Buffalo NY buried under 5 FEET of Obama's global warming. Three more feet on the way

So what does SNOW have to do with contradicting Global Warming? Please elaborate!
Al Gore made a big deal of global warming to make cash. The truth is the earth has warmed and cooled many times in history and it will do so again whether Al Gore likes it or not.

Globull waming aka is a frikken cult. Being lead by a man (Al Bore) that has no degress in Climate, Science or weather. I mean really

So what does SNOW have to do with contradicting Global Warming? Please elaborate!
Al Gore made a big deal of global warming to make cash. The truth is the earth has warmed and cooled many times in history and it will do so again whether Al Gore likes it or not.

Since when is making money legally in the USA a bad thing? Are you a communist?

Well it is legal. He made all his money off his family's ZINC mine. I bet that was harmless on the Climate....

can anyone recall a specific point in time/date/place when the libs started calling it change instead of warming?

The Bush administration coined the term and made it official policy. Oops. You really didn't know that?

I, like most scientists, prefer "global warming", since it's more direct, less conservative-PC-touchy-feely, and doesn't confuse the poor simple conservatives as much.

yeah, so much global warming last winter- almost all the Great Lakes froze over for the first time in 20 years last Winter and temps were down all over. I live near Michigan and it was the coolest summer in decades.

Nobody is going to believe our planet is sick and dying due to our abuse of it UNTIL worse weather happens. Like tornadoes in LA, hurricanes on the california coast like what hits the eastern states, snow in tropical climes, deserts reclaiming vast areas, NO WATER or too much of it and in general CHAOS. And even then they will deny deny deny.

Well my dear, there isn't anything us "humans" can do to stop that if happens. We'll either adapt or go the way of dinosaurs. Mother earth does what she wants.

I think Berkeley Ca is going to build a protective sea wall around themselves. At least I hope they do :) it will protect the rest of us

It took me a little bit to get that. but :lmao:

yes LOL they are already an Island of insanity, them doing something like that is probably not so far fetched , they already put concrete barriers everywhere
in the streets for the drunks to run into.

al-gore-vs-the-facts.jpg

Nobody is going to believe our planet is sick and dying due to our abuse of it UNTIL worse weather happens. Like tornadoes in LA, hurricanes on the california coast like what hits the eastern states, snow in tropical climes, deserts reclaiming vast areas, NO WATER or too much of it and in general CHAOS. And even then they will deny deny deny.

Well my dear, there isn't anything us "humans" can do to stop that if happens. We'll either adapt or go the way of dinosaurs. Mother earth does what she wants.

I think Berkeley Ca is going to build a protective sea wall around themselves. At least I hope they do :) it will protect the rest of us

yes LOL they are already an Island of insanity, them doing something like that is probably not so far fetched , they already put concrete barriers everywhere
damn:lol:

Have you seen their latest and greatest? They will be putting label on the gas pumps warning they could be causing, globull warming.

Does not global warming or an ice age follow each other? Or do I have it back asswards?

Have you seen their latest and greatest? They will be putting label on the gas pumps warning they could be causing, globull warming.

Yeah, I heard it on the local radio. their going to spend thousands of dollars on something everyone is already aware of. maybe it will be in
5 different languages

Yeah, I heard it on the local radio. their going to spend thousands of dollars on something everyone is already aware of. maybe it will be in
5 different languages

they are supposedly so brilliant who lives there and yet so frikken stupid. And the people just go along with it like good little sheep. baa

Why are you crybabies still butt hurt over Al Gore???

Has he commited any crimes?

Did he sell cocaine and take the money against congress's specific instructions and buy weapons and give them to our enemies like Ronnie Reagan did? He got off with an "I'ZZzzz Sowwwwry". I mean since we are bringing up peeps from 20 years ago...

Did he sell cocaine and take the money against congress's specific instructions and buy weapons and give them to our enemies like Ronnie Reagan did? He got off with an "I'ZZzzz Sowwwwry". I mean since we are bringing up peeps from 20 years ago...

He's a fraud, snake oil salesman, hypocrite who owns a frikken zinc mine then FLYS all over world wailing about , GLOBULL warming aka, Climate change all the while duping people out their monies that goes into HIS POCKETS

He's a fraud, snake oil salesman, hypocrite who owns a frikken zinc mine then FLYS all over world wailing about , GLOBULL warming aka, Climate change all the while duping people out their monies that goes into HIS POCKETS

Yuh huh. Because in this question there's big money to be made writing a book, and absolutely no money to be made denialing the whole thing so one can continue to make big profits while one's factories dump waste products into the air, water and earth. I mean, no company would ever even thik of that, let alone go out and hire the same denialists who tried to Doublethink the whole tobacco thing. No way. :eusa_angel:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you're not an economist Steph...

Forum List

Back