Bulletin: Syed Farook, NRA Member!!!

Page one, a circle jerk of echo chamber members.

One can always point out those who are burned by the OP...but have no way to deny the truth it reveals.

That would be you.

And it is the definition of 'jerk.'

Being the Narcissistic troll that you are, it is understandable that those of us who point out the truth will be attacked, as you lack the capacity to understand my criticism and / or are too dishonest to admit to yourself its truth.

He's a former Congressman. Probably for a reason.
Who gives a fuck what he thinks now?
You were never anything, so why should we care what you think?
You must care because you respond to many of my posts. So go fuck yourself. Again why should anyone care what some ex congressman thinks?
What'a the matter? Can't handle a littler debate. Because his opinion upsets you so much seems a good enough reason to care. I know how much you hate to think. Of course, if it were an ex-Dem saying the opposite, you'd be all over it. :cool-45:
Idiot. His opinion doesnt upset me at all. His opinion is irrelevant. Unlike you I dont get worked up every time a dog barks.

so which one is it, fraud..? damned if they do AND damned if they don't?

Did the democrats even mention the victims yesterday?
Props to the left for making this political and we don't even know anything yet SMH

aww the faux sanctimony cuz someone "made it political" :cry:

what a fucking joke you people are... high-five for all your snarky WINNING threads, assholes.

The ease of stockpiling ammunition once again became apparent after police discovered that the perpetrator of one of the deadliest mass shootings in Minnesota history had packaging for 10,000 rounds of ammunition in his south Minneapolis home.

Last Thursday, Andrew J. Engeldinger had a Glock 9-millimeter handgun, two 15-round magazines and several loose rounds when he killed four co-workers, a UPS man and himself after being fired from Accent Signage Systems. In addition to the ammunition shipping boxes, police found a second Glock 9mm handgun in his house.

Easy access to ammo gets fresh scrutiny after Mpls. workplace rampage
Bullshit.
So what? In this last incident they probably fired 100-200 rounds max. Anyone think you couldnt get 200 rounds somewhere?

What is it about the far right religious nuts (christian and muslim) that they go off the edge so easily? Is religion to blame?
A writer at the Guardian suggested assassinating all the board members of the NRA. YIKES!

The Left is the home of violence....from Sorel to modern times.

Another reason they cling to 7th century barbarism.
Lets see,, I almost put my wife in a chastity belt, until I saw the price tag....

Did you eat the fortune cookie after you copied that sentence?
I didn't copy that sentence....I'm seriously wondering why such a guy living the American Dream, supposedly, would go off like he did...just like the guy in Colorado went off like he did. It is a puzzlement. I don't blame guns....but you have to wonder what it is about religion that gets into their heads and makes them go off like they did.

so which one is it, fraud..? damned if they do AND damned if they don't?

Did the democrats even mention the victims yesterday?
Props to the left for making this political and we don't even know anything yet SMH

aww the faux sanctimony cuz someone "made it political" :cry:

what a fucking joke you people are... high-five for all your snarky WINNING threads, assholes.
Dear dumbfuck,
Politicizing the situation and not even mentioning the victims was the same thing. The forum members started blaming whitey and the NRA like some fuckin morons. And don't think I didn't notice the right doing the same thing :thup:
Put 2 and 2 together you inbred hick!
Why do you keep calling me fraud? Do you have a reason or is it just an example of empty eruptions from people of your common demeanor?

What is it about the far right religious nuts (christian and muslim) that they go off the edge so easily? Is religion to blame?
A writer at the Guardian suggested assassinating all the board members of the NRA. YIKES!

The Left is the home of violence....from Sorel to modern times.

Another reason they cling to 7th century barbarism.
Lets see,, I almost put my wife in a chastity belt, until I saw the price tag....

Did you eat the fortune cookie after you copied that sentence?
Now that you mentioned it, the chastity belt was being sold by a Korean....in a suite of armor...
Korean? Koreans are the worst. WORST!!!

OMG!!!

Syed Farook gave up membership in Islam, Inc......and traded it for membership in the National Rifle Association.

What?

Not the case????

But...but....Democrat presidential candidate Martin O'Malley responded to the slaughter in San Bernardino with this tweet:

Martin O'MalleyVerified account‏@MartinOMalley
Horrifying news out of #SanBernardino. Enough is enough: it's time to stand up to the @NRA and enact meaningful gun safety laws

And he...." is an honourable man;
So are they all, all honourable men--"
Are you claiming this was religiously motivated PoliticalSpice?

OMG!!!

Syed Farook gave up membership in Islam, Inc......and traded it for membership in the National Rifle Association.

What?

Not the case????

But...but....Democrat presidential candidate Martin O'Malley responded to the slaughter in San Bernardino with this tweet:

Horrifying news out of #SanBernardino. Enough is enough: it's time to stand up to the @NRA and enact meaningful gun safety laws

are you claiming it isn't?

OMG!!!

What?

Not the case????

who are you again? Is your name PoliticalSpice?

OMG!!!

What?

Not the case????

don't try to dodge or change the subject.

OMG!!!

What?

Not the case????

That I asked PoliticalSpice (OP) a question and you are running to deflect? Go nip on someone else's ankle troll boi. :eusa_hand: I know you all too well &, for some reason, have not put you on ignore yet. Not sure why :eusa_think:

So an American Muslim gets wife from Saudi Arabia--has baby (6 months old)--wait's for the Christmas Party where a lot county workers will be--stops by the party--leaves--goes home gets wife--they drop off baby at grandparents house--saying they have a doctor's appointment- they must have been making those explosive devices on the way over to the grandparents they're-all geared up--they also have camera's on their gear--heads back to the party--both unload two clips--killing 14--and injuring 17--and we actually have people thinking that this "may" be work related violence--Hmm.:bang3:

Last edited:
OMG!!!

What?

Not the case????

That I asked PoliticalSpice (OP) a question and you are running to deflect? Go nip on someone else's ankle troll boi. :eusa_hand: I know you all too well &, for some reason, have not put you on ignore yet. Not sure why :eusa_think:

as you wander farther and farther off topic trying to create a distraction....

Page one, a circle jerk of echo chamber members.

One can always point out those who are burned by the OP...but have no way to deny the truth it reveals.

That would be you.

And it is the definition of 'jerk.'

Being the Narcissistic troll that you are, it is understandable that those of us who point out the truth will be attacked, as you lack the capacity to understand my criticism and / or are too dishonest to admit to yourself its truth.

Did you imagine that no one would recognize that you still could not confront the OP that wounded you so?

You must imagine that everyone is as dumb as you are.

So an American Muslim gets wife from Saudi Arabia--has baby (6 months old)--wait's for the Christmas Party where a lot county workers will be--stops by the party--leaves--goes home gets wife--they drop off baby at grandparents house--saying they have a doctor's appointment--all geared up--they also have camera's on their gear--heads back to the party--both unload two clips--killing 14--and injuring 17--and we actually have people thinking that this "may" be work related violence--Hmm.:bang3:

The radical left will be posting a blizzard of excuses now...the gay muslim in the whitehouse just finished speaking...They have their marching orders.

Forum List

Back