Bulletin: Syed Farook, NRA Member!!!

Why does the NRA support open access to guns for those on the terrorist watch list

Why are you such a dumb fuck head?

Have you tried to buy a gun recently? If you are on the terrorist watch list your purchase will not be approved. The NRA supports background checks.
That is not so. You cannot be denied a constitutional right because you appear on some list.

Yes you can. If you fail the background check, you cannot legally buy a gun.

note the word "legally"

Why does the NRA support open access to guns for those on the terrorist watch list

Have you tried to buy a gun recently? If you are on the terrorist watch list your purchase will not be approved. The NRA supports background checks.
That is not so. You cannot be denied a constitutional right because you appear on some list.

note the word "legally"
No you cannot. You cannot fail the background check by being on a no fly list. Sorry but you'll recall I am an FFL so do this on a daily basis.

Personally, I hope the Dem-Prog Elite increase the volume of their attacks on Gun Rights. They are totally freaking out normal Americans who understand the difference between Islamic Terrorists and NRA members.

I'd love to see Hillary come out and start advocating for background checks in order for people to access Youtube videos!

Personally, I hope the Dem-Prog Elite increase the volume of their attacks on Gun Rights. They are totally freaking out normal Americans who understand the difference between Islamic Terrorists and NRA members.

I'd love to see Hillary come out and start advocating for background checks in order for people to access Youtube videos!
so you know the motive? boedicca Please give us a link to the law enforcement agency that reached that conclusion? :)

note the word "legally"
No you cannot. You cannot fail the background check by being on a no fly list. Sorry but you'll recall I am an FFL so do this on a daily basis.

is the no fly list the same as the terrorist watch list?

look at PC acting deliberately dense as always... what a super hero you are. :itsok:

I've used a paraprosdokian allusion (better look it up) to expose the abject stupidity and immorality of your side.

And....it drew you out of your oubliette.

If only you were capable of learning.

You are wasting your time trying to teach liberal morons new words. They never get past the FIRST word of what you say, never mind realizing what you say by the time they get to the last word.

They are locked up in their mother's basement more securely than they would ever be in a communist gulag.

Strange, when natives don't understand their mother tongue. But not surprising.

so you know the motive? boedicca Please give us a link to the law enforcement agency that reached that conclusion? :)

My suspicions that the motive was Radical Islamic Jihad are far more plausible than that the NRA has ANYTHING to do with this.

I'll wait for the evidence unlike you loons who do things like re-racing George Zimmerman as a WHITE Hispanic in order to twist reality into your narrative.

My suspicions that the motive was Radical Islamic Jihad are far more plausible than that the NRA has ANYTHING to do with this.

I'll wait for the evidence unlike you loons who do things like re-racing George Zimmerman as a WHITE Hispanic in order to twist reality into your narrative.

Sayed Farook was a devout Muslim.

"
Farook's brother-in-law told reporters he was bewildered by the San Bernardino attack.

Farhan Khan, who Reuters reported is married to Farook's sister, said: "Why would he do that? Why would he do something like this? I have absolutely no idea, I am in shock myself.""

12 pipe bombs at Calif attackers' home: Official

But this is the song of all terrorists. The family always claims to be completely surprised.

I would hope an investigation of the Mosque that Farook attended is conducted to see if it is radicalized.

Sayed Farook was a devout Muslim.

"
Farook's brother-in-law told reporters he was bewildered by the San Bernardino attack.

Farhan Khan, who Reuters reported is married to Farook's sister, said: "Why would he do that? Why would he do something like this? I have absolutely no idea, I am in shock myself.""

12 pipe bombs at Calif attackers' home: Official

But this is the song of all terrorists. The family always claims to be completely surprised.

I would hope an investigation of the Mosque that Farook attended is conducted to see if it is radicalized.

The Brother-in-Law was a stooge-conspirator at a CAIR spin-damage control event. Why did they feel compelled to do this last night?

The Brother-in-Law was a stooge-conspirator at a CAIR spin-damage control event. Why did they feel compelled to do this last night?

It's interesting that the started the spin BEFORE the DNC controlled press released Farook's name. In fact, this severely undercuts the slander the NY Post put on it's front page today.

Edit: I put the NY Daily News when it is in fact that NY Post that engaged in such shameful demagoguery.

note the word "legally"

is the no fly list the same as the terrorist watch list?
Apparently. No one really knows though.

OMG!!!

Syed Farook gave up membership in Islam, Inc......and traded it for membership in the National Rifle Association.

What?

Not the case????

But...but....Democrat presidential candidate Martin O'Malley responded to the slaughter in San Bernardino with this tweet:

Martin O'MalleyVerified account‏@MartinOMalley
Horrifying news out of #SanBernardino. Enough is enough: it's time to stand up to the @NRA and enact meaningful gun safety laws

And he...." is an honourable man;
So are they all, all honourable men--"

Gee, it's all over the Internet that Syed Farook was a longtime Christian NRA and militia member. How do you explain that?

OMG!!!

Syed Farook gave up membership in Islam, Inc......and traded it for membership in the National Rifle Association.

What?

Not the case????

But...but....Democrat presidential candidate Martin O'Malley responded to the slaughter in San Bernardino with this tweet:

Horrifying news out of #SanBernardino. Enough is enough: it's time to stand up to the @NRA and enact meaningful gun safety laws

Gee, it's all over the Internet that Syed Farook was a longtime Christian NRA and militia member. How do you explain that?
Link?

OMG!!!

What?

Not the case????

Link?

Google it. "Syed Farook longtime Christian NRA and militia member". It's out there...

Forum List

Back