Bulletin: Syed Farook, NRA Member!!!

What is it about the far right religious nuts (christian and muslim) that they go off the edge so easily? Is religion to blame?
A writer at the Guardian suggested assassinating all the board members of the NRA. YIKES!

The Left is the home of violence....from Sorel to modern times.

Another reason they cling to 7th century barbarism.
Lets see,, I almost put my wife in a chastity belt, until I saw the price tag....

Did you eat the fortune cookie after you copied that sentence?
I didn't copy that sentence....I'm seriously wondering why such a guy living the American Dream, supposedly, would go off like he did...just like the guy in Colorado went off like he did. It is a puzzlement. I don't blame guns....but you have to wonder what it is about religion that gets into their heads and makes them go off like they did.

You may try to hide your bigotry behind the slaughter of 14 innocent Americans, but it creeps through.

'Creeps' is the operative term.

"...retired U.S. Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney, who told “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday that Western civilization was in grave danger from liberalism’s response to radical Islam.

“Political correctness is killing us,” the general said. “This is a prime example.”
VIDEO: US General Makes Blunt Statement on Islam... And He's Right

Your hatred of religion....real religion, not the political religion, Islam, is part and parcel of the desire of both Liberalism and Islam: destruction of Western Civilization.

What is it about the far right religious nuts (christian and muslim) that they go off the edge so easily? Is religion to blame?
A writer at the Guardian suggested assassinating all the board members of the NRA. YIKES!

Lets see,, I almost put my wife in a chastity belt, until I saw the price tag....

I didn't copy that sentence....I'm seriously wondering why such a guy living the American Dream, supposedly, would go off like he did...just like the guy in Colorado went off like he did. It is a puzzlement. I don't blame guns....but you have to wonder what it is about religion that gets into their heads and makes them go off like they did.

You may try to hide your bigotry behind the slaughter of 14 innocent Americans, but it creeps through.

"...retired U.S. Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney, who told “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday that Western civilization was in grave danger from liberalism’s response to radical Islam.

“Political correctness is killing us,” the general said. “This is a prime example.”

Your hatred of religion....real religion, not the political religion, Islam, is part and parcel of the desire of both Liberalism and Islam: destruction of Western Civilization.
Fox News and Conservative Tribune as sources? :eusa_doh: PoliticalSpice
bwhaha.gif

NYcarbineer
Wry Catcher

Last edited:
Why does the NRA support open access to guns for those on the terrorist watch list

bwhaha.gif

The least astute among us complain about the source of the truth because they cannot deny the truth.

Raise your paw.

Why does the NRA support open access to guns for those on the terrorist watch list

because Obama wants to add "right wing extremists" aka: Veterans and NRA member to that list.

Are you really saying you don't know that its the Repubs who have blocked this bill? Are you saying its okay with you that the Republicans and NRA want to arm terrorists? Are you saying you don't know WHY they want terrorists armed?

Are you also saying you don't know its the Repubs who block every single bill that could help our vets?

bwhaha.gif

The least astute among us complain about the source of the truth because they cannot deny the truth.

Raise your paw.
This, most recent, gun massacre deserves more objective sourcing than your usual rw echo chamber "go-to" *cough* sources PoliticalSpice

Last edited:
Will RWNJs ever have the courage to admit they want terrorists, criminals, illegals and crazies to have easy access to guns?

They're a gutless bunch but they own this.

Racist

CrusaderFrank

Not following

Cryptic we are, yes, said Master Yoda
PoliticalSpice used the term- fortune cookie and she's AZN but not Chinese.

Only Chinese can use fortune cookies? You know that's racist, right

One day, maybe real soon at the rate we're going, calling Republicans the "enemy" is going to stop being cute and funny
huh?

Repubs declared war on Barack the day after he was sworn in. Stop being melodramatic :eusa_hand:

Repubs have advanced degrees in demonizing the opposition.

One day, maybe real soon at the rate we're going, calling Republicans the "enemy" is going to stop being cute and funny
huh?

Repubs declared war on Barack the day after he was sworn in. Stop being melodramatic :eusa_hand:

Repubs have advanced degrees in demonizing the opposition.

As is the case with so very many Liberal posts, the truth is the very opposite.

Obama declared the war, declaring that he had no intention of working with the Congress.

"President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning - but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly, according to sources familiar with the conversation."
Read more: Obama to GOP: 'I won'

Forum List

Back