Bulletin: Syed Farook, NRA Member!!!

Why does the NRA support open access to guns for those on the terrorist watch list

because Obama wants to add "right wing extremists" aka: Veterans and NRA member to that list.
So right wing terrorists should have access to guns

One day, maybe real soon at the rate we're going, calling Republicans the "enemy" is going to stop being cute and funny
When are republicans going to do anything

Why does the NRA support open access to guns for those on the terrorist watch list

because Obama wants to add "right wing extremists" aka: Veterans and NRA member to that list.

One day, maybe real soon at the rate we're going, calling Republicans the "enemy" is going to stop being cute and funny

"When are republicans going to do anything."

Right after you change your avi to reflect the truth?

Does anyone know if Ronnie RayGun was the first Republican to arm terrorists?

Pretty much all of them support arming terrorists now but was he the first?

12241449_10204978799413877_8849128434860367873_n.jpg

Yep. RWNJs always blame others for their own actions/inaction.

huh?

Repubs declared war on Barack the day after he was sworn in. Stop being melodramatic :eusa_hand:

Repubs have advanced degrees in demonizing the opposition.

More than Obama. The Repubs declared war on their own country.

No way has that ever been "cute and funny". CrusaderFrank saying it is - that's just more of what we've come to expect from RWNJ traitors.

huh?

Repubs declared war on Barack the day after he was sworn in. Stop being melodramatic :eusa_hand:

We're the opposition party, that's what we're supposed to do, offer opposing ideas. I can;t remember Dem Congress people loving and helping any Republican president

huh?

More than Obama. The Repubs declared war on their own country.

No way has that ever been "cute and funny". CrusaderFrank saying it is - that's just more of what we've come to expect from RWNJ traitors.

Obama was the first guy to call us "the enemy" He's not some ahole poster on a Message Board, he's the President of the USA

Yep. RWNJs always blame others for their own actions/inaction.

"Yep. RWNJs always blame others for their own actions/inaction."

Help me with this....

....is this 'action' or 'inaction'?

. Obama made a huge mistake in refusing to negotiate an agreement to leave US troops in Iraq.

This is the source of the problem with ISIS: they're there because we weren't.
"Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq
Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA:That's not true.

MR. ROMNEY:Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

PRESIDENT OBAMA:No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean

Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

a. "This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote in Politico Magazine that in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”
Obama Does a U-Turn on Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq - The Daily Beast

Obama rejected it......

....leaving the field free for ISIS.

Then, he totally miscalculated:
"MSNBC Military Analyst Gen. Barry McCaffrey argued that “the president’s notion they [ISIS] were the JV, that they’re contained, that the only option is 150,000 troops back in to Iraq is nonsense” and described his conduct in that day’s press conference as “disappointing, at best” on Monday’s “MSNBC Live.”
MSNBC Analyst McCaffrey: Obama Saying ISIS Was the JV and Contained Is 'Nonsense,' Conduct 'Disappointing' - Breitbart

So.....wadda ya' think: Obama's creation of ISIS.....was it action or inaction?

huh?

We're the opposition party, that's what we're supposed to do, offer opposing ideas. I can;t remember Dem Congress people loving and helping any Republican president
NO, You idiots are supposed to remain civil but your base primaried all the moderates out of your party remember?

When Democrats stop blocking them and being obstructionists.

Did you eat the fortune cookie after you copied that sentence?
I didn't copy that sentence....I'm seriously wondering why such a guy living the American Dream, supposedly, would go off like he did...just like the guy in Colorado went off like he did. It is a puzzlement. I don't blame guns....but you have to wonder what it is about religion that gets into their heads and makes them go off like they did.

You may try to hide your bigotry behind the slaughter of 14 innocent Americans, but it creeps through.

'Creeps' is the operative term.

"...retired U.S. Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney, who told “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday that Western civilization was in grave danger from liberalism’s response to radical Islam.

“Political correctness is killing us,” the general said. “This is a prime example.”
VIDEO: US General Makes Blunt Statement on Islam... And He's Right

Your hatred of religion....real religion, not the political religion, Islam, is part and parcel of the desire of both Liberalism and Islam: destruction of Western Civilization.
Fox News and Conservative Tribune as sources? :eusa_doh: PoliticalSpice
bwhaha.gif

The least astute among us complain about the source of the truth because they cannot deny the truth.

Raise your paw.
This, most recent, gun massacre deserves more objective sourcing than your usual rw echo chamber "go-to" *cough* sources PoliticalSpice

So....you're gonna get the message to Obama that there is Islamic terrorism afoot?
I know he'd take advice from you.

I am in fact, Art Carney

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Lets find out how Syed Farook got his guns and then we can see if the NRA helped or not

Why are you such a dumb fuck head?

Have you tried to buy a gun recently? If you are on the terrorist watch list your purchase will not be approved. The NRA supports background checks.

Why are you such a dumb fuck head?

Have you tried to buy a gun recently? If you are on the terrorist watch list your purchase will not be approved. The NRA supports background checks.
That is not so. You cannot be denied a constitutional right because you appear on some list.

huh?

When will they start doing that?

When will Rs do anything at all?

Post a link yo even one thing the Rs have done besides screw over the working class, women, children, vets, gays, send jobs to China and line the pockets of the 1%.

If you don't remember the parties working together for the good of the country, you're not very old or you're doing what you always do - lie.

The same day Obama was inaugurated, the GOP declared war on their own country.

And long before that RWNJs started siding with both domestic and foreign terrorists - and they still do.

Forum List

Back