Some Parts of Predicted “Global Warming” sound Pretty Good!

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Global climate change is not a future problem. Changes to Earth’s climate driven by increased human emissions of heat-trapping greenhouse gases are already having widespread effects on the environment: glaciers and ice sheets are shrinking, river and lake ice is breaking up earlier, plant and animal geographic ranges are shifting, and plants and trees are blooming sooner.

Sounds like better fishing, longer food growing seasons and no more “Global Warming” research vessels getting trapped in the ice.

People who fear warmer temperatures must never have had to work in a cold climate. Maybe they quick walked from their cars to the office building, but never spent all day and night outside in sub-zero weather.

I did. At Ft Knox Kentucky taking Basic in January and February and then in Germany two winters with the 3AD.

Sleep in the snow with a “sleeping bag” made of a poncho and an Army blanket a couple nights, and you’ll never stress out about rising temperatures again.

Western Antarctica was once a rain forest or at least had as much foliage as one... it either shifted south and froze or it was a hell of a lot warmer 10,000 years ago.... the latter would suggest we are still on a cooling trend when you consider the big picture... every trend has its bleeps....

Yeah everything would be so much more awesome if it was just hotter. Especially the places where it's already super hot and the places that are on the edge of the hot areas. No possible issues with that.

Yeah everything would be so much more awesome if it was just hotter. Especially the places where it's already super hot and the places that are on the edge of the hot areas. No possible issues with that.
If they’re that hot, there is no reason to live there.

Unless it’s to drill for oil in the desert. But, that’s what global warming alarmists want stopped anyway, so win-win!

mamooth will get to wear her bikini more.

No wait... that's a negative for us.

Western Antarctica was once a rain forest or at least had as much foliage as one... it either shifted south and froze or it was a hell of a lot warmer 10,000 years ago.... the latter would suggest we are still on a cooling trend when you consider the big picture... every trend has its bleeps....
NO it was NOT "warmer 10,000 years ago."

1708982390162.png

They have done soil testing deep into the Antarctic soil and it proves you are wrong....
roughly 90 million years ago, the fossils suggest, Antarctica was as warm as Italy and covered by a green expanse of rainforest
I was Correct and you Wrong Moron!
You claimed "10,000 Years ago" NOT the "90 Million" you just posted.

Of course, at the temp 90 Million Years ago (or even close/much lower) there would obviously be No frozen Poles and...
Sea level would be 240' higher Now.
How does that sound you STUPID MUTHERFRICKER!

`

Last edited:
I was Correct and you Wrong Moron!
You claimed "10,000 Years ago" NOT the "90 Million" you just posted.

Of course, at the temp 90 Million Years ago (or even close/much lower) there would obviously be No frozen Poles and...
Sea level would be 240' higher Now.
How does that sound you STUPID MUTHERFRICKER!

`
I mistyped and meant to say 100,000 years ago... I just watched the program called Earth last weekend and they went over it in context... they think it was either a shift in our planets tilt or a continental shift... but many scientists just think it was warmer then.... But my point is still valid dumbshit...

It was NOT a "misspeak to include:
"roughly 90 million years ago, the fossils suggest, Antarctica was as warm as Italy and covered by a green expanse of rainforest"

`
My 10,000 number was a mistype... I meant to say 100,000....
You were wrong from the start when you said it was not warmer... dummy...

Canada and Siberia will be world wide powerhouses of food production.
Oh yeah, let's watch all that permafrost melt and see what that does to the planet! What this planet needs is a trillion tons of more methane in it s atmosphere!

Last edited:
I mistyped and meant to say 100,000 years ago... I just watched the program called Earth last weekend and they went over it in context... they think it was either a shift in our planets tilt or a continental shift... but many scientists just think it was warmer then.... But my point is still valid dumbshit...
"roughly 90 million years ago, the fossils suggest, Antarctica was as warm as Italy and covered by a green expanse of rainforest"

And the last time CO2 was >400 PPM (3 million yrs ago), sea level was 50' higher.
Temp may just be lagging.
We are in the oven just waiting for the timer/bake through.

We are at 421PPM heading for 500 PPM by 2050.
`

And the last time CO2 was >400 PPM (3 million yrs ago), sea level was 50' higher.
Temp may just be lagging.
We are in the oven just waiting for the timer/bake through.

We are at 421PPM heading for 500 PPM by 2050.
`
That was from the article dummy... you were wrong... it was obviously warmer in Antarctica... not being able to admit ones mistake which I did and you did not shows stupidity....
Stubborn is a close friend of stupid...@abu afak

Oh yeah, let's watch all that permafrost melt and see what that does the planet! What this planet needs is a trillion tons of more methane in it s atmosphere!
Methane is a real greenhouse gas, unlike CO2 we see in the hundreds of PPM.

Where was all that Methane when the earth had 4K PPM CO2 and was much warmer than it is now and the entire planet was teeming with life? Enough life to produce billions of tons of carbon settlements.

So now you repeat you stupidity?
If it was warmer in antarctica, Sea Level was significantly higher.
Warm enough to make a rain forest from frozen is still melting the Polls.
Seal Level 240' higher... or close.

Of course all life then could just graze inland or move their huts a few miles.
Try that now dipshlt. Try that with 9 Billion instead of 9 million coast huggers.
`
What the fuck are you talking about?.... I said it was warmer and gave you the evidence to back it up... now you are bringing up sea level?.... as far as we know there was more exposed land 100,000 years ago... as far as we know Dinosaurs could walk from Africa to Cuba.... give it up man you are sounding unhinged... it was warmer its provable... sorry to burst your climate change bubble right here in front of everyone....

Forum List

Back