Bullhorn Lady Arrested

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

This woman was seen with a battering ram smashing her way into the Capitol and later "directing traffic" with what appeared to be an insiders knowledge of the Capitol layout.

This could get real interesting...finding out how she came by the information (Boebert?)

Last edited:

This woman was seen with a battering ram smasher her way into the Capitol and later "directing traffic" with what appeared to be an insiders knowledge of the Capitol layout.

This could get real interesting...finding out how she came by the information (Boebert?)

Does she have a sister?

This woman was seen with a battering ram smasher her way into the Capitol and later "directing traffic" with what appeared to be an insiders knowledge of the Capitol layout.

Leave it to a mother of eight to direct traffic via bullhorn. Who says stay at home moms don't have skills?

Good.

This woman was seen with a battering ram smashing her way into the Capitol and later "directing traffic" with what appeared to be an insiders knowledge of the Capitol layout.

I haven't hunted, but is the Capitol layout actually secret? Couldn't these people have known where to go from maps?

So? FYI they have a directory in the main foyer as well online. So is she a witness in the Donald’s third impeachment sham, moved by his speech to spontaneously attack the Capitol?

I haven't hunted, but is the Capitol layout actually secret? Couldn't these people have known where to go from maps?
It's been described as a labyrinth. Numerous Capitol staffers have noted that it takes weeks to learn your way around

No, it's not a secret and, yes, they could've known where to go by consulting maps...

No. It's not. I've been in those hallways. Numerous times. It's not complex at all.

Anyone who says they are has no idea what they are talking about. Or are purposefully being intellectually dishonest.

It's been described as a labyrinth. Numerous Capitol staffers have noted that it takes weeks to learn your way around

Maybe if you were trying to find the intern's cloakroom or janitor's office.

Finding the office of the Speaker is pretty easy, as is finding the chambers for the House and Senate...

capitol building house senate chambers layout - Google Search

No. It's not. I've been in those hallways. Numerous times. It's not complex at all.

Anyone who says they are has no idea what they are talking about. Or are purposefully being intellectually dishonest.
That alone is chilling

Maybe if you were trying to find the intern's cloakroom or janitor's office.

Finding the office of the Speaker is pretty easy, as is finding the chambers for the House and Senate...

capitol building house senate chambers layout - Google Search
Sure sounded like some detailed info that Bullhorn Lady was laying out. Did you hear it?

Wasn't it boebert's mom?

There used to be a time when the white house had no security establishment and anyone could go in straight and meet the president if they wanted to. That if course was before welfare state and before deep state government.

Forum List

Back