.

The Orioles rays series was very entertaining. Today the Baltimore win over Tampa was a come from behind victory. They were down by a run in the ninth inning come back and won an extra innings. So they now have a two game lead over the Tampa Bay Devil rays with one game in hand.

I have been to the orioles stadium probably like 20 years ago. It was a great time.
I expect the braves to win it all unfortunately I’m afraid so that’s why I will be happy if the orioles just get there same as I was elated and thrilled beyond words when the rays beat those two asswipes the Astros and Yankees to get to the World Series.without mentioning his name thete is one poster here who is an Astros fan,he is a hypocrite.h while always telling the truth thst the cheatriots can’t win in the nfl without cheating he won’t admit the Astros were not legitimate world series winners last year,he glad it’s the cheatriots are not legimate Super Bowl winners of any superbowls but when it comes to his own hometown team he turns a blind eye to theyr cheating.what a sad bypocrite,can’t admit his team cheats as much as the patriots do to be great.

I expect the braves to win it all unfortunately I’m afraid so that’s why I will be happy if the orioles just get there same as I was elated and thrilled beyond words when the rays beat those two asswipes the Astros and Yankees to get to the World Series.without mentioning his name thete is one poster here who is an Astros fan,he is a hypocrite.h while always telling the truth thst the cheatriots can’t win in the nfl without cheating he won’t admit the Astros were not legitimate world series winners last year,he glad it’s the cheatriots are not legimate Super Bowl winners of any superbowls but when it comes to his own hometown team he turns a blind eye to theyr cheating.what a sad bypocrite,can’t admit his team cheats as much as the patriots do to be great.
Quite frankly, I was surprised that some of the Astros players weren’t banned from baseball . You remember shoeless Joe Jackson, getting banned during the black Sox scandal.

The Braves have had a phenomenal year. But they actually just got swept by the Miami Marlins including getting crushed today 16 to 2. So they could lose in the first round of the playoffs. It’s a rarity, but that kind of thing has happened in baseball seemingly more so compared to other sports.

Anybody who gives a dime to the nfl here on these boards is a fool.the nfl is a corrupt cartel,the cheatriot have tainted and disgraced a great sport and people make excuse after excuse for them even though the black Sox scandal looks like choir boys compared to them,they got nothing on the cheatriots on disgracing a sport.

I stopped buying merchandise and watching nfl games weekly as I used to when all the other owners of the nfl stayed quiet and did not speak out on theur cheating,thst just proves t thst they are all involved in it as well and Robert krsft has just agreed to be the patsy for everyone to hate.

Quite frankly, I was surprised that some of the Astros players weren’t banned from baseball . You remember shoeless Joe Jackson, getting banned during the black Sox scandal.

The Braves have had a phenomenal year. But they actually just got swept by the Miami Marlins including getting crushed today 16 to 2. So they could lose in the first round of the playoffs. It’s a rarity, but that kind of thing has happened in baseball seemingly more so compared to other sports.
Professional sports same as our government are corrupt like no other time in our history is why nothing happens to them.as I just said,the cheatriots make the black Sox scandal look like innocent choir boys,they got nothing on the cheatriots as far as being illegitimate champions.

The cheatriots can’t even win a Super Bowl against a backup quarterback when they can’t cheat nor have the refs in their pockets.

In the Super Bowl loss to the eagles the eagles later said when they ran theur practice plays,that the normal facility where they practiced,they ran the plays they normally practice but they then when to a secret site they did not know about to run the real plays they ran in the Super Bowl and it paid off,when the cheatriots can’t cheat,they can’t win,if there was any justice they would be stripped of all playoff wins and superbowls.

Peyton manning said thst at halftime they would talk about their plays in hallways instead of the visiting room feeling they were being bugged.plus the visiting teams headsets always went out at critical times in games at foxboro yet it never happened to the patriots at home,how obvious can it be they have goddell and the refs in their pockets..some of the Super Bowl teams said it was like they were in the huddle with them the way they knew theur plays they ran.

Hense why the patriots had such a huge winning percentage at home games and why on the road in the playoffs,they seldom ever won,they had to cheat to be great as well as have the refs in their pockets.the playoff win they had against the chiefs it was so obvious they had the refs in their pockets.on a kickoff,a pats player accidently touched the ball when the ball hit his legs and the chiefs got a touchdown from it and then only after the pats player yelled at the refs,they changed the call and said it did not him his legs depriving the chiefs a touchdown.i GUARANTEE you that pats player said to that ref,what the hell are you doing,I thought you guys had our backs?

When they can’t cheat ,they can’t win even when the refs try to give them the game.

Last edited:
Agreed. :thup:
I’ll watch it on tv but I won’t buy any merchandise or a ticket to a game.i won’t give a dime to the nfl,when I do watch it I go to my sports bar that way I don’t give a dime to the nfl.
Last year you wouldn’t even watch free football. Only classic games from the good old days. Glad to have you back. Next year you will be paying for the nfl network so you can see Thursday games.

The dolphins look like the best team in the afc,I think they will be in the Super Bowl this year thanks to the chiefs,the last two years of letting their recievers go has finally caught up to them and will cost them down the road,plus losing Orlando brown will cost them as well.the new tackle from tampa is getting penalty’s all the time and can’t protect Mahomes,he sucks that’s why the bucs let him go.

The dolphins look like the best team in the afc,I think they will be in the Super Bowl this year thanks to the chiefs,the last two years of letting their recievers go has finally caught up to them and will cost them down the road,plus losing Orlando brown will cost them as well.the new tackle from tampa is getting penalty’s all the time and can’t protect Mahomes,he sucks that’s why the bucs let him go.
Can their qb stay healthy? I hate to see a team go bad because a good player got hurt. Except the jets. Fuck Rogers

Hold on…so you think everyone and every company is pretending dark people are Americas greatest asset?
This is the sports forum, you stupid son of a bitch. Save your weak, racist bullshit for the badlands, or FZ or some such shit. I'm sure your owners at stormfront will permit you to pretend to be a normal human being once in a while.

Brutal loss for the bills today against the Jets without Aaron Rodgers,. Of course it’s only the first game. I recall a while back maybe over ten years ago m the bills blew out the patriots in the season opener and I think that the patriots won the Super Bowl that year and the bills missed the playoffs

is the Jets defense really that good?

Are the bills overrated?

I’ll say Diggs deserves to get the ball a lot more.

The Jets are overrated in my opinion.

The Jets are overrated in my opinion.
We will never know how they would have done if Rogers was healthy. Too bad. I'd be rooting against him, and I think it's funny they paid all that money for 4 plays, but it is too bad. I want to see who is truly the best. You never want one of the best players to go down unless it's your team playing them in the finals. Like I didn't mind when Magic was hurt that one year the Piston's beat the Lakers. The first time. The second time we beat the Lakers in the finals they had a healthy Kobe and Shaq. And Malone, Gary Payton, and a bunch of other old stars hoping Shaq and Kobe would give them a SHIP. NOPE. Sorry.

Forum List

Back