Bulletin: Syed Farook, NRA Member!!!

He makes me sick
Remember at the debate when that bedwetter started tearing up because a victims family couldn't sue a gun manufacturer?
Did the democrats even mention the victims yesterday?

you think if politicians don't add commentary within hours of incidents that proves they must not care.

that just proves how fucking ridiculously stupid you are... :thup:

He makes me sick
Remember at the debate when that bedwetter started tearing up because a victims family couldn't sue a gun manufacturer?

you think if politicians don't add commentary within hours of incidents that proves they must not care.

They didn't mention the victims but went DIRECTLY to wanting "gun control". Open your eyes you brain dead dumbfuck.
Have they mentioned any of the victims as of now? I surely haven't seen it. You would figure the "compassionate" lefties would be blasting that\ shit everywhere.. :dunno:

He makes me sick

You're an idiot. Which is why you're on my iggy list (I peeked)
TNH didnt claim pols didnt add commentary. They all did. His claim was that the Dems didnt mention the victims. Not the same thing.

He's a former Congressman. Probably for a reason.
Who gives a fuck what he thinks now?
You were never anything, so why should we care what you think?
You must care because you respond to many of my posts. So go fuck yourself. Again why should anyone care what some ex congressman thinks?
What'a the matter? Can't handle a littler debate. Because his opinion upsets you so much seems a good enough reason to care. I know how much you hate to think. Of course, if it were an ex-Dem saying the opposite, you'd be all over it. :cool-45:

Another victim which turns out to be a blessing in disguise?

The [Farook,who met his bride online] married couple suspected of carrying out a shooting rampage that left 14 dead in San Bernardino had dropped off their 6-month-old baby with her grandmother hours before the violence, according to a family member.

Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and Tashfeen Malik, 27, said they had a doctor's appointment when they left their daughter with the grandmother in Redlands. Authorities say Farook and Malik then opened fire at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino. Hours later, they were killed in a shootout with police.

San Bernardino shooting suspect traveled to Saudi Arabia, was married, appeared to be living 'American Dream,' co-workers say

The ease of stockpiling ammunition once again became apparent after police discovered that the perpetrator of one of the deadliest mass shootings in Minnesota history had packaging for 10,000 rounds of ammunition in his south Minneapolis home.

Last Thursday, Andrew J. Engeldinger had a Glock 9-millimeter handgun, two 15-round magazines and several loose rounds when he killed four co-workers, a UPS man and himself after being fired from Accent Signage Systems. In addition to the ammunition shipping boxes, police found a second Glock 9mm handgun in his house.

Easy access to ammo gets fresh scrutiny after Mpls. workplace rampage

What is it about the far right religious nuts (christian and muslim) that they go off the edge so easily? Is religion to blame?
A writer at the Guardian suggested assassinating all the board members of the NRA. YIKES!

The Left is the home of violence....from Sorel to modern times.

Another reason they cling to 7th century barbarism.
Lets see,, I almost put my wife in a chastity belt, until I saw the price tag....

Did you eat the fortune cookie after you copied that sentence?

One day, there will be a right time to discuss this but everytime after a shooting we're told this isnt the right time.

Coincidence I guess

What is it about the far right religious nuts (christian and muslim) that they go off the edge so easily? Is religion to blame?
A writer at the Guardian suggested assassinating all the board members of the NRA. YIKES!

The Left is the home of violence....from Sorel to modern times.

Another reason they cling to 7th century barbarism.
Lets see,, I almost put my wife in a chastity belt, until I saw the price tag....

Did you eat the fortune cookie after you copied that sentence?
Now that you mentioned it, the chastity belt was being sold by a Korean....in a suite of armor...

NRA helps fund terrorists getting guns.

When this came up yesterday or the day before, several RWNJs said they did not know this. After I posted a link proving it, POOOF!! The RWNJs disappeared.

The nutters admit they are uninformed and willfully ignorant. 14 more people have been murdered. Family's shattered, scarred forever. But I'll bet that not one of the nutters will stop sending their dues to NRA.

Why no pic of the dead slut Malik? Hhhmmm

-Geaux

Forum List

Back